The Appa

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

V4D2ppAy-j9YcW_JfSm4XBZZdzuYT9so85BLzFMP

54621 views 2056 comment

The Appa

by kanghara Aug 20 at 8:29 am

YxskbUVI6O93gTf6r37R7w3hjqxgL_39RzPX3bD9

It’s the latest news on everything kpop!


MSTG Entertainment following the releases of the third member of the debut group ☁ Dream ☁ they’ve revealed a fourth member! Early this morning allkpop got an exclusive with this lovely lady.

Ok Jaekyung, the fourth member of ☁ Dream ☁ who is said to take the fatherly role, is the most recent member to be added. “Jaekyung is a different kind of girl, she’s witty, kind of quiet and overall has fatherly demeanor about her. If anyone can get the girls in line it’s her.” said Manager Yoo Hyun. She’s there other Appa.

Jaekyung has one younger sister, and previously stayed with her mother. The rest of her background was not disclosed to us for privacy reasons, “When her profile is released that information will be available as well, but we are not at liberty to release that now.” said Founder Im Min Soo and Lee Gwak Teuk.

Secretive, but it’s to be expected not everything is known up front, but we were able to get a few words from Jaekyung herself, “Our name fits our purpose, we all have dreams and we’re the dream of our fans, family and founders.

Words of wisdom and truth from Ok Jaekyung, ☁ Dream’s ☁ Main Rapper and Sub-Vocal!

Source + Photo: CBS via Naver

 




JjangDino 20 minutes ago
JAEKYUNG NOONA, SARANGHAE!!! SARANGHAE DREAM NOONAS!!!!! ❤.❤

KpopLover5ever 18 minutes ago
She’s the appa of the group? Omo she’s so pretty!!! :3 Hwaitign Dream Unnis!!

Prettygirl2009 16 minutes ago
I think I’m going to hurl thanks to fanby over there. :/ And what does she have to hide huh? That’s a load of bologna that they can’t release that info, companies do it all the time, why not now?

KpopLover5ever 15 minutes ago
They don’t always release that information....

Prettygirl2009 14 minutes ago
Yes, they do. :|

JjangDino 13 minutes ago
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!!! AND LEAVE HER ALONE, AND LEAVE DREAM NOONAS ALONE!!! >:O I WILL CUT YOU WITH A PLASTIC KNIFE!!!