Chapter 16: Day 5: In the Mountains; Disturbing thoughts of the past reappear…

I Love My Criminals

“Hmm… What should I eat today?” A happy Jonghyun in a robe said while walking down the hallway. I mouthed my countdown signal to the other guy.

“3….2…..1...” we all then jumped out and greeted Jonghyun, “Hey Jonghyun!” We all shouted at the stoned face in front of us.

A moment of silence took over him. Then a laugh came out. “Man!” he said, “wow, my mind must be playing games with me right now. Or else why would you guys be here? I must miss you guys more than I think…” He then began walking again but stopped when he bumped into L.Joe.

“We are really here Jonghyun-Oppa…” I said. His eyes then gone wide as he stumbled back. He then turned to L and started poking him.

“What the freak Jonghyun! I know you can’t believe it but soon I’ll put you into a coma that you can’t believe too!” L yelled as he pushed Jonghyun away from him.

“There’s no doubt about it, it really is you….. Why are you guys here?” Jonghyun asked as he accepted the fact that we really came.

“It’s a long story… well kinda short but we can’t discuss it here where there are other people.” I said.

Jonghyun then nodded and led us to his room at the hot spring resort. As we entered, He closed the door and sat down on the floor all relaxed. His room was laid out like an original Japanese style temple which was kind of odd since we were in Korea but it was still pretty. There was a futon for a bed and a little tea table that you had to sit on the floor to use.

“Okay, so tell me the 911 on what’s happening?” He said as he played with his robe. He seemed more laid back here.

I then took a deep breath and exhaled, “The police were at the house and we barely escaped out of your window so we have to crash here in the meantime.”

“Fine, as long as you don’t disturb my beauty sleep.” Jonghyun jokingly laughed off, “I still have two days after today to stay here.”

L.Joe then smiled as he clapped his hands, “That means two whole days of hot spring time! So Jonghyun-hyung, are there any springs that are coed here?”

“Yes, I guess, there’s a spring for all boys, all girls, and both. Why do you ask?” Jonghyun said wearily.

 L.Joe had a mischievous grin plastered on his face as he grabbed my hand and yanked me to the door, “Now if you don’t mind, me and Hye Mi are going to relax there for a while. You guys should stay and talk. You’re welcome to join but it’s best if you don’t because you’ll ruin mine and Hye Mi’s alone time.” He then smiled innocently and we left the room.

Everything then processed in L’s head and he then realized what happened, “Wait- WHAT! WAIT UP FOR ME!!!” L yelled after us as he chased after us.

Jonghyun then sighed as he went into deep thought. He then clasped his hand over his face and moaned. “Why are these thoughts coming back to haunt me? It’s enough that I have to live with my past, but she reminds me of the girl from back then… The girl that I hurt and the girl that I wished I had nothing to do with. She’s resembles her so much…” Jonghyun then picked up the phone for room service, “Hello, room service? Can you please send up a few bottles of soju or any type of wine? Yes, that’s fine. Thank you.” He then ended the call and sighed again. “If the memories are flowing back, I’ll just have to drown them back out the only way I know how too… Hopefully, I won’t hurt Hye Mi like the girl form back then.”

----------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry that i've haven't been updating much :( i've just been really really busy. I promise to update soon again! i swear on Hye Mi's and the other's safety from being caught ;) but who knows, they might be running short on time xD well in a chapter or two, Jonghyun's past will be revealed, and that past is why he was put in that prison. I'm going to slowly put all they're pasts up from the order of who i think has the most damage. I think JongHyun's past is the lightest of the three pasts (Him, L, and L.Joe) and Hye Mi's past will be revealed eventually too :3 so plz wait till then xD Saranghaeee everybodyy! plz continue your support for 'I Love My Criminals'!

COMENT : SUBSCRIBE : LIKE : TELL YOUR FRIENDS :)