Making the Dream - A Dream Day

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

Yoo Hyun walked down the hallway of the MSTG building, the muffled sounds of music could be heard through the walls. He easily recognized the song, as the one that MSTG’s newest and first girl group has been practicing for the last 5 months. The group was set to debut September 1st 2012. And had been working extremely hard in practices, vocal exercises and all around just dealing with an almost 24-hour camera crew.

As Yoo Hyun entered the room labeled 포부 (Dream) he saw the Jae Ra, YuRi and Taliana going over and perfecting the dance moves that they would be executing on their debut performance and in their music video shooting. While, Jae Ryu, and Jaekyung were as well going over dance moves, but doing a specific part. That left Sung Chan, who was were he expected her to be in front of the camera being the face of Dream.

“Hello ladies.” he said his voice coming off kind of playful the three dancers turned and waved then went back to dancing. Jae Ryu and Jaekyung nodded, while Sung Chan...
“Annyeong Pabo Oppa!” everyone stopped and stared at her then at Yoo Hyun. Now it was known that Sung Chan and Yoo Hyun shared a brother/sister without being really related though the had the same surname.

“YAH! Sung Chan how many times do I have tell you not to call me Pabo. And you did it on TV too!!!” he whined making all the girls laugh, this was a normal routine for the seven of them the camera crew continued filming, they’d seen many exchanges such as and it was all pretty normal.

“Anyway, I’ve got news! You guys have been working super hard, and the founders decided to move your debut date up, so instead of debuting September 1st you’ll debut August 28th! Congrats girls and keep up the good work!” He told them with a bright smile on his face, the room was quiet after the announcement but soon joyous cries could be heard.

“Okay girls, we’re debuting earlier that means we’ve got to work harder. No more goofing off during practice. Make sure you get rest, eat right and drink plenty of water.” It was Taliana who spoke up, acting motherly as usual, “Nae Tali Umma~” the girls chorused teasingly causing the maknae to laugh at their silliness.

 

Yoo Hyun smiled as he watched the girls, they’d come very far and had done well. With their personalities, perseverance and the TV show they’d surely get the love and support to continue to pursue their dreams and the dreams of many others.


“Annyeong..” said a groggy Sung Chan as she sat up in her bed facing the camera and giving the viewers her best smile. “Neh, Sung Chan you even have aegyo in the morning!” squealed the PD. Sung Chan blinked, “Ani, Jae Ra has the best morning aegyo! Or...one of the others but not me...lets go see them!” she said as rolled out her bed..literally.
 

She lead the camera crew through their apartment that had been specially built so each girl had their own room. Sung Chan gently pushed open the maknae’s door, she was one of the easier ones to awake in the morning. “Neh Tali...wake up...come on...Yah Umma...I want pancakes~” Sung Chan whined to the younger girl, poking her as she did. Taliana at first swatted her hand away before raising her head to see the camera crew, “Unni, why’d you bring them to my room and go make your own pancakes.” she said rolling over and covering her head with the pillow.

Sung Chan continued to bother the younger girl, until she got out bed since her Unni refused to let her sleep, “Look aegyo!” Sung Chan whispered at pointed a clueless Taliana who looked around in a morning daze with slight bed-head. “Go wake everyone else up, since I’m making pancakes.” Taliana told her Sung Chan who nodded and scurried off to wake the others, while the camera crew stayed with Taliana.

As Sung Chan did her task Taliana, began to make pancakes, “What kind are you making?” the PD asked the younger girl, “I’m making chocolate chip for Sung Chan Unni, Plain for Jaekyung, Strawberry for Jae Ra, Nutella for Jae Ryu, and Banana for YuRi. ANd maybe some chocolate chip for me too!” she said as she mixed the batter and poured it into the skillet.

It didn’t take long for the other girls to file into the room, the smells of breakfast helping in the waking up process. Before long the kitchen was alive with chatter...well arguing on Sung Chan and Jae Ra’s part, they acted almost like two siblings fighting over something all the time. “No fighting at the table girls.” said Jaekyung, causing the two to immediately stop and sit quietly...well with slight shoving.

“Yah! Jae Ryu don’t eat my pancakes!” YuRi whined moving her plate away from Jae Ryu who smiled and continued eating. The camera crew laughed and smiled at the girls, they literally formed a little family and it was kind of cute and funny. “We have a full day ahead of us ladies, remember no goofing off.”