Second Member Revealed!

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

7541 views 1768 comments

Second Member of MSTG’s ☁ Dream ☁ Revelaed!

by kanghara Aug 14 at 2:36 pm

They’re back again! MSTG has revealed their second member of their debut girl group ☁ Dream ☁, Shin Sungchan!


Sungchan is the second member to be revealed and the differences between her and previously revealed member, Kim Jae Ra are obvious. Sungchan right off the bat, is taller than her unni who stands 152.4 cm while Sungchan stands 167 cm!

That’s some serious height difference, she’s also got a character like personality! She’s called The Walking Party for her natural ability to make people feel at ease and comfortable. She also pulls the laughs easily from others. A real socialite, you could say, and she’s another looker as well having a almost childlike look about her.


Don’t be fooled though, she’s the Lead Dancer, Sub-Rapper, and Face of ☁ Dream ☁!! She really does live up to her name as the Face. Founder Lee Gwak Tuek says that Sungchan was more than happy to be the face.

Sungchan unlike Jae Ra, actually auditioned for MSTG Entertainment, she had heard about the new company and decided that she’d audition. She’s an only child of two very devoted but hard-working parents.

We were lucky enough to get a few words from her, “Neh! I so excited about this! I can’t wait to meet my other members, please support us, arasso? Bye!” was all we were able to get before she scampered away.

Luckily enough we also got a few words from, some fans...

“Sungchan Unni? She’s so cute and seems to be really fun! I hope her and the rest of Dream Unnis do well.”  said an enthusiastic fan.

“Sungchan? That girl from the new group...ehh she’s okay...a little too much for me though.” said another by-stander.

Look out for an exclusive with the founders of MSTG Entertainment, later this week!

Source + Photo: CBS via Naver

 




KpopLover5ever 18 minutes ago
Omo! Unni is beautiful! Neh she’s the perfect face of Dream, she looks like an ulzzang! I wonder if she is one?

JjangDino 17 minutes ago
ARE ALL OF DREAM NOONAS THIS GORGEOUS?! I THINK I WILL DIE A HAPPY FAN! -faints-

Prettygirl2009 16 minutes ago
Wow such crazy fanboy, that’s scary. And again I still don’t think they’ll be very good. No one can beat Girls’ Generation Unnis. >:p

JjangDino 15 minutes ago
GIRL BYE! >:o

 

Elf-SoneForever 14 minutes ago
STOP FIGHTING! Dream Unnis need support not petty fanwars, they haven’t even debuted yet, so both of you leave! Dream Hwaiting!!