TOP's Best Friend?

☁ Dream ☁ A Journey | MSTG Entertainment's Debut Group | Apply Closed |

03DNh6PtA1h7S5mbRXBXiXZ27ARhn87b4RbNo44p

60521 views 1487 comments

TOP’s Best Friend?

by kanghara Aug 19 at 6:48 pm

Krz2DPUNrrZFJXZinU3SMkKBCucOCQHDIEXWzxC3

Allkpop here with your latest kpop news!

And yes, the title is right, the third member of MSTG’s ☁ Dream ☁  has been revealed. Cameras were able to snap a quick photo of member Park Taliana before she disappeared into her car.

When founders were questioned about her, they spilled the beans, “Taliana is a very unique girl, we’d like to call her the Umma of Dream. She is very close to all the girls and looks out for them like a mother would look after her kids.”

Taliana is also the Main Vocals and Sub-Dancer of ☁ Dream ☁, she’s a very good dancer, it was said that she often danced after school with her friends for fun. It’s also noted that her best friend is none other than YG’s TOP of Big Bang and the GD & TOP duo! That’s a factor that she shares with fellow member Kim Jae Ra, who is best friends with GD!

“No one asked, so we didn’t tell.”  was the response we received from the rapping duo when questioned about why they said nothing about this.

It seems that there is more to ☁ Dream ☁  than meets the eye.

Source + Photo: CBS via Naver

 



Sunggyu’sWife 15 minutes ago
Wait, so you’re telling me that two of the members know Big Bang?! And they didn’t say anything? Psh! I don’t believe it probably just a publicity scam. :|

KpopLover5ever 13 minutes ago
What if they do know them? Not all idols want their business out in the public eye, with the little privacy they get, I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t say that they knew them.

Sunggyu’sWife 12 minutes ago
Jeez you’re naive, just like your Dino friend. It’s all a publicity stunt so they’ll get more hype and be accepted easier. They don’t know Big Bang, or GD and TOP. It’s a lie.

JjangDino 11 minutes ago
I AM NOT NAIVE!!! >:O AND YOU LEAVE HER AND DREAM NOONAS ALONE!! IT’S NOT A PUBLICITY STUNT!! YOU’RE JUST JEALOUS AND MEAN, NO ONE HERE LIKES YOU!!
TALIANA NOONA!!! ❤.❤ I THINK I’M IN LOVE...WITH ALL OF THEM!!! .-.