The Big HaJongMin Surprise

Hit Me

 

Minho walked up to me.He was also wearing the same outfit as me and Jonghyun only instead of having alot of colors like me or having it a bright white like Jonghyun's,he had it in black every single one of his clothes were black exept for the rinestones on his big black feather wings (they were more the grey rinestones)and his accesoires that had alot of grey studs and metal.The kind of image that you would have of a very attractive bad boy-angel.

What kind of chicken commercial is this????

His deep attractive voice replied ''But then again,you obviously fall for cocky,stuck-up bastards.''

He walked even closer,it was making me uncomfortable that i could feel his breath on my face.''Do i need to become an arrogant douchebag, Ha Neul-ah?''

''W-w-well i-i-i.....''But he silenced me with one his fingers on my mouth.It send a cold shiver down my spine but it wasn't a unpleasant one. It was very diffrent from the hot burning feeling i got from Jonghyun but not unpleasant.

''Sssshhh...I need you to listen to me and not say a word.You got that?''He asked flashing one of his cute smiles.

I just nodded.

He laughed ''Why do you look so scared, I'm not going to eat you,you know.''

''I'm not scared.''I said when i realised that my eyes were feeling dry because they were so wide open in surprise and judging by the dry feeling in my mouth my mouth was probably open too.I closed everything and gave him a pokerface instead.

He looked down at the small space between us and put his hands on each of my arms''Well okay,if you say so.But listen closely cause i'm not going to repeat it....''He hasitated before he continued still not making eyecontact.''.....I...I...I just wanna know what's so special about Jonghyun.What is so special about him that makes you so oblivious to what's right there in front of you?''

''What is right there in front of me???You need to be clearer Minho.'' What was this guy getting at?

He finally looked me in the eyes.....but he looked somehow.....sad. 

''Even now.....can't you see Ha Neul-ah.I'm standing right here....right in front of you.Don't you see me?Has that idiot blinded you like that?I'm right here,I've always been right here.So easy for you to have access to.And still you chose....you choose....am I not better Ha Neul-ah,I will never hurt you like that.'' 

His voice cracked several times trough his whole speech and it looked like he was very frustrated.Even so that it looked like he was about to break down.

Aishhh what do you say to something like that...i mean,i still can't really imagine thinking of any other boy then Jonghyun.But i'm not oblivious to how happy i get when i see Minho.It would be wrong to say i liked him too but it would be wrong to say  i didn't.I just needed time to get over Jonghyun and maybe then.....but he wants an answer right now.

"What has he done to make you only look at him Ha Neul-ah,tell me and i will do it too.''His eyes seemed to penatrate right trough mine,he looked so determined.''Do you think you can even like me....like ever?''

''Minho,I...I..I just need some time,okay?''I was scared to look at him so i looked at his shirt instead. 

He took his finger and put it underneath my chin to lift my head up.''Then i'll wait for the day you realise i'm six hundred times better then that stupid bastard.I'll wait for you Ha Neul,you'll come to your senses one day.And i'll still be there....waiting.....right in front of you ''

And then(I don't know where it came from)I felt his soft lips on my forehead.But just a sudden as it came it was gone again.One more brush agaist my cheek with a soft hand....and Minho was already closing the door behind him.

Wait a second.....WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

 

 

*Voice trough speaker* ''Can Ha Neul,Chinsun and Kibum please come to the studio for the commercial shooting.Thank you''

THIS.WAS.HORRIBLE.

A downright disaster.I have honestly never felt so awkward in my life.On one side the boy who broke my heart and on the other side the boy i just greatly dissapointed.And nowhere to flee.

*click*click*click*click*click*click* As we took our group photos

And then it was there the time for our mini groupphotos and as if Karma just hates me its with the two guys i really wanted to avoid.I still had some time to eat before the shoot because Minho,Jonghyun and I had our shoot last.Not that i was hungry but it gave me some time to calm myself down.

*voice trough speaker* ''Can Ha Neul,Minho and JOnghyun please stand by for the next shoot.Thank you*

Just don't think about the awkwardness!!!Don't think about minho's hand on your shoulder.Don't think about Jonghyun supposedly giving you the white roses.Just think about smiling for the camera,just play along.

''Yes,very good.Now Ha Neul lift your head a bit and give me that cutesy ''i'm so surprised'' look.''I did as he said and made my eyes big and put my hand in front of my mouth.

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

''Okay now Minho hug her from the left and Jonghyun from the right.Now Minho you are the bad angel so you need to have this bad boy smile.And you Jonghyun,you are the good angel so you should give the innocent and pure smile.......ah perfect''The photographer smiled( well at least one of us is happy).

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

''Okay,I'll give you the time to improvise."He said (as if he was doing us a favor,hmpf)

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

This was the stiffest photoshoot i ever had at least i didn't try to show it but my head was screaming: WARNING WARNING GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE.DANGEROUS SITUATIONS ON YOU LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE,PLEASE CALMLY SPRINT YOUR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

While Minho and Jonghyun didn't seem to have one problem,maybe i should work on keeping my private life and work on seperate parts of my brain so i can be a proffesional when i work and an emotional mess at home.Cause Minho and Jonghyun obviously figured out how to that.

''Okay,last i want Minho on the right side this time and Jonghyun on the left.And i need you to both give her a kiss on the cheek at the same time."

Wait.......WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

''E-excuse me?????I don't really see what that has to do with chicken.''

''Young lady,you have nothing to say here,just like your big mouth friend.I don't tell you how to do your job,don't tell me how to do mine.Thank you very much.''He said strictly while checking his lence.

WOW what happened to the push-over photographer back in the dressingroom.

''Fine.''

And so it started....one soft but confident pair of lips on my right cheek......and then a hesistant at first but then determinded pair of lips on the left.

I can't think straight...wh-what am i supposed to do in this kind of situation.Why is my heart pounding like crazy or better yet by who?I can hardly breat how am i supposed to pose like this.But wich one of them is making me feel this way?

Jonghyun.
It has to be.I mean i found out i have feelings for him not longer then a few days ago.And although i got rejected.I still have feelings for him,right?

But what about Minho,after his heartbreaking confession a few hours ago.Does he still not cross your mind?

But...i don't know how i feel about Minho,i mean i can't possibly like him....i already like Jonghyun.

So?

You can't like two guys at the same time.

Who told you that bull?

Nobody,but it's just logic.Your heart should be for one person at a time.

Sweetie,you are confusing your heart with your head.Hearts don't follow logic,they're bastards.And you know what, i think you got a classic case of your heart wanting two thing instead of one.And damn can i say you have good taste in men.

Haha very funny.

I'm not kidding,they are exeptionally good-looking.

''Ha Neul,can you at least make it LOOK like you're enjoying it.C'mon you got two, as the girls call it nowaday, ''super hot'' boys on each side of you kissing you on the cheek, a little happier would be prefered.''The photographer begged.

I flashed a smile of pure happines ''Better?'' I asked sarcastically.

''Much better.''

*click*click*click*click*click*click*click*

''Alrightie,that's a wrap,guys!!!Good job everyone and thank you very much.''The photographer yelled.

We did our custom bow thank round and went to our way to our seperate dressing rooms when Both Shinee's manager and Sweet-ness' manager held me Minho and Jonghyun up.They waited until everyone left and then told us to follow them.

Oh goodie, some more bonding time with these two,great.Really what i was hoping for.Thank you karma for hating me so much.I never liked you in the first place.

They took us to an office that prior was probably the office of the factoryboss.They told us to sit down in three white leather chairs.Them sitting first wich resulted in me having to sit in the middle.

GREAT,just great.Why don't you just lock us up while you're at it.

''Uuuhm...we ae leaving for a bit,but please saty here and we will be back in no time.''Shinee's manager said.And they were gone.

I didn't mean the whole ''lock us up'' thing,you know.

''Ha Neul-ah,i need to talk to you.''I cringed at his sweet voice.

''Don't you see she doesn't want to talk to you Jonghyun,stop pushing her.''Minho replied calmly.

''Just say it,I'm listening.''I said ignoring what Minho just stated.

''Ha Neul-ah,I really can't have you ignoring me now,please just not right now.I need my best friend,more then ever.''He said and his voice cracked.

''Wae,what happened?''I asked worridly feeling Minho's eyes burn in my back as i turned to Jonghyun,but i didn't care.

''Heeyoung and i broke up."He said and i saw the tears filling in his eyes.

It made me angry.Why could this girl bring out so much emotion with Jonghyun,so easily when i tried so hard.But even worse that stupid biatch made my best fr....crus.....whatever, a person close to my heart cry.

''It's gonna be alright.''I said hugging him as tightly as i could.It reminded me of that time after he broke up with Sekyung.I was his safetynet but at the time i was happy with just being that.

We heard footsteps coming towards the door i quickly let go of Jonghyun and he Wiped away the tears that escaped from his eyes.  

The door opened and a loud series of popping sounded that was followed by alot of garlands,and balloons stuffed in our hands along with champagne glasses that got filled straight away.

''CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!'' It sounded like it were about 5 adults.

 

 

''E-excuse me,a wh-wh-wh-what now?''I said still shocked.

''A drama.''The producer said."you are the lead and Jonghyun and Minho are going to be your love-interests.It's a love-triangle.''

''I know everything about it.'' Minho mumbeled

The director seemed surprised to hear that "How so?''

He glanced at me for a split second and then looked at the director again''Nevermind.It's not important.So that whole photoshoot for me Ha Neul and Jonghyun was for.......''

''The show yeah....the rest of the photos are going to be used for the commercial though.Wasn't there one of you that kinda wondered why the three of you were wearing the same clothes and only Minho and Jonghyun got wings.''

''I thought it was because we are the handsomest ones."Jonghyun said jokingly but his eyes didn't seem so bright.

''Nobody asked us if we wanted this.''I said.

''It's fine with me.''Minho said ''I've got nothing to lose.''

''Yeah me neither so i agree.''Jonghyun said looking at the ground.

Now all eyes were on me.

''Ha Neul-ah,this is a chance for Sweet-ness to get even more popularity,isn't that what we want for our band???''Manager looked me in the eyes hopefully.

I sighed ''Fine,I'm in too.''

''Good we'll give you the details and then you can sign later.Anyone more champagne?''The director said pleased.

I looked in Minho's eyes,who looked at me gently and smiled.Then looked at Jonghyun who's smile reached until his eyes but from there went all sad.I looked at these boys i was so confused about and thought:

What the hell did i get myself into this time.I can't blame anyone for this.Why am i being like this?

Okay guys,i know you waited for a long time but i just wasn't very motivated.Still thanks for the support i love you.SARANGHAE <3 <3 <3

Little announcement: If you love love love Teen Top like i do.I'll be making a new fanfic with my bias L.joe and Chunji (or maybe Niel, Changjo or Ricky,I'm not sure.But L.joe is going to be in it for sure ;p) soon.So please check it out i would love that.And i love you,but you already knew that.Saranghae <3 <3 <3