15.

To The Beautiful You

“As I said before, our company has an idea about using some of our best models as the main roles. We have Park Jiyeon, Park Hyomin, Lee Mikki and Jessica Jung. Of course, the product will be risen up, especially with the international idol, Jessica-sshi,” Taemin said proudly. He attended a meeting with some of the other companies. Discussing about whose company that would work with the new body cream product.

However, JYP Nation or his forever enemy also attended the meeting with him. And Park Jinyoung, the president of JYP said, “But we also have top models such as Min, Suzy, Wooyoung and Nichkhun.”

All of them nodded in agreement while Park Jinyoung smirked in victory. But Taemin wasn’t the person who could give up easily. He suddenly got an idea.

“We actually have Choi Sulli with us.”

The president of the body cream product seemed to think twice. Both of the companies were best of the best, obviously. He couldn’t do the wrong move. Because he wanted it to be success, like the other products he already had.

He cleared his throat and spoke, “The meeting is end. I will inform the chosen company through email. Thank you.”

 

- - -

 

Taemin drove to his car to his company. His secretary was sick so he attended the meeting alone. As he parked his car, he saw Sulli with Sehun, again. He secretly rolled his eyes and walk past them harshly. Sehun looked at Sulli then shrugged while Sulli just rolled her eyes.

Sulli and Sehun were going to get something to eat. They went to the waffle store across the company, the one that Taemin visited not long time ago.

“What flavor do you want to eat?” Sehun asked softly as Sulli grabbed the menu book. She scanned the page by page and stopped when she finally found the waffle.

She pointed at the waffle and showed it to Sehun as she said, “Cheese waffle please with a glass of mineral water is enough.”

Sehun nodded and told the waiter to make it two. As the waiter finished writing down their orders, he left.

“I wonder what has been bothering our boss lately,” Sehun started a conversation while waiting for their meals to arrive. Sulli raised an eyebrow but then she smirked secretly.

“I thought he is like that? What’s the different?” she asked, playing innocent and all.

Sehun agreed with her. But somehow, Taemin acted like someone else. “Yeah he is,” Sehun spoke. Sulli shrugged and stayed silent as she played with her phone.

“Your meals are here,” the waiter interrupted them. Sehun smiled and paid.

As they ate in silence, Sehun started another conversation with her. “Do you know that there is a new model today?”

 

- - -

 

Taemin hurriedly made a phone call to Onew as he remembered the wedding invitation that he received. He waited for him patiently to pick up as he headed to his office room.

“Hey chicken! I received your wedding invitation. You got to be kidding me, right?” Taemin said to him just after Onew picked it up.

“Chill, bro. Why? You aren’t happy with it? You should be happy for us!”

Taemin seemed to say it in the wrong way. It wasn’t what he meant. “No no. I mean, seriously bro? You gave me your wedding invitation now? Your wedding is in five months.”

That. He got the point.

“Oh. I just wanted to inform my close friends and family members earlier. And it’s because I want you to be my best man,” Onew explained.

Taemin took a sit on his desk after he closed the door of the office room. He raised an eyebrow, trying to understand what he Onew just said

It would be his first time to be a best man.

“You know what, Onew? I feel so nervous right now,” Taemin said to the other line with a chuckle before sipping a cup of coffee on the table. Onew laughed and replied, “You don’t have to.”

Taemin shook his head. “It will be my first time, you know,” Taemin told him the reason why he was feeling nervous. Taemin could hear Luna’s chuckle. Onew probably the speaker phone.

“Yeah that’s why I sent it earlier. You should prepare yourself, dude.”

Taemin took a deep breath before he nodded silently. “I got to hang up now. Talk to you later,” Taemin said and hang up. He sighed and put his phone away.

A few minutes after, a knock was heard on the door.

“Come in.”

 

- - -

 

Sulli and Sehun were heading back to the building as they had to finish some shots of the day. Sulli rested her arms as she faced the mirror, looking at her beautiful reflection.

“Choi Sulli, 5 minutes!”

Sulli nodded and fixed her hair a little and got up. She walked to the place and Sehun started to take some shots. It was for the new magazine of Taemin’s company.

And Sulli was in the main cover.

“Good job for today, Sulli-sshi,” Sehun said formally. Sulli understood that because it was working time, not a place to chit-chat.

Sulli bowed to the staffs and thanked them for their hard works. She approached Sehun and said, “Sehun, I’ll be going first, okay?”

Sehun nodded. He told her that he had some works to do first. Sulli bid her goodbye to him and walked out of the room. She checked on her phone. She got a message from her driver that he would be late because there was an accident. Sulli shrugged and decided to get some hot chocolate at the cafeteria.

When Sulli wasn’t paying attention on her way, she accidentally bumped onto someone. She panicked as she saw that the man dropped his things because of the bump.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t see you,” Sulli apologized as she bowed for several times. The man chuckled and got his things back then said, “It’s okay.” He checked on his wristwatch and continued, “I got to go. I’ll see you around.”

The man’s smile was the warmest to Sulli. Well, maybe Taemin’s too. No. Who is Taemin?

“Are you working here?” she asked and he gave him a nod. “I just came a few hours ago,” he told her. Sulli just nodded and he excused himself to go.

Sulli assumed that he was the new model. Well, it would be great to work with him.

 

Sulli accidentally passed Taemin’s room. The door was half opened. She saw Taemin with a long-haired girl. The girl had white skin, skinny legs and was wearing fashionable clothes. Sulli became more curious. ‘Who is that?’ she thought as she peeked at them.

She tried to listen to their conversation but it was unclear. But Taemin’s last statement was heard by her.

“You are very beautiful indeed.”

 

Somehow, Sulli’s heart was ached.

 


 

I'm back. e w e comments are needed and upvotes are loved c:

 

visit my tumblr please? ; n ;

 

himekaze.tumblr.com