Song YuRi Profile

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

image?format=raw&type=img&id=666

Annyeonggg~ Sweet Yuri here!!

AFF Name: SilentHopeCloe
Hyperlink: 
Activity: 10

Name: Song YuRi
Nickname(s): Yu, Rin
Age: 20
Birthdate: 08/04/1992
Height: 167 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: AB
Birthplace: Busan, South Korea
Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
Ethnicity: 1/3 Korean, 1/3 Japanese, 1/3 Vietnamese
Languages: Korean (Fluent), Japanese (Conversational)
Extra: Only her enemies call her Yu, because they see it as a small and useless name like her. Her friends call her Yuri, but sometimes Rin, because they don't want anybody calling her Yu anymore.

Ulzzang Name: Lee So Ah
HQ Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Extra: Earrings

Personality:

Yuri is very sweet and kind. She's almost never mad/angry because she doesn't like being in a bad mood. Helping people is what she loves doing, no matter who they are (not including enemies). Even though she's sweet, she can be very stubborn sometimes. She doesn't like it when she's wrong. When Yuri is sad (not very often, but not too rare) she ignores almost everybody, because she's waiting for someone to speak up and ask her whats wrong and ask her if she's ok. In times like that, she needs a shoulder to cry on. Yuri can be sweet, but she still has many other sides of her.

When she's around someone she likes, she tries to be more talkative so that they notice her. She doesn't like it when they guy she likes hugs someone else; even in a friendly way (easily jealous). She tries her best in everything (she's very smart and hard-working). Most of the time she's kind but she always has her violent side close by. She can be talking happily with one of her friends, and then suddenly be really mad if she sees a bully or someone she doesn't really like (she's kind of bi-polar). Yuri is that girl thats always trying to keep the mood cheerful and happy. She doesn't like it when her friends argue, or when everybody is serious about something. In a way, it kind of scares her.

You can trust her with any secret. She's that best friend thats always ready to talk about any of your problems or issues. You can always trust her with anything; secrets, objects, etc. No matter what, she won't tell anybody unless you tell her to. She always tries to get the shy people to talk more. When she was in elementary school she was super shy, and almost never talked. People that didn't know her well (just about everybody) considered her a mute nerd (she was often bullied). Now she's a lot more talkative, and has a lot more friends. She doesn't want people that are afriad to speak up to suffer like she did (she's very caring). She's a little more on the tomboy side; just about inbetween girly and tomboyish.

At nervious times (like before a performance or something) she'll sit somewhere and tap her fingers together. She'll be trying really hard to keep focus, but most of the time she'll just lose it and start daydreaming. Her pefomances always turn out well though; she doesn't usually mess up on stage even though she's very nervous.

 

Background:

 

When she was in elementary school she was super shy, and almost never talked. People that didn't know her well (almost everybody) would assume that she's mute nerd (they bullied her often). She has no friends; she was the loner nobody bothered to get to know. Her childhood was the toughest time for her. Her mom didn't talk to her much, but her dad was super nice. He always helped her get through things, and always mde her laugh. Basically, the only person she could really talk to about her problems was her dad. Since the bullying never stopped, Yuri's dad decided to move to Seoul while Yuri was in 2nd grade (yeah, kids bullied her even in 2nd grade).

In middle school, she made more friends that helped her be more outgoing and interactive. She was very happy, and always got good grades. She felt that everything was perfect. Then, in 8th grade her father died from a lung disease (her father smoked, but he was a very nice father). After her father died, she went back to her quiet self again. Her mom started becoming more strict and really mean. Her friends often worried about her. Every day she would come home from school and start crying because her father wasn't there to ask her how her day was. This made her have a couple more friends, because almost the whole school heard about what happened to her dad; they all felt bad for her.

Finally, highschool came. She started becoming more brave, and more outgoing again. She thought for a long time about her tough childhood. Yuri finally told herself that she needed to be more outoing to make more friends (her grades will still very good). She tries her very best in everything, and hopes that her father would be proud of her. A lot of times, she'll go to shy people and try to get them to talk more, because she doesn't want them to feel alone.

Likes:

  • Coke
  • Anime
  • The color blue
  • Wolves/Dogs
  • Headphones/Music
  • Electronics
  • Rain
  • Roses
  • Thai tea
  • Origami
  • Teddy bears

Dislikes:

  • Lightning
  • Scary movies
  • Spicy food
  • Headaches
  • Bullies
  • When people complain too much
  • Liars
  • Cats
  • Too much perfume
  • Tomatoes

Fears/Phobias:

  • Spiders
  • Snakes
  • People close to her getting hurt
  • Being outside in the dark alone
  • Really big rollarcoasters

Habits:

  • Clumsy
  • Sometimes talks in her sleep
  • Smells new food before eating it
  • Taps her fingers together when she's nervous
  • Often starts daydreaming
  • Grabs/hides behind the closest thing when she's scared
  • Twirls her hair around her finger when she's bored or uninterested

Hobbies:

  • Piano
  • Skateboarding
  • (A little) Violin
  • Guitar
  • Cooking
  • Writing Music

Trivia:

  • Allergic to cats
  • Never kissed a guy yet
  • Her favorite food is spaghetti
  • Learned Taekwondo when she was little; she still remembers everything
  • Has a dog that lives with her mom named Choco
  • Keeps a little necklace that has a silver music note with her at all times (but doesn't always wear it). Her father gave it to her.
  • Can fix a lot of things that have to do with electronics (computer viruses, phone issues, etc)
  • Doesn't really like kimchi
  • When she was little she hated piano, but now she loves it

Talents/Skills:

  • Can rap really well, as well as singing
  • She can memorize song lyrics in minutes
  • She writes music, and lyrics

 

Parents:

  • Song Kwan | Would have been 56, but he died a couple years ago. November 19, 1955 | Dead | Fixed Cars | He was very nice, and always made Yuri laugh.
  • Song Eun | 53 years old. May 11, 1959 | Alive |Doctor | She used to be nice, but after Kwan died she became mean and strict.

Sibling(s):

lee_chi_hoon_556407.jpg9.jpgLee Chi Hoon

  • Song Kyung | 13 years old. September 27, 1998 | Alive | Middle School Student | He's an obnoxious little brother that loves his sister. He often goes to Yuri to , and to ask for advice. He's kind of like THIS, but younger.

Best Friend:

Bae-Suzy-7.jpgtumblr_m2klgdYOlS1qkjlmlo1_500.jpgb28v0txw8mb25jl0pm2t.jpeg

  • Suzy | 17 | Miss A |She's really funny, and loves joking around. They are always in contact with each other.

mblaq-seung-ho-16.jpgtumblr_lmv38m4vya1qha97g.jpg20100707_mblaq_1.jpg

  • Seungho | 24 | MBLAQ | He is sometimes mean (and sometimes nice, but lazy), and often gives Yuri advice. They always hang out and text each other.

Rival:

jessica+jung+-+artistsfromasia%255Bdot%2

  • Jessica | 23 | Girls Generation | She's nice to her friends, but kind of mean to Yuri. When they first met, Yuri slapped her because she insulted one of her friends. 

mblaq-mir-2.jpg_MBLAQ_MIR_30072010212143.jpgmblaq-mir-hospitalized-for-back-injury.j

Love Interest: Mir
Age: 21
Real Birthdate: March 10, 1991
Love Status: BFF
Band: MBLAQ
How did you met: They met at a park that not many people know of/go to. 

If you had a kid: Aleyna Yilmaz

Fanclub Name: Glass Melody
Fanclub Color: THISCOLOR
Flag/Balloon/Glow-Stick: Glow-Stick in the shap of a music note
Persona: The Sweet Rockstar
Positions:

  • Lead Vocals, Lyricist

Character:

  • The Kiddo - Gets whatever they want, with aegyo or just by being annoying. Follows everyone around, stays under The Oppa, The Unni or The Pet the most. Childish and silly.

Style: She likes to wear shorts, with any style shirt. In colder days, she'll usually wear leggings (sometimes under her shorts, or just leggings alone) or skinny jeans. Skirts aren't really her thing, but dresses are ok. Loose clothing is what she prefers, but she'll deal with other clothing if she has to. For example, for her sleep wear she wears loose clothes because she doesn't like something tight when she's sleeping.

Links →

  • Casual: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
  • Stage: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
  • Practice: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
  • Sleep: 1 | 2 | 3
  • Formal: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4