09.

To The Beautiful You

 

She rubbed her eyes and woke up from her beauty sleep. She checked her alarm and sighed in relieve. She didn’t late. She rushed to the bathroom and showered quickly. She didn’t have time to have a warmth bath. She immediately grabbed her wallet and walked out of his apartment to buy some materials for her cook. She went to the nearest minimarket and took some vegetable like carrot etc. She paid them and ran back to his apartment. She checked him. Fortunately, he hasn’t woken yet.

“Now, I have to hurry.” She told herself and prepared all the things she needed. She cut the carrot and boiled the water. She did it very fast but it turned out good anyway. It wasn’t a waste.

She checked up on him and she found that he was still asleep. She shook his body slowly. “Taemin-ah…” Taemin groaned and opened his eyes slowly

“What?” He looked so pale. Jinri palmed his forehead and gasped. “Oh my god! You have fever!”

Taemin looked at her weirdly and shook his head. “No way…”

“Yes way. Now wait here. I will take your breakfast.” She said and ran to the kitchen to take the soup. “Here is the soup that I made!” Jinri showed him a bowl of warm soup. “You made it? When?” he asked. “When you were sleeping.” She answered and sat next to him

“Say ah…”

‘Is she going to feed me? Crazy.’

“Hey, I can eat it by myself. I have two hands and they are fine.”

“Oh, that’s right…”

She was blushing in embarrassment. She nodded and gave him the bowl. “Here…”

He ate her soup awkwardly because she kept on staring at him. “Is something wrong?” he asked boldly and made her gasped. “No. How is it?” she tried to change the topic. “Oh it’s good!” Jinri smiled upon hearing that. “Really?” she asked once more to make sure she didn’t mishear. “Of course!”

“Ah! I’m so glad you like it…” Jinri smiled with her eye smile

“Thanks anyway.”

“Yeah.” Jinri nodded playfully. “Are you feeling better?” she asked. “No.” he answered shortly. “Oh my… You have to go to bed…” she ran to the kitchen and washed the dish. She went back to his room and he was in his formal clothes. “Hey… Where are you going?”

“I have a sudden meeting. You can stay here and wait for me. It won’t take that long.”

“But… you have to rest…” she sat him down to the bed.

“No. I can’t. I have a meeting.” He took his phone and texted someone. Jinri had an idea. She grabbed his phone but unfortunately, he caught her wrist. “Yah! What are you doing?” they kept on pulling the phone. She wasn’t strong enough. She landed on him on the bed. The atmosphere was really awkward with that kind of position. They didn’t move, or didn’t want to move? They stared into each other eyes deeply, trying to dig something deep.

Jinri realized and pulled her body away. He was still frozen. “I’m sorry. But I think you need some rest.” Her face reddened. “No. I’m feeling better. Thanks. I will be back in 2 hours.” He said and left her dumbfounded.

She sighed and shook her head. “Why is he so stubborn?”

She had nothing to do. She decided to help him to wash the laundry. She went to the bathroom and washed the clothes one by one, even his pants.

She had so much fun in washing till someone called her name. “Jinri? Where are you?” it was Taemin. She immediately got up and ran to him, without realizing that she was still holding his pants.

“Taemin! You are back!” she said happily

“Oh yeah- Jinri…” he said awkwardly

“Yes?” she looked at him innocently, still not realizing.

“Why were you holding… my pants?

She looked at what she was holding and threw it suddenly. “OMO! I’M SORRY.” She apologized. It was embarrassing.

“What were you doing??” he asked and took his pants that flied away

“I helped you to do the laundry…”

“You don’t have to.”

“But I owe you.”

“What? How come?”

“I slept here for a night and you became sick because of me. So, I decided to repay.”

“Alright. Thanks anyway. Wash your hands and leave the rest. Have you bathed yet?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Just wash your hands first.”

She nodded and left him to go to the bathroom. She washed her hands while blushing because of that small embarrassing incident. “I shouldn’t do that. That was really embarrassing…” she splashed her face with the water. She took a small towel and dried her face and hands. She came out of the bathroom and approached Taemin in the living room.

“Aren’t you going to change your uncomfortable clothes first?” she asked

“Nope.”

“Why? I know it’s very uncomfortable.”

“I don’t want to. And now, change your clothes.”

“I didn’t bring any clothes, remember?”

“But I’ve sent it to the laundry and dried it. Here…” he gave her a plastic bag and she just stared blankly

“Why? Do you want me to leave that fast?” she smirked, although it hurt.

“Nope.”

“Then?”

“Just change first.”

She pouted and went to Taemin’s room. She locked the door and started to change. “What’s up with that guy?” she mumbled and seeing her reflection in the mirror. She fixed her hair and smiled

“I’m done.” She came out of nowhere and made him shock.

“You scared me!”

Jinri just laughed and shrugged. “I didn’t mean to.”

“Alright. Let’s go.”

“Huh? Let’s go? Where?”

 

“Just follow me.

 


Comment please? T^T