Hit Me If That Makes You Feel Better part 2

Hit Me

Writer's note:I know you're probably getting annoyed by these writer's notes all the time but just bear with me.So i promised that this chapter would be short but i dreamed about this last night since i was so ecxited getting my first two subscribers and got so many ideas(to bad i don't remember them all).So there's no guarantee that it's going to be short.I don't make a script or something before i write i just let it come over me.This story pretty much writes itself slightly guided by the wind that is called my messy brain.

(Am i the only one who doesn't like Heeyoung,no matter how cute she is I was kinda hoping for Ha Neul and Jonghyun to get together)

Purple:still Ha Neuls perpective and thoughts

Blue: still Jonghyuns perpective and thoughts

Pink: Heeyoungs perspective and thoughts

Light blue: Minhos perpective and thoughts

Red:Keys perpective and thoughts

Red

Aissshhh.....the fighting has begon.I mean i get the Ha Neul is angry but would you care LOWER IT DOWN A BIT!!!!!Damn the girl is trying to give me a headache.And Key is no fun with an headache.Oh,never mind it's too ing late now,i already feel it coming.And what about the neighbours.Now i'm gonna have to make ''we're sorry'' cookies all over again.Well i guess the guys have to eat Taemins Special Ramen tonight.Oh God that would be food poisoning.Oh well it'll be done in a few minutes normally Jjong can calm her down after a few Minutes.

Pink

W-w-what is this?Why..why are they being like this.I held my hand in front of my mouth in shock.I didn't want to see this i felt like i didnn't belong here and needed to go.

(Writer's note:Well, leave.Nobody asked you to stay.*if you haven't noticed yet i don't really like Heeyoung,this is my personal opinion,so if you DO like Heeyoung,feel free to.)

She hit him,how could she hit him? I thouhgt they were best friends plus he's her elder.I didn't mind her being around Jongyun because i know they're just friends  and if i really had to be jealous of every pretty girl around him i might as well break up with him.He's a singer so he has to interact with pretty girls all the time.

They were screaming at eachother and i don't ecxactly pay attention to what they're screaming but i did hear Jonghyun scream things that i never ever thought i would hear him say.Were they always like this? He had told me that Ha Neul was quite the flamboyant person,he had sad it with a big smile on his face as if remembering a funny joke.I had seen her on tv and i knew she had a "Flaming Charisma" that was always compared to Minhos and i even remember a time where she and Minho had to compete against eachother on Star King to see who the one was with the most Charisma,Minho had won and was titled "The Real Original Flaming Charisma" but she had fought back like a real soldier and was titled "The Second Flaming Charisma of Korea" with the sub text "Don't mess with her".She was competitive and was passionate about everything that she does but i would've never thought she was like this in real life.

Light blue

This.is.HILARIOUS.It's even better then i imagined.That crazy Ha Neul HIT HIM.She HIT HIM just like that and you could see the handmark on his face.I love her spirit "The Second Flaming Charisma of Korea" hahahaha you really better not mess with her.I'm not worried about Jonghyun since he would get over it.But even though i found it so funny i AM worried about Ha Neul.She was never so angry that she became violent.It was something new and i wasn't sure ecxactly how serious the situation was.

''FINE THEN.WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU RUNNING AROUND HITTING PEOPLE OUT OF THE BLUE!!!!!''Jonghyun said his face angry.

THAT just did it i couldn't hold it in anymore and bursted out in laughter.

"SHUT THE UP MINHO!!!'' Ha Neul turned to me and Jonghyun looked over Ha Neul.

That surprised me a bit and i tried to stop laughing before she came here to hit me too.She gave me a death glare wich was so cute and hilarious at the same time that it made me want to laugh even more.And i felt the tears coming out of my eyes and my  stomach started to hurt but i really couldn't help it.

Jonghyun started lecturing her about how she should respect her elders.And she turned her back to me and looked at Jonghyun instead and started screaming again.

''YOU ONLY ACT LIKE MY ELDER WHEN IT'S CONVINIENT TO YOU,YOU BASTARD!!!!!''

And it was true,she could always speak casually with him even when they  had a discussions or playful arguements but when it came to real fights like these he wanted to be seen as an elder and i could kind of see where that frustrated  Ha Neul.But Jonghyun was right,this isn't America and If he wanted to be talked to with respect Ha Neul really had no right to object.

But knowing Ha Neul she probably doesn't give damn.

Purple 

I swear life hated it me right now.Cause one feeling that i really didn't want to feel right now was embarrasment.I had enough feelings to deal with right now.But destiny was a little and really wanted me to suffer.

*phone rings*(remember it's that SHINee song called ''Love Pain") How are you supposed to make an angry impression if your ringtone was of the same person you are scolding?

I picked up as fast as I could trying to make the song go away but it was already at Jonghyuns part.

I didn't want to look Jonghyun in the face but i knew he was probably grinning right now as my face turned as red as tomatoe.

''WHAT????''I screamed in my phone because whoever called has the worst sense of timing ever.

''WOW!!Calm down,sweetie,don''t you know stress is the worst thing ever in the world for your skin,i wonder what you do to keep yours so soft if you really stress like this all the time.'' It was Meeyon

While she was talking i could see Jonghyun turning to Heeyoung,kissing her on the forehead, taking her hand and pulling her in the direction of the bedroom.

''YAH!!!!!! STAY HERE,I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU,YOU COWARD!!!!!'' I screamed indignant. He's so rude.Well i really didn't have any place to talk since i was the one who picked up the phone.

''Uuuhm..yeah...no, i don't know what's going on in your boring life that you have to come here and scream at me for nothing but unlike you i have better things to do.'' He smiled at me and pulled Heeyoung even harder. 

I ran in front of the bedroomdoor and just stood there blocking it.Heeyoung just stared at us looking at our childlike behaviour and suddenly i felt the urge to hit her too for looking so damn cute.

''Ah-ha!!!So you're with Jonghyun-ah,give the phone to the motherer,i have a word or two for him.''Meeyon said her voice shivering with anger.

''Thanks,Meeyon-unnie,but i think i can handle this myself.''This was my problem and i needed to solve it myself.

''Don't you disobey me.I am telling you to give him the ING PHONE!!!''She started to get angry now.

And before i knew it Jonghyun grabbed the phone out of my hands.

''YAH!!!.....''But Jonghyun put up a finger to silence me.

''What do you want? Meeyon,i really am getting tired of this stupidness''He sight obviously annoyed and kranky.

I heard Meeyon scream at the top of her lungs I couldn't ecxactly hear what she was saying apart from the cursewords that she screamed even louder.And i wonderd if wherever she was  people were looking strangely at her.Not that she cared if people did,she likes attention anyway.

''Fine then,Meeyon-NOONA,i really never intended to hurt Ha Neul.I didn't even know i hurt her.I get why  she hit me now, but i'll apologize. so calm the down , okay? ..........arasso,arraso!..... okay bye!''He pressed the red button on my phone and gave it back.

I didn't want to look him in the eyes cause even though i was angry.I didn't really want him to know why since that would require the ''you hurted me''-conversation.So i looked at his feet with black and white striped socks on them instead.

''Ha Neul?Look me in the eyes please."His voice was soft and friendly.

I didn't want to but i did it anyway and felt the tears filling in my eyes as i saw that creepy warm look in his eyes again.

His facial expression went from friendly to worried "Oh god,Meeyon wasn't lying.I really did hurt you.''

He turned to Heeyoung,It was deadly silent in the livingroom no one else but Jonghyun made a sound "Heeyoung,sweetie,I am going to take a walk with Ha Neul okay?"

Sweetie????? Since when is he capable of words like that?????

''O-okay''She looked a bit hasistent as if she didn't really want him to go and almost wanted to tell him that.

(Writer's note:Well nobody cares what you think,Heeyoung,sweetie.So shut the hell up.)

''Let's go,Ha Neul-ssi'' He said while walking in the direction of the door.

''W-wait,give me a goodbye kiss first.''Heeyoung voice was clear and demanding.

(Writer's note: OH NO,SHE DIDN'T. he's only gonna take a freaking walk its not like he's going to the freaking army)

He chuckled,walked back and gave her a kiss on the lips.

I turned my head not to see it and looked at the boys on the chouch instead .Minho  was studying my face i could clearly see he was trying to see what i thought of this whole kissing thing.I tried to look as if i didn't care but my face went red but i wasn't sure if it was about the kiss (wich pissed me of.Just a little) or The fact that Minho was staring at me so intensely.

Blue

We were standing outside for a second getting used to the chill.And then started walking towards the park.Walking next to eachother.I was looking straight ahead and she looked down as if this was the first time she saw her shoes.She wore sneakers.Wich made me happy,it made me look really tall.She is 5''2 and i'm 5''6.compared to the other boys in shinee im small but when walking next to Ha Neul even if she wore heels(wich she never did exept for if it was for work)i was still alot taller then her.It amused me that for ones JONGHYUN could call someone a midget.

We walked,until we finally arrived at te park and sat down on a bench. I turned to her but she didn't bother even looking me in the eyes and started playing with the sleeve of her jacket.It's May so it should be mild weather but it's very precarious instead.Like yesterday it was nice but today it's really chilly.I hated when the weather got like this.MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND.

''Ha Neul,what did i do or say that got you like this,please,just tell me i don't want to see you this sad.''I really didn't like to see My little Ha Neul like this.

''D-do y-you really think i'm so unattractive?"She asked her voice trembled as if it was on the edge of crying again.

''AHNEE!Of course not.You're....b-beautiful.I only said that to be funny.I didn't know it would bother you so much.Since i say it all the....''And that's where it hit me.I kept telling her awful things without realising that it might really get to her ,without realising i have somewhat of an invluence on her.It was stupid not to think of that. I'm her best friend, of course she values my opinion,even just a little bit.

The thought that everytime i insulted her might have hurt her.Hurted me.And before i knew what i did i put my arms around her and hugged her so tight i thought i was going to squish her,the little fragile looking(i repeat LOOKING) girl.

''J-Jjong,please don't'' Her voice was muffled by my jacket.And i let go.

I started to blush cause for some reason it almost felt like she rejected me.This time she was the one looking at me and i was the one looking at the ground.

''What does she have that i don't.What's makes you look at her like that and give her compliments?''The question surprised me and i looked up to see her face.It was red and she was looking at me with that same fire that she did as back in the house and i knew i was on dangerous grounds.

''Uuuhm....well...uh....she's.....''I tried to tell her but the words wouldn't form that was probably because i didn't even know what to say in the first place.

''Why didn't you tell me about her, eh?''Her voice dangerously soft.And i started to get scared of another outburst.

''Ha Neul-ssi,please,just hear me out......."But i didn't even know myself there was no excuse for this.She was my best friend and she had the right to know before anyone els.

She looked at me,waiting for an anwser and when she saw it wasn't coming,she flipped.Again.

''But all of the other members did know!"

Her voice got louder again. Wait a sec,How did she know that.OW,whoever it was. Someone is going to die tonight and shinee is just gonna have 4 people.She continued

''But you didn't bother calling me now did you,?FIRST YOU EMBARASS ME IN FRONT OF WHOLE KOREA AND THEN I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THAT SO CALLED BARBIEDOLL-GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS THROUGH.........SOMEONE ELSE.AND THEN YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO RUN OF WITH THAT TO GO DO WHATEVER THE YOU DO IN YOUR PRIVATE TIME WHILE IM TALKING TO YOU,EVER HEARD OF MANNERS?!?!?!?!?!?!''

She stood up in outrage and looked down at me.And for some reason my brain worked slower processing what she just had said but when i did every little bit of me of me wanting to comfort her dissapeared.All i try to do is make her feel better and this is how she resonds?What the hell is wrong with her this is not the Ha Neul that i know.BUT IT if she wants a fight she can have one.

''WHO THE ARE YOU TO CALL MY GIRLFIREND A .WHAT SHE AND I DO IS STRICTLY BETWEEN US AND YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HER LIKE THAT WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO GET TO KNOW HER.PLUS YOU ARE THE ONE ANWSERING YOUR PHONE WHILE TALKING.TALKING BOUT LACK OF MANNERS.'' I stood up to and for a second she looked a bit scared but then the fire started again and for once i didn't enjoy the fight.This was diffrent.Serious.And i wanted to know what made this situation so diffrent.

''WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A JEALOUS ?ITS NOT LIKE YOU HA NEUL AND I DONT ING LIKE IT EITHER.''

''IT'S BECAUSE I AM JEALOUS AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU FREAKING LIKE IT OR NOT.''

The moment it was out she slapped her hand before and looked away.

I stared at her,my mouth dropped and her words echoed through my head.

My eyes narrowed "What do you mean.Oh hahaha,i get it,dont be afraid we'll still hang out alot and we can still text eachother and call,Heeyoung isn't the jealous kind.Everything will stay the same,i swear.''

But when she looked back at me there were tears in her eyes and i was beginning to realise what an emotional rollercoaster this girl is it kind of reminded me of one of our songs ''up &down"

She openend and her voice cracked because of her crying:''Heeyoung this,Heeyoung that,just shut the hell up about HEEYOUNG."

She took a step closer grabbed the collar of my jacket and pulled me down with so much force that i thought that if she wanted to she could bodyslam me against the ground but instead i felt her soft lips against mine.

It took me ecxactly 3 seconds to figure what was going on and i tried to pull away but she was to strong and pushed her lips against mine with more force wich made me try to pull back even more.

And now she finally let go.

I stared at her.Her face was even redder then before and she looked at the ground

''Wh-what w-w-w-was th-t-h-th-that a-a-a-all  a-a-about?''My brain wouldn't really help alot to form the words correctly.

She looked at me sawthe expression on my face and started sobbing she put her hands on her face turned around and ran away in the direction to where the park ends and the street starts again.

Left me behind.Baffled.

By the time i tried to chase her down she was gone.

To be continued........and the next chapter is gonna surprise you,at least i hope so.Because this story is no wher NEAR finished