Hit Me If That Makes You Feel Better part 1

Hit Me

Taemin's POV

''Are you home right now,taemin-oppa?''Ha Neul asked sweetly

I am surprised that the news didn't effect her i would've thought she woul be really angry but she sounded completely normal.

(Writer's note:My sweet little Taemin,it's a trick us girls do.DON'T FALL FOR IT, IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!)

''Yep,we're all home why do you wanna know?''Taemin asked 

(Writer's Note:*facepalm**sigh* He fell for it.Why are you so clueless,Taemin?)

''Purely out of curiosity.''Ha Neul said her voice drained in innocence but there was a weird tone that Taemin couldn't quite place.

''One more question,Taemin,did you know about this before the episode and if you did how long has this relationship been going on?''Ha Neul asked in hat same scary sweet voice

''Yeah,of course i did,we live together you can't really hide things like that.And it has been 3 months now or maybe less i'm not sure''

*silence*

''A..A..are you alright Ha Neul-ssi?'' Ha Neuls silence scared Taemin a bit

Ha Neul giggled but it sounded somewhat fake" Ah, Taemin-oppa,you're so cute, worrying about me like that.But don't okay?I'm fine. Look,i really need to go now,so bye" She hung up before he could reply.

I'm seriously worried , the tone in Ha Neul-ssis voice wasn't good.*sigh*Ottoke?

(Writer's note:Yeah you should be worried.You just made a mess that could've been avoided for a little while longer.Well i guess this needed to happen at some point.)

Writer's Note:I wasn't sure in whos point a view i Needed to do the next part but i didn't want it to be so obvious for it to be Ha Neul so i was deciding between Onew,Key,Heeyoung or Jonghyun.Well i don't know what kind of person Heeyoung is yet so that wouldn't work.IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT WOULD BE!!!!! this is what im going to do:

Purple: Ha Neuls perspective and thoughts

Blue:Jonghyuns perpective and thoughts 

Purple

''YOU SAID HE WOULD BE HERE,TAEMIN,WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?''I screamed in Taemins face.He started to look really sad to the point to where it looks he was going to cry.

I directly felt bad because im made his cute face cry and i was mad at myself for screaming at Taemin just because Jonghyun probably sensed(how? i don't know maybe Taemin told him about the phonecall i had with him) that i was coming and ran like the little coward he is.

I apologized straight away with a calmer tone that was still trembling with anger.I combed trough my hair with frustration.

Onew and Minho were sitting on the couch not daring to say a word and Key was in the kitchen cause from the moment i came in.He suddenly needed to make lunch.

I looked in my handbag since Taemin still had a sad expression i took out a some banana milk and some candy.Even though i came here in with an angry cloud above my head i would never forget Taemin if i pass the grocery store.

Taemins face lit up.And no matter how angry you are seeing Taemin smile like that would even put a smile on Hades' face.I chuckled ''You're such a kid,Taemin.''

''YAH! I'm still your oppa,remember that.''he said as if lecturing me but then sipping on his milk like a toddler.

I laughed shortly ''I'm not sure if you getting so ecxited over freaking banana milk really triggers me to say oppa,but fine,I'm sorry Taemin-oppa''

He looked satisfied not really paying attention to what i said while drinking his milk.He sat down next to Minho.Who looked very amused all of a sudden.

''What's with you all of a sudden?''I asked coldly

Minho chuckled his signature chuckle and said looking at something behind me "Look who finally decided to come back and what do you know he even brought Heeyoung-noona along for the show.''

I turned around and there he was apperently surprised to see me(so he didn't sense anyting).But i wasn't so much focussing on him but on his hand,a hand that was intertwined with beautifully manicured,slender and slightly paler fingers.I slowely scanned the unfamiliar person:She was shorter then Jonghyun but not so abnormally short as i was,had a gorgeous body that had to be one of a model(well this is Seoul so she probably is one),her face was small,pale,with pink lips and big brown eyes and she had blond hair(What is this? Jonghyun i didn't know you liked blondes then why don't you ever give me a compliment).Hers was a few shades lighter then my own goldish blond hair, she had more of an high blond color.

She was BEAUTIFUL,prettier then i could ever be no matter how hard the make-up artist-noona tried.

She looked at me with nothing but curiosity in her eyes wich made her look super cute before she said:

"Hey!You're Park Ha Neul from SWeet-NeSS,so you're the girl that has been hanging around my boyfriend all the time.Nice to meet you!"She said teasingly in a sweet voice. She smiled at me and it was a stunning smile.I felt like i was about to puke from the Aegyo-explosion.But it wasn't like she was trying to be cute wich made me wonder if she was naturally this cute.And the thought made me want to puke even more.

I CAN'T STAND HER,I ALREADY KNOW,I JUST CAN'T STAND HER.

Blue

''Oh,jonghyun,you're so funny''Heeyoung said flirtatious and i knew what was coming.I pulled her close kissing her softly ,she kissed me back straight away.I pulled back and kissed her on the forehead ''Heeyoung,you're so beautiful.You have no idea what you do to me.''And i wasn't lying,she really was precious to me and i just wanted to wrap her in my arms for the rest of the day.''O-oppa you're just saying that.''This comment kind of annoyed me.I've been telling her for the past 3 almost 4 months how gorgeous she is.I looked down at her and saw two brown eyes looking back at me and a warm wave went trough me,but i wouldn't have a problem with telling her how beautiful she is every day again and again.How can a girl be this cute.

''Are you saying i'm lying to you,Heeyoung?''I said keeping my voice soft and threathning

''N-n-n-no,I just...i mean....i wa-wasn't implying that....''She said stuttering.I love how nervous and shy she gets around me.WHY IS THIS GIRL SO ADORABLE???

''You are going to have to make it up to me,Heeyoung.'' I said grinning at her

''Wh-what d-d-do you mean?''She said her eyes widening.

''The same way you did last time.'' I said grinning even wider now before kissing her again.Her hands hesatited before she grabbed the back of my neck pulling me close putting more pressure on our kiss.I put one hand behind her back and the other in my jacket trying to find my keys to open the door in front of us without breaking the kiss. I found them tried to pull back to open the door but Heeyoung pulled me even coser.I couldn't help but chuckle against her lips.She immidiately let go and pulled back

''I-i'm sorry about that''She said shyly while looking at the floor

 I put my finger under her chin lifting her head up for her to look me in the eyes.''You're so cute,but i don't think we can do this in the hallway, don't you think?''

She shook her head,i let go of her chin and she looked at the lock of the door,grabbing her arm with her other hand and biting her lip.

I opened the door and let Heeyoung walk trough first before going in myself.Iclosed the door silently.Heeyoung and i went to the grocery store so i had to put the bags in the kitchen first and key-umma would probably have me unpacking everything too.All of this meant going trough the living room.Where there were the boys who would probably make stupid comments but i just wanted to get it overwith.

I walked to the end of the hallway were there was an opening without a door and stopped.I saw a familiar posture:a tiny girl about 5''2 with goldblond hair the lenght was till the middle of her back.Behind her Minho, Taemin and Onew were sitting on the couch.Minho was the first one who noticed me. Grinning as soon as he saw me.Heeyoung stood next to me and put her hand in mine. She looked up to see why i stopped all of a sudden.And then looked in the direction i did.

''What's with you all of a sudden'' Ha Neul asked ,she was looking at Minho

Minho didn't stop looking at me as he chuckled and said:''Look who finally decided to come back and what do you know he even brought Heeyoung-noona along for the show.'' I could beat him right now for looking so amused.

Ha Neul turned around looking surprised to see me and then her eyes went to Heeyoungs hand in mine.It made me feel a little uncomfortable but why it's not like it's a crime holding your girlfriends hand,then why did it make me so uncomfortable.I guess it's because she needed to hear about Heeyoung trough tv and i never told her before i told the rest of the world.I told Shinee but that was purely because you can't simply hide something like that from the boys,they sense things like that.I guess it's because i never introduced her properly and she had to meet her by coincidence and not because i planned it,like i should have done.

Ha Neul inspected every little inch of Heeyoung and didn't even bother being subtle about it.And  suddenly i wanted to know what Ha Neul thought, i wanted to know if she approved if she would like Heeyoung.I imagined a life where Ha Neul and Heeyoung were best friends and they would be me so thankful for bringing them together.And they would hang out and have make overs and....and.. well whatever the hell girls do with eachother.'

'i'm so happy to have a best friend like you and Jonghyun-oppa.''

''yeah,i know right he's such a good boyfriend.''

Suddenly Heeyoung started introducing herself being the cute thing that she is.

After she did Ha Neul had a strange look in her eyes.But i wasn't sure if it was good or not.She kept silent wich worried me cause normally when she meets new people she is all over them.

''Nice to meet you.''She bowed a lilttle but there wasn't the smile that she normally had.An her tone was one that i never heard before and i didn't know exactly what it indecated.

She walked up to us and stopped when she was standing in front of me.She looked down again to our hands holding.And then she looked up at me and my heart skipped a beat out of shock.

HATE.

And not the usual playful annoyance but real despise and disgust.

*SLAP*

She hit me so hard that my head turned to the side and it took a few seconds before i could actually feel the pain and it hurt like hell after those seonds. I could feel her handprint on my face.I heard Heeyoung gasp and taking a step back letting go of my hand.i rubbed over the painful spot

''Well, that was quite the hit for such a small girl.'' I chuckled i guess the shock was the reason i started laughing.Then i finally got back to my senses and realised what just happened.

''Wanna tell uncle Jonghyun what bothers little Ha Neul-ssi so much.'' I said cause even though i wasn't in shock anymore i found it quite amusing to see her this angry.Well i do have to say it was quite hard to find the pain amusing i never thought this girl had so mch strenght build up in that little body.

She stared up at me with fire in her eyes "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M SOME KIND OF IGNORANT LITTLE KID!!!!''

I started to get angry too,what was she flipping her about? "FINE THEN,WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU??ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING RUNNING AROUND HITTING PEOPLE OUT  OF THE BLUE!!!''

Minho who was trying to surpress his laughter behind Ha Neul ,bursted out in laughter.

''SHUT THE UP MINHO!!!!'' Ha Neul and i said at the same time her turning around and me looking at him over Ha Neul.

He was surprised and put his hand before his mouth trying not to make a sound anymore but still shocking of laughter.

''You can't talk to your elders like that Ha Neul,very disrespectful.Didn't your parents teach you that? And i might be your friend but im still your elder.This is not America ,you know.''Kind of amused because of the way she reacted on Minho but also Irritated.

She turned around from something that was probably a death glare at Minho that didn't really work since he started shocking even more.

And now started looking at me Again in outrage ''YOU ONLY ACT LIKE MY ELDER WHEN ITS CONVENIENT TO YOU,YOU BASTARD!!!''

I started calming down this is how it always went she was the one flipping her and i was the calm one.Even though most of the time i actually knew why she was angry.

PART 2 IS GOING TO BE A SHORT ONE I SWEAR BUT THIS STORY IS NOT OVER AFTER PART 2 SO....YEAH