13.

To The Beautiful You

 

Taemin was on his seat, facing the documents on the desk. It had been three years since the confession day. Jinri never showed up anymore. Taemin believed he had moved to the other city or even country. While Luna and Onew moved to Japan and built a big corporation of design.

“Mr. Lee, you have to sign these first,” his secretary interrupted all the thoughts about his friends. He nodded and took a pen from her then started signing.

After finished signing all of the documents, he decided to look around his office, checking on his staffs. He started on the marketing, distributing, photographing and also the rest.

It was 12 p.m. in the noon and he decided to get some lunch. He went to the waffle store across his office. He smiled to the middle aged woman and bowed.

“Good afternoon, Ms. Kim. I would like to order two slice of chocolate waffles, with hot chocolate as always,” he said to the smiling woman. Ms. Kim nodded and made her way to the kitchen while Taemin found a seat by the window.

He felt that his phone vibrated. He took it out and found that he got a video call from Onew. He quickly picked it up.

“Oh hey, bro. How are you there? I haven’t seen your face for ages but you didn’t change much, eh? Unlike me who had grown mature,” Onew said proudly and Taemin chuckled.

“Mature? You still look like a chicken, you chicken eater!” that was Luna’s voice who suddenly appeared beside him. Luna hit his head.

Taemin laughed again. “Why are you calling me, guys?” he asked.

There he saw Onew faked a pout and Luna kissed his pout. “Don’t you miss us? Don’t tell me you forgot us!” Onew blurted out and pretended to be angry at him.

“Well, we just wanted to make a call. We missed you!” Luna exclaimed. Taemin grinned and asked, “How much you missed me, guys?”

“A lot! Okay, that’s enough. We got to go. See you later, Taem!”

Taemin waved at them for the last time before they disconnected the phone call. He sighed. He put back his phone and noticed the waiter in front of him.

“It would be 50,000 won for two waffles and hot chocolate, sir,” he said as he placed the waffles and hot chocolate on the table. Taemin nodded and paid the meals so the waiter could leave.

He took a bite of his waffle; it went down to his throat perfectly. The taste of the waffle in that place was always perfect.

He checked on his wristwatch. It was 3 p.m. already, which meant he had to meet a new partner for the work. He hurriedly headed back to his office with his mouth full of waffles.

“I should’ve ordered it through phone,” he mumbled and went to the washroom. He washed his hands and wiped his mouth. Later on, he went out.

“Oh Mr. Lee! Her manager said she couldn’t make it today but I already have her profile on your desk. Please do check,” his secretary said as they met in the hallway. Taemin just nodded and walked away.

Taemin took a sit on his chair and saw a blue folder on the desk. It must be her profile, he thought.

He started reading the new model’s profile. He knew her popularity was raised up nowadays. That was why he made a contract with her company. He could get the profit for his company.

“Well, why didn’t they attach a photo? I can’t wait for her tomorrow. How good she will work with my company? Choi Sulli, huh?”

 


 

A short update~ Well, I'll be on hiatus until 6th April, I guess. I don't know o t l