Kim Jae Ra Profile

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

Annyeong! Kim Jae Ra here, I am the Main Dancer and Choreographer for ☁ Dream ☁!

AFF Name: kairimikio
Hyperlink: 

Activity: 9

Name: Kim Jae Ra
Age: 26
Birthdate: 8/11/1985
Height:  152.4 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood Type: O
Birthplace: Incheon, South Korea
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Ethnicity: Korean and Chinese
Languages: Korean, Chinese and English

Ulzzang Name: Jancy Wong
HQ Pictures: 
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Extra: Just ear piercings and a birthmark on her inner forearm close to the elbow (shaped like a skull)

Personality:
I'm actually a pretty well rounded girl, I'm nice and kind, I will be nice to you if you are to me. I can be very easy to get along with if I don't sense a bad vibe coming from you but, if I do I'll just ignore you and not talk to you until you prove otherwise. I also have an 'everything is peachy' attitude going on, meaning bad things could happen to me and I won’t show any sad/mad emotion about it, but instead just smile and walk away. I'm also always the first suspect for anything bad because I'm so playful and mysterious, I'm not gonna lie, I do pull my share of pranks from time to time but I never get caught! Probably also due to my size and all, being short has it's perks, two more words to describe my childish side, stubborn and curious. Having those two characteristics within a prankster is a bad idea to begin with, because I will deny anything I'm being accused of. I would also describe myself as a great multitasker, I do about 6 things at the same time and I'm still alive! I'm a good listener and a hard worker and I will pay attention,  most of the time. I have the attention span of a peanut occasionally but if it's something important then I'll definitely give you my attention. Not only do I listen, I also talk a lot, A LOT! But only to people I know. Whenever I talk I have to be loud so that everyone can hear me, being short does not help anything, it just means that everyone can talk over my head and I can sneak out without anyone noticing me gone that's how I get out of my pranks if I do get caught.  I'm like a little treasure troll with a big mouth but, minus the crazy colored hair I would have to say, despite my age and how people around my age act, I'm still a 5 year old kid at heart but with a tomboy mentality. I'm not into that frilly-pink-and-fluffy clothing, I'm more into converses and graphic tees. Of course I have girly clothing but it doesn't fit my personality, even though I look good in it!

 

Background:
Grew up in a house with 2 other sibling, she’s the youngest and was always offered the choice to do what her family does (which is work at their café). She did try this job when she was around 16 to 20. She then went to college and majored in Dance and took some classes in Culinary Arts (Bakery). Graduated at 23 and when she was not working, she could always be found in the nearest Rec. Center in their neighborhood. The center housed a big dance room and she would dance and rap there by herself, occasionally in front of any Rec. Center staff members who wanted to see.

 

Likes:

  • Sleeping
  • Cooking
  • Hoodies
  • Food
  • Animals
  • Hugging
  • Making smart remarks
  • Rapping
  • Dancing
     

Dislikes:

  • Whispering
  • Stupid decisions
  • When people use her habits against her
  • When people make jokes about her height (unless she starts it)
  • When people take her stuff without permission
     

Fears/Phobias:

  • Heights
  • Big Dogs (She’s fine with little dogs; they can’t knock her over and trample her).

 

Habits:

  • Looks depressed when she gets sad
  • Tends to be very quiet when sad or mad
  • Says “You’ll be alright” and “That’s just tragic” A LOT!
  • Touches her right ear when she lies
  • Hits people if they touch her sides or appear out of nowhere near her
     

Hobbies:

  • Taking pictures
  • Dancing
  • Baking
  • Playing with her kittens
  • Messing with technology
     

Trivia:

  • Two favorite colors are Purple and Green
  • Her lucky/favorite number is 11
  • Has the nickname of “The Fuffy Teddy Bear” because of her affection and her hugs
  • Has two kittens named oo and Pooh (also the names of two bears that she loved)
  • Cats and Bears are her favorite animals
  • Used to be the tallest in her class around 3rd grade
  • She stayed the same height for 2 years
  • Finally growing 2 inches the next year
  • Very flexible
  • Can do a lot of B-Boy moves
     

Talents/Skills:

  • Her dancing
  • Learning dance moves really quickly
  • Baking/Cooking

Parents:

  • Kim Yong Joon | 52 & 2/23/1958 | Father | Café owner and worker | The hardest worker in the family. Of course, he was the one to make the most money to support the rest of the family.  He’s also very active for his age and likes to joke around with the customers.
  • Kim Jae Young | 51 & 2/8/1957 | Mother | School Teacher at Jae Ra’s old High School | The abnormal mother. Being at a high school, she has come to the ways of the children and is not your average teacher and mother. Even though she’s old, the kids all love her and she gets along with everyone. She’s very chill at home and very understanding at work.

Sibling(s):

kwon_twins_29489.jpg?1311511320tumblr_lffff4Vveo1qf8a5m.jpgtumblr_ljexmyeiWY1qik5p5o1_400.png

  • Kim Yoon Hyun | 29 & 4/11/81 | Twin Older Brother – First Born | Café worker and Photographer | The most patient member of the family. He takes a lot of pictures for people and he has to keep his cool with the customer when they have kids or if they want pictures taken for their pets. He is also a great people person and has great social skills, unlike Jae Ra.
  • Kim Yoon Min | 29 & 4/11/81 | Twin Older Brother – Second Born | Café worker and Graphic Artist | The brother that has the least attention span. Even though he has to sit there and create things, he can’t sit in one spot for long. He tends to complete things really quickly because of his attention span but if he ever procrastinates, he works best under pressure, just like Jae Ra.

Best Friend:

tumblr_m8xd88irGv1rsitx5o3_1280.jpgtumblr_m8x643TtrF1rth2cmo5_400.jpg120718_GDragon.jpg

  • Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) | 23 | Big Bang | The Awesome Leader! He’s crazy and cool but when it comes to his job as an entertainer, he gets quite serious. He knows a lot about Jae Ra and they trust each other a lot. They known each other since they were about 12 (she was 12, he was 9) and know all her secrets and can tell you anything about her. They also shared their birthdays together since they were just a week apart.

f1ee425ca113b852650ef6fec4c5d336_large.jHyorin-e1340670411550.jpg25742720.jpg

  • Kim Hyo Jung (Hyorin) | 21 | SISTAR | The sister from another mother. Jae Ra has known Hyorin after she graduated from high school when she was 17, (Hyorin was turning 13). They became friends when Hyorin tried to work at her family’s café. They accepted her and Hyorin became like family. (G Dragon worked there too, they both felt like family even though they were both younger than everyone else).

Rival:

SNSD+-+Yoona+Face.png

  • Im Yoona | 22 | Girls’ Generation (SNSD) | They lived in the same neighborhood and Yoona would always be mean to Jae Ra. Since Yoona was from a more wealthy family, she would sometimes laugh at Jae Ra and the café, even though she sometimes went there herself.

 

 

2fcqhy.jpgEunHyukLeeHyukJae66.jpgtumblr_lw6slxfmlz1qkq34eo1_500.jpg

Love Interest: Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk)
Age: 27
Real Birthdate: 4/4/86
Love Status: Crush (Her biggest crush ever)
Band: Super Junior
How did you met: They met on a music program when Dream was performing their debut stage. She actually saw him around Seoul but never said anything (Too shy).

If you had a kid: Jung Yoogeun

✶☁✶

Stage: Jae Ra
Fanclub Name: Plushies
Fanclub Color:
Light Purple
Flag/Balloon/Glow-Stick: A Bear
Persona: The Fluffy Teddy Bear

Positions:

  • Main Dancer, Choreographer


Character:

  • The Unni - Always fighting with The Oppa. Stay near The Umma and gives a helping hand when needed. Extremely doting.

Style: She’s a bit of a ‘Converse/T-shirt/Jeans’ kind of person. She knows how to dress formally but would rather prefer those over anything.

Links →

  • Casual: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Stage: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Practice: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
  • Sleep: 1 | 2 | 3
  • Formal: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4