The Day Arrived

Hit Me

 

''PARK HA NEUL, IF YOU DON'T GET UP WITHIN 10 SECONDS I WILL HAVE TO LOCK YOU UP FOREVER WITH NO FOOD.''

''Hmpf......do wathever seems right in your eyes.''I said without moving a finger.

''THAT CHEEKY LITTLE THING!!!!!!!''

''Unnie,please shut up.You're interupting my peaceful dream with your hysteric screaming.''I just really didn't feel like getting up.

Meeyons voice got low and threatening when she said :''Young lady,if you do not get up before i'm back in this room i will lock you up and  this time with a certain t-rex that we both know and love.'' I heard her footsteps leave the room.

I stumped out of bed,ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut so hard that some of the products on one of the shelfs fell on the floor.

I hear Meeyon run to the bathroom door trying to open it when she felt it was locked she started screaming ''Ha Neul, are you going freaking crazy.Why are you slamming with doors like that.If you don't like getting up go find some kind of night job.''

''YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO JOKE ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT UNNIE????''

''I'm not kidding i have a cousin who works in a club,go work there or something.Cause i really don't feel like waking you up if this is how you're gonna react''

''I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE JOB.DO YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO JOKE ABOUT FREAKING JONGHYUN FOR HEAVENS SAKE.''

There was a silence and then:"Oops,too soon?" She replied dumbly.

''Just leave me alone unnie.''

''Sorry though.''

''Yeah whatever.''

I heard her footsteps leave and could somewhat hear her start a conversation with Chinsun.I couldn't make out what they were saying but i was pretty sure it was a about me,and i don't gave a damn to be honest.

I combed trough my now short hair and lighter hair.

The night before our manager called for an emergency haircut wich resulted in me having to chop off my golden locks and it now being from first back-length to not further then my face.When i send my mom a picture she freaked out and almost scolded our manager for making my beautiful long locks vanish.

But i actually quite liked it, it's easier to maintain wich gives you more time for other stuff like pointlessly standing under the hot stream without having to make haste.But there is one thing that's bothering me( and i know it shouldn't)but i'm afraid Jonghyun won't like it since he likes girly girls.And before, i still had my long hair to make me more girly and that made it easier to just wear baggy clothes and sweat shirts and pants all the time.But now with the short hair.......

Oh shut up girl he doesn't like you wether you have long or short hair.

I got out of the shower and went to my room that i shared with Chinsun got dressed in a sweatshirt with a pair of grey  jeans.I told myself that because the sweatshirt was hot pink and the jeans had nitted beats on them it looked too girly to make me look like a boy.

We were sitting in the car and through the whole ride i kept listening to that song Crazy by Teen Top it wasn't a total heartbreaking song but not a disgustingly happy or sweet song either and the beat got me quite energized something i really needed.It also kept me from thinking of what horror was coming closer with every white stripe we passed.

The car was driving into a parking lot

No.

Found a place to park.

No.

Finally stopped when it was parked nicely,right next to the car of shinee (or more the car of their manager)

No.

''Let's get out ladies.''

Oh god no.Please just let the building catch sudden fire or something.

We walked into the large white factory.

''Wait,is the shoot here?Doesn't really look that impressive.I thought we were going to do this at a studio.''Meeyon said.

''Is there like a studio build up inside?Did they use the space as studio.Cause i don't really see what an old factory has to do with chicken.''Chinsun agreed.

We were coming closer and sloser with each step.

No no no no no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The managers hand on the handle.Open is the door.And we walk in.It is comfartably warm and it smells like chicken.The moment we come in a lady stops us and greets our mager and us.She writes something down on a paper and then leads us to our dressing room while the manager stays in the big studio that was build up in the space just like Chinsun said.

There was another woman that told us exactly what was scheduled for this shoot.First,Shinee had their solophotoshoot while they were doing that we would get dressed and hair and make-up then the director would come in and tell us about the concept of the shoot for the commercial.Wichafter we would get some time to talk or nose around abit while they were preparing the last things.After that the commercial shooting and then last but not least our solophotoshoot and the one along with Shinee.

And so it happened we got our hair done.Mine resulting in a wavy haircut that i swore  reminded me of the permed wavy hair boys in kpop have.Make-up done,and of course mine was done very lightly and natural while Chinsun and Meeyon got very bright colours.And got dressed,with me of course getting boyfriend-jeans and a blue shirt with alot of cuts(underneath i head a grey shirt) and blue strings and rhinestones attached to it While(and i hate to compare again but i feel like i have to)Meeyon and Chinsun got brightly colored dresses with rhinestones on them.

Normally i was fine with people giving me these kind of clothes because i felt like they were kind enough to respect my style.But now i feel like they are making me look like a boy on purpose.

Ironic,how after i got rejected by a guy for being too boyish i became more boyish then before.And not even so much because i,myself wanted it but because we needed a ''emeregency style change''.

A knock on the door.

''Come in.''One of the hairdresser unnies replied.

The director came in along with one of the two photographers.They told us the concepts wich wasn't anything out of the ordinary ecxept for one little thing the photographer metioned.One thing that almost gave me a heartattack when i heard it, one little thing that makes me wanna run out of the building.Cause if there is one thing i thought would help me from breaking down in front of Jonghyun it was the fact that my two best friends were by my side and would stay there.

''Oh right, and also i want a HaJongMin shoot too.I'm obviously talking about Minho and not Taemin.He in fact is gonna do one with Chinsun.And then you with Key,Meeyon.''

''I'm not sure, i'd rather do one with that y beast Minho.''Meeyon replied cheekily.

The photographer cleared his troath uncomfortably

''Uuuhm.... I'm sorry it's not up for discussion.''The man said.

I poked Meeyon wildly.She looked at me and i looked at her in panic.

She acted fast ''Ýeah okay i get, that but i mean, are you seriously gonna give that y piece of meat,Jonghyun that is,to a girl like Ha Neul.''She said ''She couldn't make him look y like i could.The minho thing is fine since they're both quite cute but with Jjong it would just look weird.''

Aha so me and him would look weird together?

''I think she will do just fine.And like i said it's not up for discussion,you got that,little miss big mouth.''He tried to look like he had authority but it only looked funny.

''Fine,suit yourself,but don't say i didn't tell you so when the photo's look like crap.''She looked hopefull like that comment was going to help.

It didn't

''Alright,i'm leaving'' He stood up along with the director.Meeyon stood up straight away and followed them into the hallway.I could hear her name up countless arguments why i shouldn't shoot with Jjong until her voice faded away as she was probably following the two men.

''I'm going to.''I said

''You want me to come with you.''Chinsun asked.

''No thanks unnie''

''Are you sure,really?''

''Yeah ,go hang out with Key or something.''

Chinsun had a major crush on Key.

''Okay.''She said smiling like a happy puppy she pretty much hopped out of the door.

''KIBUM OPPA!!!!!!!'' I heard her yell down the hall with that stereotypical high pitched aegyo voice she would only put up when Key was around.

I ran after her trying to make her stop since the photshoot was probably still going on.But she was already too far.But i could still hear her sugary sweet voice yell key's name so i followed the voice running when someone came out of one of the doors,i saw to late and totally knocked down from the body that was steady as rock.

''AAAAAAIISHHH!Apayo.''

''Mianhe,but your such an airhead, aren't you?''

That voice.That hand.Those shoes.

I looked up and,yes,there he was the one i really didn't want to see today.

Kim Jonghyun

His hand stretched out to me with a friendly smile on his face.What wasn't making it easier was that he was looking like an angel.And yes i mean literally and figuratively.

He was wearing the same jeans and shirt that i was (exept for his shirt didn't have a shirt underneath so the cuts were showng alot of skin) but then in white that was almost glowing and illuminated his still pale skin.On his back he had big feather wings with rhinestones on them and in his other hand he held a bouquet of the whitest white roses i had ever seen.This plus his beautiful white smile were enough to make my eyes fill with tears.

Oh no not again.Get a grip girl.You're acting like some kind of overdramatic teenager.

I needed to get the hell out of there.I didn't want him to see me cry.Again.

I slapped his hand away got up and wanted to take a run for it but  when i was making my first step in de opposite direction i felt a fleshy warm chain around my wrist.

''Wait Ha Neul.'

Nononononono 

I couldn't take the bittersweet tone in his honeysweet voice

''Let go Jonghyun.I need to find Chinsun.''I heard my voice crack so obvious that it killed me.But i was still standing with my back towards him so at least he couldn't see as i tried pulling my hand away even harder but failed miserably.I guess those muscles aren't just all show.

''I'm sorry''

They were such simple words but they had so much affect on me.

He let go of my wrist and i just stood there,with my back towards him and the tears streaming,silently.

''I don't know what your apoligizing for,you didn't do anything wrong.''I said not caring if he heard me cry as long as he didn't see it.

''B-but....''

But before he could finish whatever he wanted to say i walked away with the biggest steps humanly possible.

I didn't want to hear it.I refused to listen to whatever wonderful compilation of words he chose.I just didn't want to hear it.

I went to a room that was deserted.It had huge windows that let the May sun shine to all its capacity.I sat down on a chair.And held the wrist that Jonghyun had held so thightly feeling the buring sensation on my skin from his touch that frustrated me.

''How does he make me feel like this.''I asked myself out loud while wiping away my tears.

''People do say i'm handsome and charming but i guess you should be the judge.''

I bounced up at the sound of the voice.I thought i was alone. I turned around to see who it was but i actually already knew.

''Wow,Minho you shouldn't hang around Jonghyun so much,you're getting cocky.''I said not being able to surpress a smile when i saw the guy that saved me on that day.