20.

To The Beautiful You

 

“So, Sulli-sshi, what’s your answer?”

Sulli did call Victoria’s company. She told her to meet up in Starbucks Coffee to give her an answer. Sulli took a deep breath before saying, “I accept it. I’ll quit being a model.”

Victoria smiled in satisfied. “That’s great! Please come to my office tomorrow to sign up the contract with my company. I hope to see you soon,” she said and Sulli nodded. The coffees had arrived so Sulli sipped her coffee cream. Her eyes were giving a blank stare which made Victoria felt worried.

“Are you okay, Sulli-sshi?” Victoria concerned.

“Yes I am. Don’t worry about me,” she said with a fake smile. Victoria seemed to be so worried but she shrugged it off. As she finished her coffee, she excused herself to go back to her office to make a resign paper to be left at the boss’ room.

“See you next time, Sulli-sshi!”

 

Sulli made his way to Taemin’s office. She had printed the resign letter and she had prepared herself to give it to him. She took a deep breath before knocking the door.

“Come in,” Taemin answered calmly. Sulli stepped in and saw that Taemin’s eyes were glued on the computer’s screen. She cleared to get his attention. He eventually looked up to her and was kind of shocked to see her.

“Do you need something, Miss Sulli?” he asked. Sulli nodded her head and stepped closer. She put the letter on his table and backed away.

“What is that?” Taemin had a bad feeling about that and he had a question look on. “It’s a resign letter. I’m sorry but I’m quitting. I’ll pay the fine as the contract has said. You don’t have to worry.”

Taemin didn’t utter a word after her statement. He was shocked, totally. But what could he do? He sighed secretly, not wanting her to know. He nodded and told her to fix everything and leave the company, which was pretty rude, he knew.

Sulli bit her lower lips and mumbled, “This is for your own good, Jinri.” And with that, she walked away.

 

Sulli found Krystal in the lobby, sitting and reading a magazine. She approached her and sat next to her. “Oh hey, Ssul!” Krystal greeted her brightly. Sulli just smiled weakly and prepared herself to tell the news.

“Krys, I’m going to leave this company,” she said with a heavy heart. Krystal had her eyes widened. “What?! Are you kidding me?” she asked and raised her voice.

“Unfortunately, no,” Sulli replied with a sad smile on. Krystal sighed and shook his head. “Why? Did you get a new job or even the better one? Is there something wrong?” Krystal asked.

“Yes I did get a better job, I guess,” she smiled widely.

“Well, what can I do? But make sure to text me as always and you can come to my house as often as you want!” Krystal pat her shoulder while Sulli just smiled, assuring her.

“Thanks Krystal. I’ll be going now.”

 


 

Well. Short update after a long time. Less comment = Less update.