our love hate relationship

Hit Me

Kim Jonghyun

The name echoed through my head as I watched Shinee appear on my screen.They walked casually to their seats and sat down as the introduced themselves: ''Annyeong haseyo, bidnaneun Shinee imnida!!!''

The reason why only his name echoed trough my head was simply because he is my best friend.

Kim Jonghyun 

Several feelings went trough me when i thought or heard that name or saw him somewhere.A weird sense of pride because the awesome Jonghyun was MY best friend, but then also annoyance,alot of it, because well.....he's an idiot.And it made me wonder sometimes why this arrogant selfish little brat was my friend and if i'm being really honest i don't even know.

He's unthoughtful: He bought me nothing at all for my birthday while i bought him a real gold friendship bracelet, even if he didn't like it,(wich he did cause he wears it everyday and brags about how it's real gold but never seems to mention my name when he talks about the bracelet) it's the thought that counts.

He's unthankful:Occasionally when he and the rest of the band would come back from a busy day of work and even Key-umma was to tired to cook,the bastard thinks it's okay to call me ask me to cook and then not even thank me properly while all the other members did.The most thankful woul be Taemin and he would whisper in my ear how he liked it better then Keys food,even though i know he's lying cause i could never beat Key the kitchen queen.And even Onew would thank me even though he was secretly hoping that they would've eaten chicken.

 He is oh so selfish:There was a time where we went out to drink some coffee (him irrateting the cupcakes out of me the intire time).When all of a sudden it started raining while he and i walked to our cars it was quite a walk and we would be soaked before arriving by our cars but when he holds an umbrella in his hand i could't help a sigh of relieve:''oh Jonghyun,you're my hero.'' He looked down at me with an mischievous smile on his face wich couldn't mean anything good.He opend the umbrella only for it to shelter himself.''You're so dumb for not taking your own umbrella,airhead''(He loves making fun of my name wich means sky) and ran away.I swear i could've killed him.

Oh yeah and he thinks he's so FREAKING GREAT too.According to him he's: Good looking (wich he is),Funny(wich he is) and oh so charming(wich he is),he is all of those things but i would never tell him that cause first of all that would give him an even bigger head and secondly there is also something called modesty(wich i'm pretty sure doesn''t exist in ''the Jonghyun encyclopedia of being an annoying retard'') and thirdly that would give me alot of extra stupid comments to put up with.

Kim Jonghyun

 BUT all of those feelings were slightly overpowerd by the great feeling of love i feel for this boy

I guess it's his sparkly eyes that,and i know this might sound cheesy,are like a beautiful brown  night sky with hundreds of playful stars in them

Those moments where he didn't act like a prick and was genuinly sweet and i would tell him:''Hey Jonghyun you're nice side is showing.''and he would straight away start acting like a bastard again.And i would scold myself but also feel happy cause the warm look in his eyes were weird to me it freaked me out a bit cause it's not the Jonghyun that i know and hate/love.

MC:''.........Ha Neul from SWeeT-Ness?''

Hearing my name snapped me out of my thoughts.

They are talking about me but i didn't hear what exactly he said about me.OOOOOOW WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SUCH AN....AN.....AN AIRHEAD!!!!!!!!

I paid attention to the screen now.

Jonghyun was laughing he was laughing so hard that he grabbed his stomach and the tears were falling from his eyes.The other members were smiling and grinning at sight of Jonghyun laughing so hard.And i almost wanted to slap myself for not paying attention to what the question was cause whatever it was he was laughing so hard about it was about me.

It was getting at the point where he didn't stop laughing and it was getting annoying since the MC obviously was expecting an anwser from Jonghyun.

Key:''Stop laughing,stupid.Answer the man.''

Thanks Key,for saying what i couldn't.And have been screaming at my screen.

Taemin:''Hyung,stop laughing it's not fair towards Ha Neul-ssi.''

Huh......what does he mean ''not fair towards Ha Neul-ssi''......WHAT THE HELL DID THAT STUPID IDIOT SAY THIS TIME?!?!?!?!?!?OOOOH MOCK MY WORDS KIM JONGHYUN WHATEVER YOU SAID I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!

Jonghyun:"HAHAHA.......OK OK I'M SORRY....IT'S JUST......HAHAHAHA''

Finally the man starts talking even though he is still laughing like a freaking........

Jonghyun:''HAHAHA... OK OK.... i'm serious......seriously done now.Uuuhm....hahaha... me ..... me and Ha Neul-ssi are best friends even though i'm not sure why.And i could Never think of dating a girl  like that i mean she is so......so.......well i don't know.........UNATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!! On every level.I mean she is a good friend but so unattractive.So yeah we've been hanging out alot lately since we both have alot of time off now that the drama she acts in is on hiatus and SWeet-NeSS and SHINee both have schedules with more freetime.''*looks in the camera*''HAHAHA.....Ha Neul-ssi,are you watching me right now like i said you should.Did  you hear that...people think we're dating now.How in the world did it come to this.Maybe some day,but i doubt it, will you,my sweet Ha Neul-ssi, find a boy friend who is as great as i am.Not that i get that anyone would want to...uuuhm never mind.''

Laughter.And the Camera went to a comedian whos name i could never remember because it was a really weird one as the MC started a new game.

I watched the screen as my mouh dropped it took me a moment to process what i just heard.And then:

ANGER.

And not the simple irritation but real red hot anger.