The Turn of Situations

Hit Me

Writer's note:MIAHNHEAYO miahnheayo,i know you don't want another writer's note but i think its just my way of writing.So if it really annoys you just read over it.But i just wanted to thank my subscribers and those who commented it really makes me happy.It makes me feel like i'm not writing for nobody. Or that people only read the foreword and then go away.So gomawoyo.

Well you know the colors by now don't you?

Purple

I ran and ran and ran until i couldn't anymore.Finally arriving at the little side street but not a creepy one,it was one of my favourite places in the world. It was full of tiny shops with lanterns and  neon-lights.It gave you the feeling of being in a pool of light.It was dark by the time i came here so the light was bright.And the place looked like out of a dream.There was light everywere and it almost looked like there were sparkles flying ,people were laughing and busy talking with eachother,couples were smiling and girls tugging at their boyfriends hand pouting if they wanted something out of those shops.It was one of those side streets that only seemed to exist in animes.But it was right here in front of me inviting me to go into the cozy atmosphere and enjoy this place like everyone else.Since it looked like once you put one step in the ally you completely transform in a happy person.

I used to come here alot,especially during my trainee days,wich were alot worse then artist tell.It's pushing yourself to your limit and further everyday and breaking down because of that.Them not giving a thing about how you feel.And if you dare saying you needed rest or it was to much they would tell you how they could get someone on the street that would work twice as hard as you without complaining.

''If you're really that weak,you don't have the SM spirit,if that is so,just leave right now.Go on the door is right there.''

I heard it everyday for the first month i was a trainee.And i would cry myself to sleep.Knowing that even if i stopped complaining and worked as hard as i could, there was always a chance of me falling out.And this over and over again everyday.Frustration,fear and tiredness.Pure torture.I considered giving up alot of times.Tired of living in anxiety but then i would remember my dream.

And i would come here,watch all the happy people,lose myself in the beautiful lights in every color existent.And feel happy comforted by the cozy atmosphere.

And suddenly i really needed that comfort again so i stepped in and waited till the happiness came in like it always used to.

It didn't.

Why didn't it,why,what's so diffrent this time from all the other times?

I felt a hot liquid drop on my hand,i looked at it and then.......tasted it.

It was salty and i recognized the taste of a tear.I put my hands on my face and felt the tears streaming from my eyes.And my knees started to get weak.I fell and didn't even bother getting up again.Iheard a scream and then felt two strong arms getting me up.I looked up and saw a young friendly face looking down and he smiled a ''a person's teeth could never be naturally this perfect'' smile like they only had in toothpaste commercials.

'''Hey,you can't fall on the street like that,people will think you're strange''This person' voice was honey sweet.

''G-get off me,you freak.I don't know you!''

He bursted out in laughter and it sounded like a beautiful harmony of bells.

''That's true,your mom thaught you well,little girl.I'm just a slight bit worried that if i let go you'll collapse again''He said still laughing.

''I'll do fine,just let me go!''I said slightly panicking now.What if he's some kind of .

''Okay okay,calm down,missy''And he let go.

I stood on my legs testing out if they were stable but after 2 seconds they started trembling again and i almost fell for the second time but this time mister Toothpastesmile was there to catch me

''HAHAHAHAHA,just as i thought,well let's go into this shop,i work here.....hey! hey!Don't try to be stubborn now.''

He said while laughing.I tried to fight back and get him to let go but my body was to weak.I looked around to see if anyone saw this.I mean look how FREAKING crowded it is there's no way no one saw this.But as i looked around i only saw people giving me weird looks and whispering to eachother.

He almost dragged me into the shop it was a coffee house and it looked really cozy there were a few people inside even though it kind of looks a little late to still be drinking coffee.He sat me down in one of the chairs and looked me in the eyes.It flustered me and i started to blush.

''Now don't go anywhere,im going away for five minutes.Stay where you are and don't talk to strangers.''He said still with that stupid smile on his face.He turned around and walked away.

''You're a stranger!''I yelled to his back.He turned around and said while giving me a wink

''I'm Lee Youngsoo''

And walked away again

Why did i start blushing like crazy?It's not like i dont have more important things to think about instead of being in an episode of a cheesy tv-drama.

For a moment i almost forgot how i came in this situation in the first place.

Kim Jonghyun

Why did i have to go and kiss him.Why did i have to tell him i was jealous of that stupid .I think it's because my feelings engulfed me before i could control them.And the expression on his face, as if he just ate a worm.He was digusted by me.How could i ever.ever think he would like it.He only saw me as his friend,he already had a girlfriend and it was ridiculous to even think for a second that he would like me better then princess barbie-aegyo-explosion.

But i had experienced new feelings today for example

Jealousy:I was overwelmth by it and didn't know how to deal with it since i had never felt it before(or at least not so extreme) so i started acting like a retarded .I'm embarassed by the way i acted.Thinking it all over made me realise how stupid i must've looked.

AND my feelings for Jonghyun that i really had no idea exsisted before today :I realised it as soon as i saw Jonghyun kiss Heeyoung on the forehead trying to pull Heeyoung away from me to his bedroom.

I'm in love with Kim Jonghyun

Hahaha well welcome to the club along with thousands of other girls.

But....i'm his friend,i'm pretty sure that gives me a higher status then those others

Yeah...sure,but then again.that's all you really are:a friend and forever only a friend. i'd rather be a fangirl then forever never getting higher then a friend and being tortured in that position.He would be so close yet so far.Fangirls can comfort themselves with the idea that it's only because he's to famous or to far away.What's your ecxuse?

I...i would ruin our friendship,that's my ecxuse!

Hahaha who do you think you're kidding.YOU would give this whole friendship thing up if that gave you the chance to date Jonghyun,and you know it.You're just that shallow.JONGHYUN on the other hand just wont have you.He sees you as his litttle sister.He wants to protect you.But he will never see you as a WOMAN he could find attractive.I mean come on it's not so hard to see the diffrence between you and Heeyoung.He likes real WOMEN with class not GIRLS like you.Still walking around in their sweatpants and sneakers instead of heels and dresses.

''Hey,i think you would look alot prettier with a smile on your face instead of making a swimming pool,Ha Neul-noona''Mister Toothpa.....I mean Youngsoo said.

(Writer's note:See this is a typical example of the story writing itself.I am the Writer of the story but i didn't know about this Lee Youngsoo person till 5 minutes ago)

Question time:What do you think will happen next and what do you HOPE will happen next?

Sorry bout the short one .