Yum… Ice Cream Shop

I Love My Criminals

We put on our hoddies and cap hats. If we put our hat low enough, no one could see our face, and that’s exactly what we wanted, it was as if we were spies under disguise sneaking our way to the Ice cream store.

I smiled as we walked. JongHyun was talking about something I had no idea about. He was using his ‘somewhere in korea’ dialog whick I couldn’t follow since I had lived in America and didn’t here the different dialogs. But whatever he said, it must’ve been funny, because L.Joe was laughing his head off and L couldn’t help but have a smile on his face that he tried to hide.

“What are you guys laughing at?” I asked curiously wanting to know.

“Don’t worry about it,” JongHyun said smoothly avoiding the topic.

“But I wanna know,” I pouted and gave my ‘please please please’ look.

“Nope,” JongHyun shook his head, “Only for us 3 to know, you’ll probably faint or run away when you hear it,” All the guys nodded their heads in agreement.

“Okay, I won’t ask,” I covered my mouth with my hand and we continued to stroll down the street. As we reached the door to the ice cream shop and opened it, a cute little bell sounded. We went in and L.Joe and JongHyun grabbed a table for us while me and L went to the counter to order.

“How may I help you?” The cashier asked.

We looked at the ice cream we wanted, ‘Hey L, What do you want?” I asked.

L kept looking at the ice cream and then looked at me, “What will you get me?” he asked as he looked me deeply in the eye.

“Umm, anything you like,” I said with a smile. L seemed to open up a little since they moved in. Maybe he won’t be so mean anymore... Or maybe not I thought. He looked at me with cold eyes like a bad memory replayed in his mind. He frowned and turned around and sat at where L.Joe and JongHyun sat.

 L.Joe then jumped up out of his seat and went next to me, “Wow! It’s been so long since I had ice cream!” L.Joe exclaimed.

“Really?” I asked. I used to have ice cream all the time.

“Yeah,” he answered and pointed at the mint ice cream, “JongHyun-Hyung wants plain vanilla. Can I have this one Hye Mi?”

“Sure, but what about L?” I asked.

“Oh, he won’t eat ice cream, something about something that happened to him, I don’t know, I kinda zoned out when he told us one night in jai- I mean in the mafia prison,” L.Joe said while smiling.

“Okay, so I’ll order okay. You should take a seat with the others,” I told L.Joe. He went to his seat and I turned to the cashier to order.

When the order was done, I took the ice cream to the table and handed everyone a bowl, “Here dig in, JongHyun your vanilla bowl, L.Joe your Mint Chocolate bowl, L I got you strawberry even though you didn’t want one, and I got myself cookies and cream,” I sat down and we all began eating, well except for L. He just sat there and stared at the bowl of ice cream.

JongHyun looked up at L with a mouthful of ice cream; He started to pat L’s back and swallowed his ice cream, “it’s okay L, just stare it down till it’s all gone and we’ll eat ours till it’s gone,” then JongHyun went back to eating with a smirk.

And that’s what L did. He stared it down till it was all gone, well with the help of JongHyun and L.Joe. They quickly finished their ice cream and split L’s ice cream in half for each of them and gave the bowl back to L to stare.

Sigh… Guys, they’re so simple. No drama or anything. Can’t life be that simple? Go with the flow, rock to funky tunes and… be happy? Oh WOW! What am I turning into? I sound like a hippy, with all that mellow talk. UHH!

I quickly went back to eating my ice cream trying not to concentrate on anything else. Spoon by spoon. I stuffed it in, but some of it missed and went to who knows where.

“Hye Mi-Ah,” JongHyun said, “Are you okay?” I looked up and found he looked at me with a weird face.

“Yeah, why?” I asked. JongHyun paused; he didn’t know what to say.

“You have something here,” L.Joe said for JongHyun while pointing at my face and clothes. I looked down and found that all the missed ice cream for my mouth had landed on me, I was to busy focusing on not thinking that I actually wasn’t thinking. Who would’ve thought!

“Um, thanks,” I said while taking a napkin and cleaning myself up, “So who wants seconds?” I said with a smile. JongHyun and L.Joe both jumped up and down and L kept staring at the empty bowl.

----------

Hey peoplez :) so whatcha doin right noww? Well i hope you liked this chapter :D i gotta write more for the next few days and then I'll come back to update, maybe on thursday, friday, or saturdayy, hmmm.... who knows ;D because i certainly don'tt. well good bye my beloved, I'll see you next timee, Comment, subscribe, like and tell your friends, Saranghaee <3333