05.

To The Beautiful You

 

Note: I think I will change a bit about the plot. Don't get confuse.

 

 

“Thanks for walking me home, oppa.” I smiled and he just nodded. “No problem Jinri-ah. Well, I have to go now. See you later!” before he could go, I shouted, “Visit me if you have time!” he nodded and waved at me. A small smile appeared on my face as I got in the house. I was so happy that I could make friends with him. I mean, I have gained more friends now!

I went for a warm bath. I felt so relax. I felt so good.

I wrapped my towel and went to my room to take some clothes. Then I lay on my bed. Some memories came again. I felt my head was ached. ‘I’m better sleep now.’ I took the pillow and placed it under my head and I went to my dreamland.

-

I had nothing to do again. This is still Sunday and I missed my friends already. I had no choice and just called Luna. I dialed her number and hoped that she will pick up.

“Luna!”

“Oh Jinri-ah… What is it?” I could sense if I just woke her up

“Can you come here? I’m so bored!”  I whined. She didn’t respond. “Luna?”

“Oh? Can you just come to my house instead of I come to yours? I’m lazy. I’m still sleepy.” She sighed

“Fine… I will be there in 15 minutes.”

“Yeah whatever”

I hang up the phone and got my bag inside my room. I walked to her house which is not far away from here. It’s just a few blocks.

I rang he mansion’s bell when I got there.

“Mrs. Choi. Ms. Park is waiting for you” one of her maids approached me. I smiled and she led me in. I missed this mansion so much.

I saw Luna on the couch, lying there like a dead person. Before I woke her, I got the better idea. I smiled devilish and walked to the toilet and brought a bucket of water. I giggled and walked to her. Of course I won’t pour it all to her. I just splashed it little by little. Then I shouted, “FIRE!”

She got up immediately and panicked. “Oh my god… WHERE?” she stood on the sofa and I just laughed at her

“I’m just kidding!”

“Aishh! This is still morning! Just let me sleep more.” I pulled her and brought her to her bedroom before she could sleep more.

“No no! I came here just to watch you sleep?”

She shrugged and walked to her bed and said, “Perhaps.”

“No. I don’t want to.”

“So, what are we going to do now?”

“I don’t know. I’m just bored”

“Okay. Let me sleep for 5 minutes only.”

“No! I’m going home then.”

She shrugged and hugged her bolster. “Just go home.”

“Come on. Can we do something?”

“Sleep”

“Other?”

“Alright… Do you want to play monopoly?” she asked and rubbed her eyes.

“Sure.”

And we played monopoly for half an hour.

“I’m bored.”

“I’m bored as well.” I said and laid on her queen-sized bed

“Why don’t you take a bath first? You are smelly.” I said and she tapped her forehead. “I haven’t bathed? Oh my god! I forgot! Wait a minute!”

“Wait a minute? You usually take 1.5 hours.” I giggled and she stuck out her tongue. I just watched random TV Show while and waited her to come out.

“I’m done!” she was in her pink dress and dried her hair

I frowned and watched back the TV “Where are you going?”

“Why don’t we go somewhere today? Like going to the mall and shopping? Staying at my home is boring.”

“Good idea.” I turned off the TV and combing my hair

“Let’s go.” I nodded and her driver drove us to the biggest mall

“It’s been awhile I didn’t go here.” I said and looked around

“You are just too busy with studying and working.” I rolled my eyes and walked first, leaving Luna behind

“What are we going to do first?”  she rubbed her chin and said, “I heard there are many discount in ‘Strawberry Cake’ shop. Want to check it?” Luna asked. I frowned and shook my head. “Are you kidding me? That shop has expensive clothes only. I don’t have enough money.”

“Hey! They give discount… Um, 50% I guess!”

“I will just accompany you. Let’s go…”

“No no. Let’s just go somewhere else. It’s ‘Sweet Cookie’ shop. How about it?”

“Sure.”

We went to the shop and the middle aged lady welcomed us nicely. “Hello young ladies. Welcome to my shop.”

We smiled and looked around. There I saw ca cute yellow t-shirt with ‘Hello Kitty’ printed on it. “Hey Luna, isn’t it cute?” I pointed at the t-shirt

“Yes. Want to buy it? We can buy two. The yellow for you and the pink for me.”

“Okay.” I and Luna paid our t-shirt with our own money. We thanked the lady and went out of the shop.

“I haven’t seen any food since morning. I’m starving.”

“But I have my breakfast already.”

“You haven’t eaten your lunch.”

“I will just grab some drink.”

“It’s up to you. Let’s go.” We went to our favorite place and ordered the same menu. She talked a lot while we were waiting for our meals.

I felt my heart fluttered when she asked, “How is Taemin?”

“What do you mean?”

“Is he good?”

“Yes, he is.”

“Do you two get along?”

“I guess so…”

“That’s great!”

“Why?”

“Because I and Onew think if you two will make a cute couple like us!”

I blushed. “No. We are just friends.”

“But Taemin isn’t a social person. You are the first person who got his attention that fast. I an Onew even need some years to get his trust.”

“Do you think he trusts me already? We are just friend, not best friend.”

“But you are special, Jinri.”

“Yeah whatever…”

The waiter came and brought our meals. Luna paid while I sipped my tea

 

‘I shouldn’t think about it. I don’t want to think the wrong idea.’