Heeyoung-noona

Hit Me

Note:ok people this story is nothing like i expected it to be because i keep getting more and more ideas.And the story keeps straying from my original idea.But i'm not going to surpress my ideas so the story is just going to change with the wind that is called my messy brain.The only thing that will stay the same is the fact that Jonghyun has a new girlfriend and Ha Neul is about to find out.WATCH..........

Jonghyuns POV

It's been 5 days since Ha Neul and I had contact for the last time.It was 2 days before the airing of the episode  Of this new variety show callled ''Idol star night''.It was as stupid show and so boring because it looks like it's just a rip-off of star king,oh my school and star golden bell.I had told her over the phone to watch me and see how a real pro does variety she replied with ''What do you mean pro,is this ''Idol Star Night:ZOO EDITION'' or something? I mean sure i'll watch i love watching zoo animals make a fool out of themselves'' I told her that she really had no place to speak since she was the one walking around with a face like a giraffe.Wich caused another phone-fight a la Ha Neul.I didn't really think Ha Neul was ugly it was just my childish side that i never got rid of and that Ha Neul seemed to trigger even more.It really worried me that Ha Neul and i didn't have any contact for five days it might not seem as a long time but for me and Ha this was a century because normally even if we were busy we would text eachother every day giving other people the wrong idea.She would always call me after seeing me on TV commenting about what i did wrong and what a fool i was for saying something stupid.I love fighting with Ha for some strange reason I REALLY enjoyed it alot.It was seeing her face get red and the annoyance building up before saying something back.She looked cute when she got irritated kind of like fighting with the little sister i never had.I have an older sister but we never fight it's more the my-sweet-little-brother relationship and it's nice don't get me wrong but I like fighting with Ha just a bit better the the wave of cheek kissses and hugs from my older sister.

I have to go in about ten minutes but before i really want to talk to Ha Neul first.

Jonghyun picked his phone out of his pocket.He went to contacts typed in ''H'' and Ha Neul was the first one that popped up.He clicked on the green phone button and put the phone against his ear

*beep**beep**beep**Beep*

Come on Ha Neul,pick up,you always pick up.Are you ignoring me or something.

*beep**Beeep*

''Hello?......" thank god she picked up

''Hey Ha Neu......''

''This is Ha Neul's voice mail,hahaha i bet you though i picked up huh?sorry bout that but leave a message after the beep"

Jonghyun quickly pressed the red phone button,he wasn't good with voicemails.

He chuckled. Even when it came to voicemails Ha Neul was a tease,he really thought she picked up for a second.

He wonderd why she didn't pick up.She always did well at least if she wasn't working.Maybe she had an unexpected schedule.

He looked At the clock on the wall.He should be making himself ready to go out now.He puts on his jacket and his shoes.

I'll try to call again later but now it's time to have a little fun.

Back to Ha Neul

I look up as my phone starts vibrating on the table.

*song* Taemin: Beoreut.cheoreom andwae saenggak cheoreom andwae          (song:love pain-shinee)

I picked the phone up while Jonghyun was singing his part and i couldn't help but scringe a little at the sound of his voice

(Jonghyun: Sal su eopseo, sal su eopseo, gaseum gadeuk love pain)

oh,and what do you know it's the idiot himself,well im not going to pick up, you idot

I threw the phone next to me on the couch,trying to read the rest of the magazine,but i couldn't concentrate and i stayed tense until the phone stopped playing that ridiculous song and i kind of felt emberassed by the fact that i still had that song as my ringtone

 

Onew: Mam gipeun gosen chu.eokmani namaseo
Jonghyun: Neol dashi chatneunda you, you, love pain
 
All: Jiool sudo eopseo beoril sudo eopseo ddo harureul beotigo
Ni anae nan gadhyeo nae maeumman jichyeo
Minho: No, no, no
Jonghyun: Niga eopneun haruga wae.iri himdeunji
Onew: Sal su eopseo, sal su eopseo, gaseum gadeuk love pain
All: Malhal su eopneun beoril su eopneun
Key Neomchyeo.heureun my love pain
 
The first two lines were played again before it finally stopped.As if life hated me it stopped strategically at Jonghyuns line
 
Jonghyun: Sal su eopseo, sal su eopseo, gaseum gadeuk love pain
(trans) Jonghyun: I can’t live, I can’t live, my heart is filled with love pain
Why did that bother me so much?It wasn't like had love pain right now or ever had so i didn't know why i was overthinking the line like this.I wanted to hate the song because Jonghyun sang in it and made me so confused  but one of the other things i loved about Jonghyun was his voice.How can i guy that is so annoying and such a bully have a voice like THIS. His voice is beautiful (he isn't the lead singer of Shinee for nothing). He could do alot with it but i really liked his voice the best in ballads like this one where he sounded so warm and he sang with so much emotion covering me with a blanket but giving me goosebumps at the same time. When i listened to his voice i could forget all those stupid things he said forget how he annoyed me all the time and just believe that he was the beautiful boy that he made you believe in the songs just for a while.
 
Maybe that will help.
 
I picked my phone up and put it in my pocket,just in case Chinsun or Meeyon would call.I got up went to the room that Chinsun and i shared.Chinsun was out with a friend.And Meeyon was out with the guy that had the wingman friend.I told Meeyon everything when me her and Chinsun were all lying in bed together under the covers.She was really mad(she is known for being kind of an overreacter and drama queen) and told me that she would beat up Jonghyun for me.I knew she wasn't going to do it anyway but it cheared me up that she was so angry and it was really funny to see too.And what was she planning on doing anyway in a real fight she would be taken down by Jonghyun in 5.6 seconds. Meeyon saw herself a bit as my mom even though Chinsun was more of a mother then she was.I am the youngest so they try to take care of me as good as they can.But Meeyons attempts to motherhood were more amusing then actually helpful. 
 
I picked up a cd from the pile that was only for k-pop: Gee-snsd,nope.
I picked everything up until i found a shinee cd: Hello,fine i guess.I looked at the cover that had Key stand out the most with his fiery red outfit.And then my eyes slipped to Jonghyun with his grey shirt with a blue leopard pattern on it, the blue skinny jeans and the blue gem that was pinned to the side of his collar.
He looked very muscular and broad in the picture,he always had broad shoulders but from here you could see that his arms got bigger too.
I thought about the fact that by the time they were promting this he had a relationship with Shin Se Kyung.HOW ON EARTH DID SHE SURVIVE THAT.B ut when  i saw the photo's he looked so bright and happy and he held her like she was the most precious thing in the world.He looked like the kind of boyfriend that every girl dreams of.Nice and sweet and full of love for the lucky one.BUT I DOUBT IT, I MEAN IF HE CAN'T EVEN ACT NORMAL WITH HIS BEST FRIEND(WHO IS A GIRL) HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND.
 
I put the CD in the CD player and went to my bed i listenend to the songs going from sad to happy and from happy back to sad and whenever Jonghyun would sing i would listen even closer letting the beautiful sound fill me.His ad-lib was so pretty that it gave my goosebumps.I felt fatigue coming over me and even though i tried to fight it i lost and fell asleep........
 
Taemin: Beoreut.cheoreom andwae saenggak cheoreom andwae
Jonghyun: Sal su eopseo sal su eopseo gaseum gadeuk love pain
Onew: Mam gipeun gosen ........

IS THIS FOOL CALLING ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''ARE YOU SOME KIND OF STALKER OR SOMETHING,DON'T YOU GET THE HINT!?!?!?!''i said raising my voice just a little bit since iwas still half asleep.

''OH.....i'm so sorry Ha Neul-ssi,i didn't mean to get you angry like that,sorry sorry sorry i'll call back another time.''

''Oh sorry taemin-oppa i thought it was Jonghyun''i said apologetically.Hahaha yes taemin is my elder he is exactly half a month older then me.And he loved it that i called him oppa because it made him feel manly.

''Hahaha,in that case i do get  your reaction,Ha Neul-ssi,but please don't be angry with Jonghyun-hyung,he just tends to be .......''

''An idiot,listen Taemin, did Jonghyun tell you to call me,you don't have to. If that bastard has any balls he would call me up himself''i said suspiciously with a mixture of irritation.Thinking about it he did actually call me but i hope taemin didn't know that.

''No,he didn't. Ha Neul but he did tell me that you didn't talk to eachother for more than 5 days.I know he can be an....'' He hastitated ''...idiot sometimes but you are such great friends...and i know he should've told you about Heeyoung-noona before saying it on television but......''

I cut him off directly '' Who is Heeyoung?'' I asked with a sharp voice that was mayybe just a little to rude.

''Uuuuuhm,i thought you watched Idol star night,so you didn't,then why are you ignoring Jonghyun?"Taemin asked apperently confused and surprised

''Taemin,just tell me who this Heeyoung person is."I said anxious and annoyed a bit because he didn't anwser my question straight away

''She's Jonghyuns new girlfriend." Taemin said

Jonghyuns new girlfriend

new girlfriend

girlfriend