Founders & Manger

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

CwlAaXwVuS_HHm5injWWFrGRWPLmh0ZuKjfKQqbc

8615 views 2054 comments

Meet the Founders of MSTG Entertainment and ☁ Dream’s ☁ Manager!

by kanghara Aug 14 at 10: 27 am

Today allkpop was able to sit down and talk with the founders of MSTG Entertainment. They were very polite and kind enough to also introduce us to the manager of their debut group, ☁ Dream ☁.


Founder Im Min Soo  explained why they chose now to make an appearance, and debut a girl group, “MSTG Entertainment, has always been around just not very active.” he told us shockingly and when you look at the starting date for the company he’s right, they have been there just under the radar.
 

Founder Lee Gwak Tuek, also said that they decided to debut them now, because “These girls are well prepared for the entertainment industry they’ve trained together, for 5 years to get to this point.” he spoke fondly of them, making us question just how long ☁ Dream ☁ has been a project of MSTG Entertainment.

Both of the founders stated that ☁ Dream ☁  had been a project in the making of about 3-5 years, the girls had been training with MSTG Entertainment, for about 4 years, and this would be their fifth year, the promised year of their debut.


Each girl has been trained well, especially in the area that they do well in. “We wanted to make sure our girls were well prepared for this, after all it’s not only their dream to do this but our dream that they do well.”

To make sure that the girls succeed and do well, Manager Shin Yoo Hyun has been made to manage and oversee all of their activities, form the variety shows and fanmeets, “He’ll make sure our girls get done and have a good time as well.” said Founder Lee Gwak Tuek.


Neh so you’ve met, two of the members of ☁ Dream ☁, and now the Founders of MSTG Entertainment and the manager of ☁ Dream ☁ . The next four members will be revealed soon, so keep an eye out!

Source + Photo: CBS via Naver




JjangDino 15 minutes ago
Neh, Kamsa Founder-sshi for giving us Dream!!!!

Sunggyu’sWife 12 minutes ago
Ehh...

JjangDino 11 minutes ago
You again? GO AWAY!!! >:O

KpopLover5ever 10 minutes ago
Wow, Dino calm down. Sunggyu’sWife didn’t say anything :/

Sunggyu’sWife 12 minutes ago
…..

JjangDino 11 minutes ago
You’re just jealous of Dream noonas!

Sunggyu’sWife 12 minutes ago
Such a fanboy. :/