The other's POV'S

Hit Me

Note: i thought why not do a pov for a few other people to and then come back to Ha Neul.

Taemin's POV

oh,hyung you are older then me ,you should know it's not good to laugh like that ,it might have hurt Ha Neul-ssi.Even though she cusses at you all the time and the two of you argue over the stupidest things in a way i know you are enjoying arguing with Ha Neul.And she enjoys it too.It's your way of comunicating with eachother.Trough harsh words and hateful comments.But Hyung this was to much even though you might not see Ha Neul as girlfriend material and she might not see you as boyfriend material.NO GIRL likes to be laughed at,told she is unattractive and then have the other person tell her that he wonderd how anyone would ever want to date her.ESPECIALLY  not if that person is her BEST FRIEND.And that she had to find out that...............

Key's POV

OMG Can i get a round of applause *facepalm* Because that  idiot did it again.Sometimes this guy is more immature then Yoogeun.I don't get how this guy ended up having his first girlfriend before the rest of us.I  mean i get why i don't have a girlfriend but i can't help that i'm more stylish then the average female idol in Korea and they're just afraid that i might outshine them(see what i did there).Sometimes he makes me so angry and i get why Ha Neul screams at him all the time.But I genuinly love Ha Neul and if Jjong screws this up i will make pasta out of his brain wich is probably not even enough meat for Roo since it looks like this idiot doesn't have any brains.

Onew's POV

*sigh*Here he goes again.Well i better go get some earplugs for me, Key,Minho and Taemin.Cause Ha Neul's favourite place to scream at Jonghyun tends to be at our dorm.But i wonder what we're gonna eat tonight,key-umma looks tired and Ha Neul is probably angry right now so THIS IS MY CHANCE!!!!!!!!

''AHEM.....As you're leader i demand that we eat chicken today,so Key let's go get some.NOW!!!!'' onew says with a tone that would've sounded full of authority if it wasn't for the fact that we're talking about Onew who is kind of a push-over.

''E-ecxuse me?!?!?!?!''Key asked with his eyes wide open in outrage.''I am the umma of this house and you have nothing to say about anything in the kitchen departement, mister.We only eat chicken if KEY says so not Taemin not Minho not even Jonghyun and certainly, most certainly NOT YOU!!!!!''

''Okay,okay you don't have to flip your ,you know.Calm down.''Onew said while looking at the ground and playing with a paper on the floor with his foot afraid to meet Key's death glare.

''Taeminnie-ah, do you feel like eating chicken tonight?''Key asked in a motherly and sweet tone

''YEAH,i really  wanna eat chicken tonight,hyung,can we?.''said Taemin enthusiasticly.

''Okay,well then guys lets go eat some chicken!!!''Key said almost as enthusiastic as Taemin

''B-b-but...but j-j-just now you were flipping your and now we're gonna eat it then WHY WERE YOU MAD IN THE FIRST PLACE???''Onew asked offended.

''Shut up otherwise you're not getting any.Plus how can you say no to our cute adorable Taeminnie when he's so exited.

why oh why is key so biased

Minho's POV

hahaha this is going to be funny.For some reason i love seeing Jjong and Ha Neul fight it was very entertaining.So the moment Jjong said the things he said about Ha Neul i knew that i was up for a night of entertaining comments and electricity in the air.Don''t get me wrong it's not like i like to see Ha Neul hurted...AT ALL.But she was a very interesting girl who didn't care about the fact that she was a girl or younger then someone to interact with them.

''Great job, dude,you really did it this time."Minho said while putting an arm around Jonghyuns shoulder and messing up his hair.

''What do you mean?''Jonghyun said while narrowing his eyes not understanding what exactly the taller boy was talking about.

''Wait,you are not tellling me that you don't know what you did wrong ,right?''Minho said with an amused smile on his face.

''Did i do something wrong?Oh no tell me what did i do?''Jonghyun said looking worried.

Minho started laughing ''I'm not going to tell you.If you really don't know then that's gonna make it even better.''