Ok Jaekyung

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

tumblr_lvgta4IV7Q1qi7zhro1_500.png

내 이름은 옥재경입니다. 만나서 반가워요.

My name is Ok Jaekyung. It's nice to meet you.

AFF Name: xxTriplexxExx
Hyperlink: 

Activity: 8

Name: Ok Jaekyung
Nickname(s): Jae, OJ
Age: 21
Birthdate: 06.26.1992
Height: 167cm
Weight: 48kg
Blood Type: B
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Hometown: Beijing, China
Ethnicity: Korean-Chinese
Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean

Ulzzang Name: Baek Sumin
HQ Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Extra: Love

Personality:

Jaekyung is a very difficult person to understand. Her blank face is almost impossible to read, so it's hard to tell what her emotions are. The face that she isn't much of a talker doesn't help either. She usually speaks when it's necessary, though. Jaekyung doesn't think of herself as rude and cocky; that she's placing herself on a pedestal so she looks down on others. She also doesn't think of herself as a shy and timid girl practically afraid of her own shadow. She sees herself as a confident, yet quiet young woman. She possesses a sense of maturity around her that causes people to look up to her, and she never lets the negative comments of others bother her. People don't know what she's been through, so they have no right to judge her. Even if someone were to bad mouth her to her face, Jaekyung would simply brush it off her shoulder and go on about her business. Don't mistake her "brush off attitude" for her being a pushover though; she has a very low tolerance for the annoying, and though she isn't the type of person to yell, Jaekyung knows how to set people straight. She's normally calm and collected in just about every situation, but if she ever loses her cool, know that you have a SERIOUS situation on your hands. When Jaekyung becomes comfortable around people, she opens up. She talks more (but not much), and shows her protective side for those that she loves. She even lets a few witty comments out when the situation calls for it. She's never been a "silly" type of person, so she's horrible at telling jokes and doing gags. She herself likes to laugh though, so making her laugh is a good start to staying on her good side. Unfortunately, it's quite hard to break her stotic face because she's a master of hiding her emotions.

Background:

Jaekyung was borin in the city where her parents met; Seoul. When she was old enough to travel, her family moved back to her mother's home in Beijing. There she grew up a bright and happy child. When her sister, Min Ju, was born, Jaekyung knew in the back of her four-year-old mind that they wouldn't get along, and right she was. By the time Min Ju was three, the two were going at it. Jaekyung knows every crack and crevice in the wall of her bedroom because of the countless times she was told to "think about what she has done to her sister". At age eight, Jaekyung began taking dance. Not only did she love it, she also saw less of her sister due to lessons, so it was a win-win situation for her. Through her hip hop class, she became interested in rap, and eventually began rapping herself at 13. Around this times, Jaekyung could see her parents relationship falling apart. They managed to hide it from Min Ju, but Jaekyung noticed everything. The arguing, the loud crashes in the middle of the night, the missing lamp the next morning; the signs of a failing marriage were all there. This went on for four years, and Jaekyung wasn't all that surprised when the divorce papers were signed. By that time, she had turned into the doll she is today. Her father moved back to Korea, taking Min Ju with him. Jaekyung and her mother weren't very close, but she managed to avoid serious altercations by not talking. She became a trainee at 18, and was thankful to be leaving her mother and the awkwardness that was now her home.

Likes:

  • Winter
  • Thunderstorms
  • Hip Hop/Rap
  • Dogs
  • Shoes (e.g. Converse, Vans)
  • Crazy Socks
  • Coffee
  • Morning Time

Dislikes:

  • Rude/Annoying People
  • Hair Dye
  • Revealing Clothes
  • Disorganization
  • Summer
  • Strong Smells (e.g. lotion, nail polish)
  • Cats
  • Break-ups

Fears/Phobias:

  • Breaking a Bone
  • Ending up alone with 20 Dogs

Habits:

  • Arranging and re-arranging her shoes.
  • Putting her headphones on just so people won't bother her.
  • Making notes for herself so she doesn't forget things.
  • Going into complete-silence-mode when she's pissed.

Hobbies:

  • Shoe Shopping
  • Writing Raps
  • Surfing the Internet
  • Listening to Music
  • Reading

Trivia:

  • Her favorite idol groups are B.A.P, Block B, and Beast.
  • Her ideal type is B-Bomb of Block B.
  • Her favorite colors are silver and orange.
  • She's quite athletic; her best sports are soccer and track & field.
  • She's allergic to chocolate, but eats it anyway.
  • Her iPhone is with her at all times.
  • She dances as well, but rapping is her strong point.
  • She's a fast learner.
  • She hopes to meet female rappers CL and Tasha one day.

Talents/Skills:

  • Speed Rapping
  • Sports
  • Producing
  • Gymnastics (e.g. backflips)

Parents:

  • Peng An Ming | 54; 11.20.1957 | Alive | High School Teacher | She's a very strict woman, and can be  judgemental. She has a hard time expressing her emotions, but she's still nice...somwhat.
  • Ok Jaewan | 55;10.12.1956 | Alive | Professional Photographer | He's quite kind hearted and free spirited. He never has a set schedule and just goes with the flow. He is always wearing a smile.

Sibling(s): 1

5.jpgtumblr_l4xpj1Ge0H1qc7bqj.jpgLee Nu Ri

 

  • Ok Min Ju | 17;1.31.1996 | Alive | High School Student | She's extremely annoying and bratty. She whines and complains when things don't go her way. She has a few nice moments though. A few.

Best Friend:

20120522_infinite_l.jpginfinite-l.png40121_1375420320133_1670588093_765050_30

  • Myungsoo/L | 21 | Infinite | He's very much like Jaekyung herself, which is why they get along so well. The only difference is that he's more open with his emotions than she is. He likes to and say that's she's more of a lifeless doll than a China doll, which earns him several hits on various parts of his body.

tumblr_m6rikkCJLS1rq5t8qo1_500.jpgamber.jpg1285005211452_f_thumb.jpg

  • Amber | 20 | f(x) | She's very laid back and easy going, so she's comfortable to be around. She doesn't try to force words out of Jaekyung, she just lets her talk when she feels like it. She's understanding to the point she sometimes doesn't even need words to know what Jaekyung is talking about.

Rival:

zinger-02.jpg

  • Zinger | 23 | Secret | She's actually quite nice and cute. She's confident in her skills as a performer and as a rapper. Though Secret's songs don't really showcase her raps, she's very fierce. Jaekyung sees this as a threat in disguise, and is choosing not to ignore it.

tumblr_m59odsT8C81rxsi08o1_500.pngdong+woo.jpgdongwoo1.jpg

Love Interest: Jang Dongwoo
Age: 22
Real Birthdate: 11.22.1990
Love Status: Crush
Band: Infinite
How did you met: Myungsoo had gotten her tickets and a backstage pass to their Infinite Second Invasion concert. She decided to go support her friend and his group mates, and before the show she went backstage. There she met all of the members, who commented that they didn't know Myungsoo's friend was "so pretty". Dongwoo stood out the most to her, because he seemed like a complete gentleman and his smile was extremely contagious. Needless to say she paid great attention to him during that concert. And she enjoyed every minute of it. 

If you had a kid: Lauren Hanna Lunde

Fanclub Name: Bisque Dolls
Fanclub Color: White &Orange
Flag/Balloon/Glow-Stick: Orange Lips
Persona: The China Doll
Positions:

  • Main Rapper, Sub-Vocals

Character:

  • The Appa - OTP (Probably BFF) with The Umma. Kind of like the at home leader, also protective of everyone. Easily angered.

Style:

It depends on how she feels that day. Some days she feels like dressing up, and other days Jaekyung is just like "Whatever." and throws on a T-shirt, a jacket and jeans/shorts. Rarely does she ever feel y, since she doesn't like revealing clothing. Most of her clothes are loose fitting. She does understand that some stage outfits will venture out of her comfort zone, so she prepares herself mentally everyday.

Links →

  • Casual: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Stage: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 
  • Practice: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 
  • Sleep: 1 | 2 | 3
  • Formal: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4