18.

To The Beautiful You

 

Minho wandered around the lobby. Taemin had told him about her appearance of ‘Krystal Jung’. White skinned girl with long hair. Taemin was sure she would wear fashionable clothes, according to her job as a model.

He saw a receptionist on the first floor and asked, “Do you know where Krystal Jung is?”

The receptionist nodded unsurely. “I think she headed to the cafeteria with Ms. Choi just now,” she answered. Minho nodded and thanked her. After a few steps away, he remembered.

“Mm, where is the cafeteria?” he asked dumbly.

“Oh it’s over there, mister,” she pointed at a direction. Minho bowed and thanked her once again before walking off to the cafeteria. As soon as he entered, he spotted two beautiful ladies, eating their lunches with some jokes.

‘It must be one of them,’ he mumbled. Since both of them were white skinned, he didn’t know which one Krystal Jung was so he decided to ask.

“Mm, excuse me?” he started.

They turned to him and one of them answered or maybe asked, “Yes? Do you need anything?”

Minho nodded and asked back, “Do you know Krystal Jung?”

The girl nodded and pointed at the girl in front of her. “She’s Krystal Jung,” she told him, still pointing at Krystal. Minho gazed at Krystal. He was amazed, obviously.

“What?” Krystal asked coldly. Sulli assumed that Krystal didn’t like boys that much.

Minho rubbed the back of his neck as he almost forgot what the point of looking for her was. “You are called by Director Lee Taemin,” he mumbled.

Krystal turned to Sulli but Sulli just signaled her to go. “Sorry Ssul. I’ll be back later, before our next shooting,” she said with an apology. Sulli just smiled and said it was okay so Krystal got up from her seat.

 

Krystal knocked on the door and waited for Taemin’s approval to get in. After Taemin said ‘come in’, they entered the room. Minho waved at Taemin casually.

Taemin glared at him. “Minho-sshi, do you need anything?” Taemin asked formally. Minho shook his head. “I just want to inform that I’ve found her,” he said and pointed at Krystal who was standing next to him.

“Yes. You may leave now,” Taemin said.

Minho nodded and bowed before he left the room for Krystal and Taemin.

“So, Miss Krystal, I have this project for you. This one is quite big to our company so I don’t want anyone to mess with this. I only pick the best models. Since Miss Jessica is still in US, I’ll pick you and Miss Sulli. Are you in?”

Krystal bit her lips as she felt so nervous with her first big project. She slowly nodded and Taemin’s lips grew wide. “That’s great! Oh! Don’t forget that you’ll be working with Miss Choi Sulli. Please do tell her for me,” he said.

 

---

“Hey Choi Sulli,” Krystal called as they had finished their activity of the day. Sulli turned to her and asked, “What happened? What did he tell you earlier?”

Krystal put her make-up in her bag and said, “He wanted us to do a kind of project. He said it will totally affect the company or whatever he was saying. I accept it. Are you in?”

“Mm, I guess.”

 


 

Sorry for the short update. I really wanna update but I have no idea. otl