First Member Revealed!

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

odTRCLyt2bmpxWl5QCyM8_EV4cMVDk8MWutY76F1

61751 views 1562 comments

First Member of MSTG’s ☁ Dream ☁ Revealed!

by kanghara Aug - 13 at 12:42 pm

You’ve heard right netizens and the newly formed fanclub of ☁ Dream ☁!


The first member has been revealed, her name is Kim Jae Ra, isn’t she just beautiful? She’s of Korean and Chinese. She was picked by the founders themselves not for her beauty even though she is very pretty neh? But for her Dance skills!

Her profile says she’s to the Choreographer and Main Dancer of  ☁ Dream ☁! That’s amazing though we have no other group members profile or information, we speculate that she may be the shortest member of the group neh?

Jae Ra is said to be the youngest member of her family with two older siblings, who are twins. They all work or in Jae Ra’s case worked in the family owned cafe. At the age of 20, Jae Ra left home and the cafe to attend University where she majored in Dance and also studied the Culinary Arts. When she graduated she went back to working in the family cafe.

Founder Im Min Soo said he had stumbled across a video of her dancing and rapping online. He found her skills to phenomenal. He found the Rec Center, where she spent a great amount of time outside of work.

Neh? Crazy way to get discovered huh, a video and a Rec Center? What do you all think.

“Online discovery? Pssh! I bet she sent in her video,”  said a netizen once she was revealed.

“Omo unni is pretty neh? I can’t wait to see the other members!”  said an excited fanclub member.

How about you? Do you have any thoughts on Jae Ra?

We’ll keep you updated as more members are revealed and on all the latest news to come from MSTG’s new group ☁ Dream ☁!

Source + Photo: CBS via Naver

 




JjangDino 15 minutes ago
Wow! She’s gorgeous! O.O Jae Ra noona saranghae! >////< I support Dream, 100%! Dream Hwaiting!!!

Sunggyu’sWife 12 minutes ago
Wow, someone is a fanboy already and you don’t even know how good she is. What if she ?

JjangDino 11 minutes ago
SILENCE! JAE RA NOONA IS GORGEOUS AND AMAZING! >:O

KpopLover5ever 10 minutes ago
A fanwar and they haven’t even debuted? Neh, Unnis Hwaiting!