Jung Jae Ryu Profile

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

tumblr_m8dg2iuZLT1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

요. 전 정 재류 입니다. 귀한, 난 먹고 좋아해요.
Yo. I am Jung Jae Ryu. Preciously, I like to eat.

AFF Name: nobadizu-dorei
Hyperlink: 
Activity: 10 out of 10

Name: Jung Jae Ryu 정 재류
Nickname(s): homey
Age: 21
Birthdate: 12/15/1990
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: Nam-gu, Busan
Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts
Ethnicity: Korean
Languages:

  • Korean ; fluent
  • English ; fluent
  • Mandarin ; semi-fluent

Ulzzang Name: Lee Tae Gyun
HQ Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Extra:

 

Personality:

Jae Ryu in the type of girl that won't give up so easily, not until the deed is done. Her persistence and trait of long-lasting stamina, she's able to take on whatever comes her way. Jae Ryu is a very... straight-forward person, meaning, she'll tell you something without her knowing. If you ask her a question about your shirt or something. she'll anwswer it, straight up. She's not going to lie. Don't be shocked at the outcome, you're the one who asked her.


Jae Ryu's violence level is very high. She got into many verbal and even physical arguments in junior high and high school. Her patience is very high, as well. So when you give her mean comments, she'll absorb the power and once she's at the top of her bottle, she'll blow. I recommend not to get her angry, unless you want to die. Jae Ryu is one stubborn girl who knows how to take a stand.  She shows fine sportsmanship. She is knows how to tell when someone isn't telling her the truth. 'Forgiveness'? What does that mean?! Jae Ryu knows nothing about that.

Jae Ryu is very stubborn. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do, or you'll regret it, somewhat. Yeah, have fun trying to change her mind. Jae Ryu's luck is always around and very high. She enjoys making bets. She's very competitive. If she loses, she'll keep battling until she wins. She'd always be the one to throw her controller onto the ground and shriek, "REMATCH!"

Background:

Jung Jae Ryu, born to Park Shin Hye and Jung Jae Hyo on the 15th of December, 1990, at 2 kg. Her father, Jung Jae Hyo, is an eye doctor and co-owner of Jung Shin Ramyeon. Her mother, Park Shin Hye, was founder and co-owner of Jung Shin Ramyeon. Her brother, Jung Jae Min, is 25 years old and works as a bank teller. Jung Jae Yang is 19 years old and is a waiter at his parents' shop. Jung Jae Sun is a 15 year old high school student and also a waiter at his parents' shop.


Her mother passed away from a drunk car accident. Being a mother of four kids who care and tell her to rest, she wanted to continue working to support her family and make sure they're ones who are healthy. Driving home after late hours, a bright light was heading towards the side of her car and crashed. Hearing news from the paramedics, it was devastating.

During school, Jae Ryu is known to be a patient fighter. She doesn't enjoy being a troublemaker, but she didn't like being bullied either. Let's just say, 'she had to do, what she had to do.' On the streets of her neighborhood, everyone also knew not to mess with her family. Her family is her number one priority.

Jae Ryu's family backdrop isn't all that or too bad, to her, to say the least. Not that saying her life is perfect either. Jae Ryu lived in the average ghetto side of town in Boston. She, her parents, and her brothers shared a 6-bedroom home. Coming from a ghetto neighborhood, she used that power to her own advantage. Meaning, she learned how to defend herself. Soon she realized how bad her family was living, so Jae Ryu began gambling just to ease her pain. Before Jae Ryu became addicted to gambling, her father raised enough money and they moved back to Nam-gu.

While advertising her mom's ramen shop, she was recruited by a director of Princess and the Pauper, a traditional movie. She played the princess' bodyguard and Pauper's best friend, as Shin Hwa Min. Jae Ryu also flimed a CF for Daum and a family product.

Likes:

  • Snow
  • Rain
  • Ginger green tea
  • Thai bubble tea
  • The Han River
  • Roses
  • Horror books
  • Mint mocha frappe
  • Video games
  • Chocolate cheesecake
  • Hockey

Dislikes:

  • ert ahjusshis
  • Players
  • Lazy people
  • Waking up early
  • Rude people
  • Liars
  • Eggplants
  • The color pink
  • Aegyo
  • Fireworks
  • People who are ego-tistic

Fears/Phobias:

  • Fear of abandonment
  • Fear of bugs

Habits:

  • When she's happy or knows a secret, she tends to smile, a lot (so it gets creepy)
  • When depressed/upset, she won’t eat (and she really likes to eat, so... she must be really upset)
  • When excited, she won’t stop talking
  • When bored, she daydreams a lot
  • When angry/over-offended, she’ll abuse anything that gets in her way
  • When she’s crushing, she won’t stop sighing or checking the night sky for stars
  • When confused, she’ll starting speaking english
  • When watching tv, she sits on the floor and stretches

Hobbies:

  • Play piano
  • Read
  • Sleep
  • Walking in the park
  • Solving problems
  • Helping people in need
  • Drawing/painting

Trivia:

  • She has a necklace that belonged to her mother for good luck and happiness
  • She is a big blackjack (both 2ne1 fan and great blackjack player)
  • She enjoys going to the shooting range
  • Recently works in coffee shop and ramen shop
  • She still hasn't had her first kiss
  • Soon to move out of parents house
  • Ideal type: guys who have dimples
  • Smirks when she wins a verbal/physical argument
  • Supports homouals
  • Enjoys listening to BAP
  • Has 3 dogs: Den-Dey (tan alaskan husky) , Mochi (tan pomeranian) , Samurai (white cat)

Talents/Skills: 

  • Able to touch her nose to her tongueVery flexible
  • Able to reach high notes clearer than Hyorin
  • Can tell what your weight is by looking at you
  • Able to play piano with her toes

 

Parents:

andy.lau.jpg4583_andylau0829_2.jpgxinsrc_4131105241632750106262.jpg

  • Jung Jae Hyo | 53 ; January 17, 1960 | Alive | eye doctor | A 52-year-old man should be in serenity and peace. Jae Hyo is playful towards his kids and he has the mind of 25-year-old. He is very healthy and a bit of a perfectionist. Jae Ryu and Jae Hyo share a pranking father-daughter relationship. They both joke around with each other and prank the brothers in an alliance. Shin Hye and Jae Hyo were junior high loves, they began as best friends and ended as lovers.

yu+ke-hsin+pregnant.jpgmay23.jpgYu+Ke-Hsin.jpg

  • Park Shin Hye | 42 ; May 18, 1963 | Deceased | Kindergarten Teacher | She was a pleasant person to everyone she met. A very kind mother to her children, very caring wife, and loving friend. Jae Ryu and Shin Hye's relationship was a very strong mother-daughter bond. They always went shopping together and shared how their days were, even if it was quite boring. Not many girls had relationships like how Jae Ryu and Shin Hye did. After Shin Hye passed away in a drunk car accident, Jae Ryu was torn.​

n_19chu.jpgentertainment-hkg-012.jpg712D714D5AA68722ED5E774640C6BE.jpg

  • Shin Min Soo | 53 ; November 27, 1960 | Alive | Fashion CEO | She is hard-working and forgiving. She tried her hardest to get Jae Hyo's kids to like her, proving she dedicated to what she wants.

Sibling(s):

ho_jun_yeon_26207.jpgtaegyunjungdaeun3.jpgtumblr_krsksbk31M1qa5dcno1_400_thumb.png

  • Jung Jae Sun | 15 ; March 9, 1996 | Alive | Student | As for his age, he acts correct and knows when not to be his usual playful self. For a 15 year old, his outlook on love is very mature. Friends and aquaintances say his looks are beautiful that they are unreal.

tumblr_m8mubzT7b81ruj084o1_500.pngdaeun10.jpgtumblr_lp8amrm0Hj1qau70no1_500_thumb.png

  • Jung Jae Yang | 19 ; February 4, 1993 | Alive | Student | For someone his age, he is very mature and looks after his noona and dongsaeng. He is conservative and respectful. He cares and loves his girlfriend of 10 months, though not as much as his family. Strangers say he looks similar to BIGBANG's G-Dragon.

tumblr_lzkdv4yr2O1r1yixgo1_500.pngtumblr_lzo92pbIgY1rp0sfgo1_500.jpgtumblr_lzcbrhJItg1r0yrdio1_500.png

  • Jung Jae Min | 25 ; August 29, 1986 | Alive | Bank Teller | He is very obnoxious and playful towards family and close friends. Though, towards strangers and aquaintances, he is mature and keeps a high end look. He is much of a prankster, thought loving towards his fiancee/high school love. Jae Ryu and Jae Min are mature when they hang with each other. They go out for tea, coffee or even dinner and treat each other.

Best Friend:

 

  • Amber Liu | 20 | f(x) | Amber is chill, but can be feminine when she eats. She and Jae Ryu met at an open mic cafe. They both performed. Amber was sharing her inspiring rap and Jae Ryu played her guitar with an insightful song.

jun%252Bhyung.jpg

  • Yong Junhyung | 22 | B2ST | Junhyung is very mature and takes responsibility to what is given to him.

Rival:

jihyun.jpg

 

  • Nam Ji Hyun | 22 | 4minute | She is whiny and spoiled by her business tycoon father. Before transferring to MSTG Ent., Jae Ryu was a trainee at Cube. She was running an errand for Cube's CEO to copy some paperwork and give them to other CEOs. She bumped into Ji Hyun causing Ji Hyun to spill her coffee.

 

tumblr_m8qsvuiHT61rsxh3do1_500.pngtumblr_m8qmskksDD1r4s1gdo2_500.jpgtumblr_m8kbctoneg1qjpghho1_500.jpg

Love Interest: Yong Junhyung
Age: 22
Real Birthdate: December 19, 1989
Love Status: Best Friends / Crush
Band: B2ST
How did you met: As a trainee at Cube, she was assigned to another idol to train. Junhyung was chosen for her. While being taught, she saw how hard working he was and liked him for it.

If you had a kid: Unknown Ulzzang Baby xD

tumblr_ltxr5ajLOp1qk3ujfo1_500_large.jpgtumblr_lf2i0aOoj81qfj8rbo1_500.png
 

Stage: Rynjynx
Fanclub Name: Jynxers
Fanclub Color: Pastel Green & Eggshell White
Flag/Balloon/Glow-Stick: glowstick
Persona: Precious Poker Player
Positions:

  • Lead Rapper, Sub-Dancer

 

Character:

  • The Pet - Just here for comic relief. Kind of does what it wants, helps out here and there. Usually always under The Umma because of food. Bottomless pit.

 

Style:

Jae Ryu doesn't enjoy wearing things too showy. Clothing such as heels, mini dresses, and mini skirts are like mental rivals for her. She enjoys wearing sneakers and dress shoes. Jae Ryu favors beanies, snapbacks, and fedoras. She considers herself well-dressed for her age.

Links →

  • Casual: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Stage: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Practice: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
  • Sleep: 1 | 2 | 3
  • Formal: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4