Lee Younsoo and Choi Minho

Hit Me

 

Purple

''Okay,when did i make promotion from missy and little girl to noona,and how do you know my name?"As i wiped my tears trying to sound sarcastic when i realised what i just said.He's young,not older then 23 maybe, so he probably knows SWeet-NeSS.

''Of course i know who you are, you're Park Ha Neul-noona from Sweetness,and you made that promotion when i finally realised who you were,i'm younger then you,17 to be ecxact wich makes me your Dong Seng,miahnhamnida for being so direspectful.I'm very very sorry.''He bowed a 90 degree bow and looked a bit uncomfortable.

He looked really cute and now that i payed attention i saw that he did really have a babyface.I know it's the way i'm brought up but watching American tv-show i saw how freely people talked to eachother.I wanted that freedom too and that's why i get so irritated when Jonghun  tells me that i have to talk with respect all of a sudden.

I smiled,i don't know how i did it but i smiled and said "Yeah i can count, you know.I'm not that stupid that i dont get that if you're 17 and im 19 that that makes you my Dong Seng. Don't worry about it,Youngsoo.You can talk comfortably,just like you did before."

He started to laugh and it sounded a bit nervous''I-i'm sorry i didn't mean to insult you,i wasn't suggesting that you're dumb, i swear. ''The tray in his hand started to shake a little.

This is what i hated so much about the whole honorific thing it made people so nervous to make just one little mistake but then again it could also be for the fact that im a famous singer.I get that alot and that's almost as annoying as the whole honorific thing.

''YAH!Stop shaking like a chihauhau.It's making me nervous. I already told you to just talk to me like you did before. ''I was getting slightly annoyed by the whole nervous waiter act. ''Go bring those people their order before they starve it would be my fault and i dont want to have anything to do with that.'' I said jokingly.

''Look around, noona, everybody already left, so for who is this delicious piece of pie then made by seoul's finest baker Lee Youngsoo.''He said and looked like he was really proud of himself but still a little tense.

I looked at the slice, it wasn't the most extraordinary pie I’d ever seen but it really looked delicious and i heard my stomach growl. I blushed hoping that he didn't hear that. The last time i ate was my breakfast. It should be around 8 by now.

''I don't know....for the cat?''I asked sarcastically

He looked at me with disbelief as if he really thought i thought he was going to give it to the cat.So naive.

It was so cute that i bursted out in laughter.

''You thought i really meant that, that's hilarious.'' I said trough my laughter.He just stood there and he looked a bit embarrassed but then started laughing too.

‘’No noona,it’s for you and I even brought you some lotustea,it’s relaxing.’’He said while giving me that toothpaste-smile again.

‘’But…I don’t have any money on me.’’I said,a little disappointed.

‘’Don’t worry about it,it’s free,my gift to the beautiful Ha Neul-noona,don’t you know that pretty people get free things?’’He said teasingly while giving me a wink again.

Is this guy hitting on me or something?Well,he is pretty cute but I like someone else plus this is so illegal.And even if I didn’t like jjong I don’t feel like making a scandal.I can already see the gossip magazines front pages.

So let’s just play dumb.

‘’This is the first time that I got something free,except for when there’s a camera around.But say Younsoo is there something in your eye?’’I asked  innocently.

He looked confused and It almost made me want to laugh again but I held it in.’’Uuuuhm…..sure.” And he quickly pretended to rub his eyes.He put the cute plate with a lotus flower at the side on the table and the cup of tea that was steaming.

I took the fork and took a big bite.Youngsoo still stood there next to the table.Very awkward.

‘’Uuuhm wanna sit down’’ I said after I was finished chewing.’’Cause you’re kind of freaking me out’’

‘’Thanks’’He said relieved.And sat down.He stared at me while I was eating.And that made me really REALLY uncomfortable.

‘’Can you not stare at me like I’m some kind of museum piece,you work in a café you see the art of eating everyday.’’I said not looking him in the eyes but looking at my half eaten slice of applepie.

‘’Yeah but it’s never such a masterpiece like you,noona.’’He said flirtatious.

Uuugh,I’m going to puke.What’s with the cheesy flirting?Come on,if you’re really going to try to flirt with me try not to be so cheesy,got that,Don Juan ?

‘’Ho Ho,slow down,Romeo.Let’s not forget that I’m older then you.And this is very much illegal.’’I said while laughing.

‘’Since when is it illegal to tell a beautiful woman that she’s beautiful.’’He asked as if i  just said something really ridiculous ’’By the way,It’s only illegal if you think to much into it,do you?Do you take this serious Ha Neul-noona?’’He raised a brow and grinned a little.

That word fascinated me ‘’Woman’’ I saw myself pretty much as still a girl and I’m pretty sure everyone around me did the same so wh………

I felt something in my handbag vibrate and it was probably my phone.So I looked at the person that called and saw that it was Luna-unnie….yeah that’s right,Luna from f(x).

I looked at Youngsoo and said ‘’sorry I’m gonna have to take this”But I didn’t get up since I wasn’t sure if my legs would be able to.

He only nodded.

‘’Hello?’’I said

‘’YAH!!!! Idiot where are you?Everyone is crazy worried!!!!!!’’I could hear Chinsun And Meeyon scream in relieve and Meeyon screamed so hard that I could clearly hear her even though judging by the sound she wasn’t close to the phone:

‘’Park Ha Neul,the moment you take a step in this house,you got house arrest,do  you hear me,young lady?Am I making myself clear?’’She sounded as if she could  battle an army right now.

‘’Oh shut up,Meeyon-ssi,she can make her own decisions she is a grown up now.’’I heard luna even better since the phone was so close to her.

‘’Yeah but I’m the leader of the group and she can’t just……..’’

Luna interrupted Meeyon’’Would you please just  SHUT UP,I’m trying to talk to Ha Neul-ah.So Ha Neul,where are you right now?Minho,Onew and Taemin are searching whole Seoul over  for you.Tell me so I can tell them to go home.’’

‘’Just tell them to go home,Luna-unnie and I swear I’ll be home within 20 minutes.’’I said,I really didn’t feel like seeing anyone from Shinee right now.

‘’’Fine,but you’ll better be home within 20 minutes before Meeyon starts breaking things.’’Luna said jokingly.

‘’Arasso,I’ll see you in 20, bye’’I said

‘’Bye,sweetie’’

Once I pressed the red button and it went to the start screen I saw that I missed 11 calls:

5 from Jonghyun,

1 From Taemin,

2 From Minho,

3  From Meeyon,

And 1 From Chinsun.

I looked up again and Youngsoo was smiling as if he just heard something very amusing.

‘’What??Never heard someone talk on the phone before?’’I said a little annoyed.

‘’It’s nothing,I just wonder what you did that gave you house-arrest,Ha Neul-noona.’’He said looking at me with playful curiosity.

‘’H-how were you able to hear that?’’I was shocked.He couldn’t have heard that it was way to soft,right?

‘’Are you kidding me?That girl-judging by her voice,I guess Meeyon-was talking super loud,plus people always tell me I have bat-ears I hear everything.’’

‘’Well,it’s a long story and I really have to go now….I’m sorry I couldn’t pay for the delicious pie.’’

‘’Well,then i’ll pay for it.’’ A deep voice said. And i recognized it straight way.

‘’M-M-Minho ,what are you doing here?I thought  Luna-unnie called you guys.”I was surprised to see him.

‘’Yeah,she did but I can’t leave you alone on the street at this hour.’’He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.I looked at my phone.

‘’What do you mean ‘’at this hour’’ it’s freaking 8.35.I’m not a little kid,you know.’’I felt offended by the lack of trust and recognition that I wasn’t a baby anymore.And for once I felt Taemins pain.It’s annoying when people don’t treat you like your age.

‘’No,I don’t mean It like that,what I meant was with you being in this state I can’t leave you alone’’

‘’There’s nothing wrong with me……and I have no idea what you’re talking about.’’I tried to look him straight in the eyes but they would always turn back looking at the ground.

‘’I-I know about uuuhm…..you and J-Jonghyun-hyung.’’He looked a bit uncomfortable.

‘’Well,I don’t know what Jonghyun said but nothing that happened is so bad that I can’t walk myself home. Unless he told you I Hit a tree or something.’’ I tried to laugh but my voice cracked and before I knew it my eyes were filling with tears again.I have not cried so much on one day since my trainee days and when those were over I thought I’d never have to again.

‘’Ha Neul-noona,don’t cry’’Youngsoo said and he stood up and kneeled next to where i sat.He put an hand on my shoulder but before I knew it it was slapped  off my shoulder again.

I looked up and saw Minho standing close to Youngsoo before he (Youngsoo) got up to look Minho in the eyes.He was a few inches shorter then Minho but that didn’t seem to scare him at all.

‘’Who are you and why do you put your hands on Ha Neul-ssi’’And minho’s voice was dangerously soft.

I wanted to say that it was alright and that he was a friend but Youngsoo already started talking

‘’Hello,My name is Lee Youngsoo,im 17 and I work here,I helped Ha Neul -noona when there was obviously no one else to do that,when she collapsed.’’He was polite since Minho is his elder but said that last bit reproachful as if he wanted to show that he was here when Minho wasn’t.He looked Minho so straight and long in the eyes that it was almost rude.

But neither of them looked down and it was almost like they were challenging eachother testing eachothers strength to see who could  last the longest.

I cleared my throat and Minho and Youngsoo turned their heads towards me.

‘’Sorry to disturb your little love scene here but in about ten minutes Meeyon is going to start throwing stuff.’’

''Well,Let's go then Ha Neul-ssi.It was my pleasure meeting you Youngsoo.''But he didn't look very happy.He searched on the inside of his jacket,took out a wallet.He took out a paper of 10.000 won (wich is way to much) and held it in Youngsoos direction.

But he shook his head and said ''I treated Ha Neul,so don't worry bout the money.Money is no big deal.''

Minho narrowed his eyes as if he wanted to say something that wasn't going to be nice then looked at me,walked to the counter and put the money right there.He walked back grabbed my hand and pulled me a little to hard to be nice but i got up.He put his arm around my middle and started walking without giving Youngsoo one more look.

''Bye Younsoo.........Minho,let go, i can walk myself''I said trying to pull myself out of his firm grip but he held me even tighter and didn't say a thing.

But before we reached the door Minho turned around to look at  the baffled Younsoo and said ''Go buy yourself some candy with the rest of the money,alright little one?"And he smiled viciously.