SWeeT-NeSS talk

Hit Me

ANGER.Red hot anger filled my veins and i could feel my face get red.THIS was it, i am done.So done with this guy.

''I HATE YOU.WHY ON EARTH ARE WE EVEN FRIENDS!!!!!!!! .'' I screamed at my screen as another shot of him and Key passed by.

''YAH!!!! I don't care what Jonghyun did this time you can't scream like that in our house,do you hear me young lady.'' The voice was a mixture of irritation and playfullness

''I'm sorry Chinsun-unnie.''I tried to keep my voice steady but i heard it crack while my eyes filled with tears.

''Oh....aishhh... i'm sorry Ha,i didn't mean to scare you like that.''And i could tell that she felt really bad wich made me cry for real.Cause now she felt  miserable too.

''It.. it ..it.. it's not y-you un-unnie,its that st-stupid Jong j..j..Jonghyuns fault.''I said while crying.And trough my blurry vision caused by my tears i saw Chinsun walking up to me to sit down next to me.She strechted her arms pulling me so close and hugging me so tight i could hardly breath.But it was nice warm and comforting.I felt free to cry as much as i wanted there in her arms.It lasted about 10 minutes.Then i pulled back with the feeling that ever last drop of H 2O was out of me.

''Are you gonna tell me what happened?''Chinsun asked in a gentle tone and cautious as if she was afraid that i might start crying again.

And i started talking not only about what he said just now but also about the other times he said things that were so hurtful  couldn't even try to fire back with a hateful comment.

hahaha are you kidding me.You look horrible in it.

Listen,my sweet naive Ha Neul, it's called a wingman.He was totally helping the other guy out who wanted a piece of Meeyon, and i can't blame him i mean she is one hot piece of... hahaha never mind. You are simply an annoying little bug that needs to be preoccupied while the other works his magic on Meeyon.

That waiter?HAHAHAHA very ambitious but shouldn't you go for something more..... uuhm you know.... Ha Neul level.

Was THAT supossed to be cute.Please Ha,then let me tell you now, you looked ridiculous.

And so much more.......

It wasn't so much that the comments were that bad it was more that i asked those questions on vunerable moments.Moments where i felt like he was supossed to be my friend encourage me and help me.And for some reason even though i hated him so much in a way i REALLY needed his approval.He almost never gave me a compliment for anything it didn't have to be my looks but just something......anything.I never liked to admit how sad i was about this cause even though we both loved arguing with eachother he WAS still my friend above everything.

''Why did you never tell him this.He's your best friend,Ha Neul.''Chinsun said while my hair.

''Chinsun,you are acting like you never met Jonghyun,you know how he is.If i would say something like that i would be.......just another weak girl in his eyes.''Staring at the table in front of us.The TV was off and the only thing that broke the silence were our voices

''BUT he's your friend for goodness grace.He should still like you after that if he is a real friend.''Chinsun said in that motherly tone that came really close to Key but just a little higher.She hasitated before saying"Do you think you might like Jonghyun,i mean in the like-like way."

My eyes went up immediatly to see if Chinsun was serious.I searched her face for something that might suggest that she was joking.But the only thing i found was curiosity and worry.

I had never asked myself that question.No seriously i'm not lying,the question just never popped up.I mean i knew there were thousands maybe even a few million girls all over the world who liked shinee and their members but because Jonghyun was my friend i never even thought about it.I always thought he was good-looking but that didn't say alot because i work in the entertainment industry so i see good-looking men all the time.And it would really be a waste of time if i had to wonder everytime i saw a good-looking guy if i liked the person.Shouldn't something like that just make its way to your head on its own without someone else having to ask you first?

The sound of a key in a door woke me up from my thoughts i looked to the direction where the door was and Chinsun who was still looking at me with alot of curiosity turned around too.Cause we both knew what was coming.

The door opened with a slam bouncing back from the wall.That sound could never slip your mind.We couldn't see it though cause between the hallway and the livingroom there is another door.We heard alot of sounds that were most likely bags that were left in the hallway.Heels that were taken off and trown cerelessly on the floor.steps and then:

''WAAZZZAP BIATCHESSSSSSS!!!!!HOW ARE YOUR BORING LIVES GOING?"There she was the whirlwind of our group: Lee Meeyon.She was holding the handle of the door while standing in the opening of the door cause she almost forgot that she can't do the same thing with this door as she does with the frontdoor because this door had glas in it.

''Nothing special.''Chinsun and i replied at the same time.

''Of course not.Nothing special ever happens in your lives,you guys need to live a little......'' hahaha sure like you do,right? And then cause a scandal everytime bringing our group in danger.''....it's a good thing you have me in your lives otherwise you would probably die of boredom.''Meeyon said.

''Well tell us what you did in your fantasic, thrilling life today.''Chinsun said slightly irritated

''Well i went out shopping with.....uhmm...uuhm well i dont remember his name but that one guy at the club that one night,remember Ha?The one that had a really hot friend who liked you.''Meeyon squeeled at the thought of someone liking her litlle Ha Neul

........it's called a wingman......wanted a piece of Meeyon....i can't blame him i mean she is one hot piece of... hahaha nevermind.

''Did you sleep with him,Meeyon?''It was out before i could lock it up and swallow back in.I slapped my hand before my mouth as if that would erase my words but it wouldn't.

Meeyon and Chinsun stared at me for what seemed like forever. Meeyons mouth dropped before she closed it and put up a naughty smile.

''Why do you wanna know,eh?Were you planning on getting your petite body in heaven..... by who? tell me...spill NOW.Oh no wait i know that super hot piece of called Jonghyun.You finally realised that he  is way to y to just be a friend.Uuugh that took forever.Believe me i would want a piece of that too.''

I started blushing like crazy i could feel the red crawling from my neck up .Incapable of forming words.The words that she was using were so direct that it flusterd me.

''O TO THE M TO THE DOUBLE G. YOU ARE???????? I didn't know you were like that,Ha Neul ''Meeyon started to get really ecxited like she finally had something to teach me in this world ''Now i have to teach you everything i know,your first time sooooooo adorable,even though it's you first time dont be afraid to su....''

''YAH!!!!!!!!''Chinsun interupted before Meeyon could finish her sentence,she had finally come back to her senses and was looking accusingly at Meeyon.''Meeyon are you crazy or something,don't teach her stuff like that.''

Meeyon was pouting her lips''Hey don't get angry at me she asked such a question first!''

''I .....i ....i i'm sorry for asking such a personal question,and  no i wasn't planning on having s.....do....doing something like that With Jonghyun...or anyone else he's just a fri.......i 'm not planning on doing that at all'' I said still blushing.

That night in my bed i decided that i wouldn't let Kim Jonghyun ever embarrass me like that on National televison... ever.

to be continued tomorrow when i wake up and feel like writing again.