Park Taliana Profile

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

tumblr_lv4rin11DQ1qeye99o1_400.png

 

안녕하세요,  제 이름은 탈리아나예요. 저는 19살이에요. 저는 서울에 살아요. 저는 학생이에요. 저는 오빠이 있어요.

(Hello my name is Taliana, I am 19 years old live in Seoul and am a Studen. I also have a older brother)

[very basic Korean since I am still learning]

 

AFF Name: DreamingLight
Hyperlink: 

Activity: 10

Name: Park Taliana
Nickname(s): Tali, Liana or Jana
Age: 19
Birthdate:  01.03.2993
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 52
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: Seoul, Korea
Hometown: Seoul, Korea
Ethnicity: German, Korean
Languages:

  • German:fluent
  • Korean:fluent
  • English:conversational

Ulzzang Name: Su Kyung
HQ Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Extra: She has her ears pirced but nothing more

Personality:

I am a rather quiet person. I prefer to manage everything frombehind rather then staning in the center of attention. Furthermore I always watch the others, what they do, how they act and through this I have learned how to read people. In front of me they can´t lie for I always know how to tell if they are doing it or not. I also can tell if a person is trusthworthy or not or how a person feels at the time. Ever heard the saying, eyes are the window to the soul? well it´s true. One look into the eyes of the other person and I instantly can tell how that person feel, how there charachter is. Most of the time I only speak when I have to or am spoken to. I am also very well mannerd and polite. I almost never lose my temper and treat everyone respectfully. Even those who I do not like. I think it is important to treat everyone with respect or treat them how I myself want to be treated by others.

I love children and because of this I work at the local daycare whenever I have free time.I also organize things for a orphange and go there to help them out with food or sometimes toys. I want to help those people, children. It´s important that they get at least some love. It hurts me to think that they have no parents, no one to give them the full love they deserve. I really wish I could help them more. But of course I also help anyone at the company who needs help, especially my friends and donsangs. If I see that they are in need of help I will immediatly do it, and I could never turn around when I see someone in trouble. Yes this sometimes gets myself in trouble but I don´t mind it as long it is to help others. I don´t mind burdening it on my shoulders. I guess I just tend to be very motherly. I am even called Umma by many of the other Trainees.

But even so I tend to keep away from high drama. I just don´t like it and thinks it makes your life unnecessary harder. I fight for what I belive in yes, but I would never raise my hand or anything. No I use my head, my words. And belive my know how to use them. I am also very straight forward and do not lie. But even so I always make sure to no hurt the other person with it. Critic and and all that can be told nicely and polite after all. You just need to know how to do it. Oh and I also rather stay out of the way of other peoples fight and dramas. And I also do not gossip or belive in such things. I don´t bother with the buissness of others and stay out of it. After all I have enough drama with my own life, I don´t need the drama of others as well.

I am also good at giving advice or calming fights. I am very hardworking and confident in me and my friends abiletys. I know how to calm others down or cheer them up. How to encourgae them. But even thought I am very mature and a mother hen, I know how to have fun with my friends and enjoy myself. Ohh and one warning, dare to hurt anyone close to me and I will become the devil herself and there will be hell to pay. No matter who or what you are.


Background:

I was born in Seoul to a German Man and a Korean Woman. My parents where both only 19 when they had me and both still in College. But even so they managed having two little children and school. My childhood was great and I can´t complain. Then when I was three my dad had to go back to Germany and my mom followed him. I didn´t really mind and to tell you the truth, I liked it there. By the time I was six I joined the soccer club. My brother started it and I wanted to be like him so I followed. I loved soccer and I was really good at it too. Me and my Team won many prices and I even became the one who got the most goals in. And in school I had no troubels, for me school was easy and fun. Maybe because I used to be quiet a nerd. Then when I graduated, I was so good that I could visit a Gymnasium. And my dad choose a privat one, which teached many languages on of them beeing Korean. He thought that was good for me. Then at the first teacher/parents talk my dad met my Korean language teacher, who was from Korea.  I don´t know why or how but my dad fell for him and he for him. AT first they kept it a secret and nobody knew about until one day my mom said she wanted to get a divorce, she said she didn´t feel anything more then friendship for my dad anymore and she wanted more, something else he couln´t give her. My dad agreed and then told her from his affair to which she him just congratulated and so they got divorced but stayed good friends. To me and my brother that was a kind of a shock but we soon got used to it.

Since my mom wanted to travel the world me and my brother stayed with our dad, which we really didn´t mind. It was cool having two dads. I even started to call them that. Well my real dad is Papa and my Korean dad appa. My brother call them the same way. Then one year later the two decided to get married which made me really happy, and afterwards we moved back to Seoul, Korea. Once there I stopped soccer and instead started hanging out with my friends. It did take me a while to find some and then those friends were punks. Not the bad kinds. After school we went to a skaterpark and skated with our skateboards, listend to music, sprayed some walls (not illegal thought) and danced. Belive it or not one of those boys took actually ballet lessons and started to teach me. But we also danced stuff like hiphop, jazz, popping and all that. Sometimes we even had sing/rap battels just for fun. It was really fun and awesome. But then my papa got a job transfer so we had to move to another side of seoul and me and my friends just lost contact after some time. There at school I was known as the looner, the nerd, but I ignored it and didn´t mind having them talk about me. Then when I was 15 SHINee debuted and because of them I got into kpop. Heck I didn´t even know there was such a thing as Kpop beforehand even thought I lived in Korea since I was 13. I know weird but thats me. Me and my old friends listent to american music. Anyways SHINee inspired me and so one day I went to a casting of MTSG Entertainment and even got accepted. My dads and even my mom were very happy for me, seeing as they could see how much I wanted this and even my oppa was proud. They started to encourage me and are always there for me.
 

Likes: 

  • Music
  • Nature
  • Dancing
  • Steak
  • Ice Cream
  • Milkshakes
  • Plushies
  • Food
  • Hot Summer Days
  • Water
  • Wind
  • Fashion
  • Books
  • Movies
  • Disney
  • Hello Kitty

Dislikes: 

  • Being alone
  • Thunder
  • Insects
  • Arrogant People
  • People who whine
  • People who start to because of every little thing
  • Hospitals
  • If her friends or family is beeing made fun of or bullied

Fears/Phobias:

  • Scarred of Heights (She starts to freez up and clings to something or someone)
  • Insects ( as soon as she sees one she starts to panick or run away)

Habits:

  • Bites her lip when bored or nervous
  • Sings in the shower
  • Playing with the hair of others
  • When she is angry she starts to ball her fist but otherwhise seems calm
  • She always looks into a mirror when she sees one
  • Takes care of anyone who needs help
  • Worries about her friends

Hobbies:

  • Cooking and trying out new dishes
  • Skating
  • Dancing
  • Playing soccer
  • Spraying ( graffitie but she always makes pictures)
  • Going jogging

Trivia:

  • She once broke her jaw while eating a cookie
  • She already had her left wrist broken, her left toe and and her left leg
  • When she was 16 she had to get operated on her left knee
  • Her dad turned gay and even married his friend who used to be her teacher
  • At home she only talks german
  • She has an older twin brother
  • Her mother is a journalist and travels all around the world
  • She is very motherly and always wants to take care of everyone around her
  • When she is stressed she starts cleaning
  • She is a huge SHINee fan
  • When she was 14 she was almost thrown out of school because she hit a teacher who treated one of her friends wrongly
  • When she was 15 a guy came up and just kissed her, she got so mad that she hit him

Talents/Skills:

  • She is very talented at dancing
  • She can do some awesome stunts with a skateboard
  • She knows how to hack a pc

 

Parents:

  • Park Tobias | 38 & 29.10.1974 | Alive | manager for samsung | Tobias is a very funny person. He has a playfull chara and loves teasing others or doing small pranks. He also loves spoiling his loved ones. He is very hardworking and loves natures and cars. He is very protective of his family but also quiet easygoing. He loves showing thema round and is proud of them all. He is also very stubborn and has quiet the temper. He loves cooking in his free time or watching soccer. He can be very qerious but most of the time acts like a child. He is also quiet smart and encourages his children and parthner. He is also quiet musical and knows how to play the keyboard and guitar along with a bass guitar.
  • Park ChungHo | 37 & 24.10.1975 | Alive |teacher at high school | ChungHo is a calm person. He is also very organized and loves to plan things out while my Papa is rather spontan. He loves things clean and always cleans. He is also very affectionate. He is alo easy going. He is a good listener and gives you some great advice. He helps you whenever you need it and is dedicated teacher. He can´t cook thought. He is also a fashionista and hobby designer.
  • Park/Kim Sooyeon | 38 & 20.11.1974 | Alive |Journalist | She is a woman that always need to do something. She can´t sit still. She also loves travelling. She is very caring but also a social butterfly. She is very accurat, neat and organized. But she also knows how to have fun. She loves money and riches. She can be quieta arogant. She is proud of her children and encourages them. She also always makes sure to visit them and lives giving them presents.

Sibling(s):

 

tumblr_m7r4d5fCPp1rajoz3o1_500.pngtumblr_m7ks23Csho1rrkt7no2_500.jpgtumblr_m7kbpwwbgT1raewm6o4_250.jpg

 

  • Park HyunKi | 19 & 01.03.1993 | Alive | Student | this is my older brother Hyunki or Yuki as I like to call him. Don´t ask how it started or why I just call him that. Anyways my brother is pretty good looking if I say so and I love showing him off. When I was younger I often times asked him to get me from school, seeing as he looked really good and drives a sport car. Ever heard of a Prsche Turbo 911??? he owns one of them in blue and damn does it get girls jealous. But it is also extremly fun to drive with it. Whenerver me and my brother are together we tease each other or cuddel together. We love going to the cinema and watching movies. Or pranking people. I swear he brings out my inner prankster and little devil. We love watching soccer, we are both huge fans though he cheers for Schalke while I am for Stuttgart. We also love playing soccer or having a barbeque. Oh and he is actually the only person that I enjoy going hsopping with. Probably because we both enter a store look around fo fife minutes and if we didn´t find anything we leave. We both hate spending times at a mall.

Best Friend:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhW-UAJ_UKLUl2ZwS0CWnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSagCPhVXJzAy5GZy2qcpfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz4uQGDizZfKt_eM5TkgW

  • Choi SeungHyun aka TOP | 25 | BigBang | I met TOP when he was rapping at and undergound bar when I was 14 and I fell in love with his voice. It was so deep, calming and yet powerfull. It was amazing. I don´t know how but somehow I started talking to him that night and we instantly clicked. We exchanged phone numbers and met up a few times. And even thought he was famous beeing part of BigBang I never realized that until 2008 and Top never told me either. Once I realised he was famous I bcame all emberassed and awkward but TOP only laughed it off. While beeing a Trainne he helped me a lot, encourgaing me, helping ith my troubels beeing there for me. And he never once complained, that big goof ball. Yes TOP may seem rather calm and maybe even scary on TV shows and all but in reality he is a big kid at heart. A real softy. My Teddy bear. But really he is all innocent and childish and playfull. He often times is dorky and awkward, even shy around others. But he is also very reliable and organized and of course caring. He is always there for me, no matter the time. Ohhh but he has this weird and big complex with his face, because people commented he was scarry he tends to cover his face.
     

Rival:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKyojvhnj9TWGAm2539_u

  • Choi Sulli | 18 | f(x) | She seems all cute and childish and innocent and maybe she even really is like that to others but not to me. To me she is all nasty and y and tryes to make me look bad. She tryes to make herself look all good and innocent all the while beeing a to me. Even so I try to ignore her and be as polite as possible.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-E_MgUAyWHgb1ppPrPsRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5MAaLd95xLqTzVirqsjXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSGgshtx5L07LWt_SDJs9

Love Interest: Lee Taemin
Age: 19
Real Birthdate: 18. 07. 1993
Love Status: BFF
Band: SHINee
How did you met: Me and Taemin both went to the same school and where even Seatmates. At first it was quiet awkward seeing as I loved his band so much and was/ am a Fangirl but then one day the two of us had to work together at a history ssignment and in order to do so I had to get over this awkwardness. I tryed breaking the ice and after three failed tryes I finally did it. We started talking and became friends, even best friends. Then two years ago I started to realize that I was falling in love with him but I am far to shy to tell him. And also afraid to ruin our friendship. The only one who knows of my true feeling for him is TOP.

Fanclub Name: Wings
Fanclub Color: White & Light Purple
Flag/Balloon/Glow-Stick: Glow Stick
Persona: The Mature Butterfly
Positions

  • Main Vocals, Sub-Dancer

Character:

  • The Umma - Sweet, kind and caring. Also the best cook and tends to get super defensive of everyone. Easily worried.

Style: Her style is casual and comfy. She loves wearing jeans and chuks or sneakers. She always looks stylish yet simple.

 

Links →

  • Casual: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Stage: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Practice: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
  • Sleep: 1 | 2 | 3
  • Formal: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4