Phone call… Forget The Troubles

I Love My Criminals

"Yes mom, I’m doing fine," I told my mom over the phone.

"Are you sure?" my mom asked again. She seemed really worried about me but what can I do? Say I’m living with 3 guys that are being chased by mafia people? Pfft, please, it would give her a straight up heart attack and that’s the least thing I want to do now.

"Positive," I answered her but her tone still sounded uncertain.

"Maybe I’ll send your sister over to stay with you a few days. How about it honey?"

'No, not that, anything but that. Please mom," I pleaded, "I won’t be able to control myself if I see her."

"What happened between you two? You used to be so close and now it’s like you wanna kill yourself every time you see her,"

“It’s because I do mom. I won’t say it again; I don’t want to see her face,” I told my mom straight down. Why can’t she just accept it?

“But I’m worried about you!” She cried over the phone.

“Stop mom! I don’t want to hear it. I’m going to hang up now,” I hung up and felt regret right away. She was only worrying about me, but I couldn’t handle thinking about my sister. Every time I think about her… I change completely, hate over comes me and I hate that part. She was the only reason I came here, back to Korea, and now mom was ranting off about how sis was coming here? I just can’t take it! And does mom even know her secret? The one she tried to keep from me? The one I found out that ruined my whole life?

Suddenly a knock sounded on my door from the outside. Is it really a good time to knock when I’m feeling this way?

I went to the door and opened it. JongHyun was right in front of me, “Yes JongHy-” I began to say but was cut off when he interrupted me.

“Yah! Hye Mi, didn’t I tell you to call me oppa JongHyun or just plain oppa? What’s with the plain JongHyun?” He asked me as he stared me down, “The hot JongHyun has to be called oppa by girls. You totally almost stomped on my pride,” he then stood straight and put his hand on his chin to make it look like he was his invisible beard (or should I say bald beard) and had the undefeated look on his face. He was probably thinking, ‘my face is so good looking, why would anyone want to break my pride? Oh, wait because the great JongHyun is invisible and no one could,’ he then grinned to himself.

I looked at him with amused eyes and a smile on my face, I knew he meant it but it was just funny, he made me laugh in my worst moment today, “Sorry OPPA, now did that make you happy?” I asked.

“Why yes it did,” he gave me his charming smile and then something serious came over his face, “So what happened?”

“What?” I asked.

“Just now when you were alone,” Jonghyun replied.

“Oh, nothing. My mom just called and she was really annoying. You know how mothers get don’t you?” I said not really wanting to get into the situation with him.

“Err… Sure, I do,” JongHyun replied, he had this look on his face, “Um, so you want to get ice cream with me and the guys?” He asked with a smile.

“Sure~” I said. JongHyun then went to the living room while I skipped behind him. Yeah, for today, let’s just forget about everything and just have fun.

-------------

Hehee! ajust got back from a wedding rehersal :) so tiredd, well i hope you like the updatee :) Comment subscribe, like, and tell your friends :D saranghaee~