Of course I'm Angry,Damn It

Hit Me

''Aaaaand that's a wrap guys!!!!Great job everyone.And congratulations on the wrappping of the first episode.''The director shouted from the place he was standing next to the camera.
I sighed and went back to the make-up stylists at the back thanking everybody for their hard work.As the director walked next to me and told me what a great actress i was and the great chemistry i had with Jjong and Minho.
''Well we're close...i guess."I smiled not very convincing.
"Director Kim,we need you here for a second."One of the cameramen shouted.
''I'm sorry i'll talk to you next time.''He smiled in a fatherly way, petted my ''hair''(it was actually a long black wig) and said "Don't make it too late tonight alright, kiddo?"And he walked to the cameracrew standing there discussing something.
''NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE~~~~''I heard a adorable voie scream and i knew it was my little brother,or at least my little brother in the drama.
''Junhongie-yah~I'm waaaaiting.''I said in the most ridiculous aegyo-voice i ever thought i'd ever use.I just can help myself he is so cute.
I turned around and saw the giant baby run up to me as he approached me he became bigger and bigger.Damn this kid is massive...i can't believe he is still growing.His legs are so long i swear you could pole-vault with them in the olympics.
He finally stopped right before me and i looked right up at him i felt like a little girl  because of his height.He always makes fun of our height diffrences and teasingly petted me on the head."Wow noona,you're even tinier from up here.You almost look like an ant.''He blushed and said ''I like your hair better like this though.It makes you look girlier and prettier,noona.''
''So...noona isn't always pretty,Zelo-yah?''I asked pouting ''Noona doesn't like that.''
He blushed and he got a nervous expression ''A-ahnee,of course you're always pretty...very pretty!!!...areumdahwuh-yo noona!!!''He became even redder then before when he realised what he had just said and quickly looked away with an embarrased smile.
This kid is adorable how can he be so cute!!! But restrain yourself he became off limits for you a few months ago so keep it tasteful before you squish him and you end up in jail.
''AAAAAAAH Zelo-yah,noemu noemu kyoptaaaaaaah~''I said and i pinched his cheek ''When did you start crushing on noona,hm? And am i your first ever crush?''
"I DO NOT have a crush on you noona.''He said with a determinded look.
''Oh so you just tell any girl they are beautiful,hm?''I asked not convinced at all.
He smiled mischievously "Of course noona.MERONG"He stuck out his tongue and quickly made a run for it.
I laughed and tried to chase after him with my short legs compared to his long ones "Come here, you little....."

"Junhong-ah stop running like that."I heard a scary-sounding voice say.
Junhong stopped straight away "Sorry,hyung."He looked down afraid to meet his hyung's glare.
''Minho-oppa.please leave the poor kid alone.He didn't do anything wrong.Plus you're scaring the poor little thing.'' I said to Minho as i walked up to Junhong an petted him on the back.''Why are you always being so cold to him,i don't know why you act this way lately.''

I actually had my suspicons why.

*Flash back*

Oh happy days.Everything seemed to be going back to how they are.I'm back from being awkward with Jonghyun to being  best friends again.I didn't really talk much to Minho but we never really did before anyway and he knows he can always talk to me if he has to. Even though I'm pushing my feeling back just for all this to work out.There was one thing even though everything seemed fine again that was bothering me.Minho's costant glaring when me and Jjong are hanging out together.I tried to pretend i didn't see it(i know that's wrong) hoping it would change(i know that's naive) but after a while it became a real burden(now i knew that was going to happen).

*knock knock*

''Come in." His voice calmly replied.
'I opened the door.He was sitting behind his desk,writing something. I stood right in the opening of the door. "Uuhm..Minho-oppa..can i talk to you for a second?''
''Sure go ahead"
 He said coldly without even turning around or stopping to write.
''Can we go outside and talk?'' I asked shyly.
''I don't see why you can't tell me what you need right here."
''I-i just thought it would be better."
He sighed,got up and walked passed me out the door.I did a step back when i saw him walking up to me.Without even giving me one look he closed the door behind him leaving me standing right in front of it staring at the white paint.I kept staring at it,hurt, until i heard a voice coming from the the door yelling.
''If you aren't going to come you shouldn't have bothered me.'' I smiled and quickly ran to the door putting on my shoes.

We sat in the park on the same bench i did that time with Jjong,eating icecream.

''Ok what is it that you brought me all the way here while i was working on something important.''
''Mianhea oppa,i...i just noticed you giving me not all to friendly looks lately.''
He didn't say anything and his face remained emotionless with his icecream untouched.
I continued "And I just wondered if there was anything wrong."
He snickered and continued to look at his melting icecream when he said.''You know damn well what's wrong.''
''If i knew i wouldn't have asked you.''I said
"You DO know what's wrong,you just pretend not to know.All for the sake of Jonghyun.Just like you pretend that you don't have feeling for him just for his sake.You forgive him so easily.Just because it's him.You do everything for the sake of Kim Jonghyun,to make HIM feel better.Not caring if it might effect you or others. ''
''I DO NOT!!''
He snickered again "Then,have you already told him about me confessing to you?''
''No."
He smiled cockily "Why?''
''I-i because-i just....i don't know"
''Why wouldn't you tell your best friend,someone confessed to you,huh?''
''I guess i just dindn't find it neccesery''
''C'mon Ha neul-ah,you tell him even if a guy gives you the slightest bit of attention.''He looked at me with the coldest look i had ever seen ''See,you didn't tell him because you felt it might end up bad,right?''
''YES!!!That's why."
''But let me ask you this.When you think about it ending bad do you ever think of me or do you only think of him?''
I always kind of assumed if i told Jonghyun he wouldn't like it but i only imagined him getting angr or him getting sad or him getting hurt in a fight.
''That's what i thought.''He stood up ''See you on set Ha Neul.''

I couldn't just let him go like this.I quickly grabbed his wrist.''Wait,don't go.I want to talk about this properly.''
''There is nothing to talk about,Ha Neul."
''Yes there is.''
''NO,THERE IS NOT!"His voice got louder and i got a litlle scared.
''Y-you don't have to get so angry, you know."I said softly
''OF COURSE I'M ANGRY DAMN IT!"He looked at my face took a deep breath and continued "It just gets me so mad to see you push yourself around for that son of a b*tch.''
''Hey!Don't talk about your hyung like that."I said firmly
''THIS is excactly what i mean,since when do you care about honorifics.You were the one always talking about how stupid they are.But know that you're practically his lapdog i can't talk about him like that anymore!''He looked at me with fire in his eyes but this time it was't fire as in being his natural Flaming Charisma but fire of pure bottled-up anger. ''And i have to just stand by this IDIOT not seeing how hurt you are,he can't see you still have feelings for him.And just believes you when you say your fine,BBABO.''He looks down and says with a softer voice"And i have to lay in my bed every night tortured by the image of your beautiful smile,that isn't even genuine anymore these days.Thinking about how i could genuinly make you smile again if you just gave me a chance.But what angers me the most is that, he can have you...he can have you so easily as just asking you to be his girlfriend but he doesn't do it.While i try so hard and get nothing in return.''
I stood there in utter shock.He  went trough his hair with his fingers,sighed and said "See you on set Ha Neul" and just left me there in shock throwing his untouched icecream in the trashcan.

*beep beep**beep beep*

''Yoboeseyo?''

"Neh Jjongie-oppa.I think i'm just gonna head home see you next time on set, alright?"

"Ow hahahah who is gonna tell Taeminnie that you're not cooking tonight.Oh well i guess have the honour.See you on set,Airhead.''

"Bye"

''Annyeong''

*End flash back*

 

 

 

Alrighties peeps i know i have been away for a really long time but i was just not very inspired when i learned today that you don't really need inspiration.That you can also just sit down and just..start writing.Hope you aren't too angry.Plus who liked the little Zelo appearence.He'll probably will be in the next chapter too hanging around drunk hyungs and noona's.What do you think of my new Korean vocabulary XD.

Anyway.....I love you (props to you if you know where that's from)

Saranghae <3 <3 <3