Stupid?

I Love My Criminals

“So where is L.Joe?” the cute guy asked coldly. The guard let me come into the cell with my so-called ‘Oppa’. He even agreed to let me stay for the night since I said I had nowhere to go.

“Umm, that way,” I pointed to the window. Well excuse me; can’t you be nice since I’m helping you?

“Duh, stupid,” He bonked me on the head lightly, “Of course he’s out there!”

Then when the guard turned around, the cute guy quickly hugged me and patted my back, “Aigoo, Why are you so clueless? You should know where our brother is RIGHT?”

Yeah, be nice to me when they’re looking, but be an when they’re not, PFTT, “Yes OPPA, I know he’s AROUND here somewhere. We just went separate ways to do our own THING,” I said slowly thinking of a code for him to figure out.

“Oh, okay, and you know what THING you’re suppose to do right, or GET?” He started playing the game I started, if he meant the thing I was supposed to get, I obviously had it.

“Mhmm,” I said nodding cutely.

“GOOD, that’s my girl,” He then quickly ruffled my hair.

“Hey, you two, it’s time to sleep, you can finish your family reunion later.” The guard said, happy he could leave now.

“Thank you Ajeoshi, you made a girls dream come true to see her brother again, I owe you a lot,” I said earnestly.

“Yea, just get rest miss. I can’t believe a sweet girl like you has a brother like that,” He said with kind eyes and left. I felt so bad I deceived them all.

Then the lights went off. The moonlight seeped through the window and lit the room up a bit.

“So you did get them?” The guy asked again.

I slipped my hand into my pocket and pulled out the set of keys, “If you mean this, then yes,” I gloated in his face.

“Wow, I never knew L.Joe could lure in someone so useful but at the same time stupid,” he said out loud in an amused voice.

“Hey! What did you say?” I shouted back.

“Oh, nothing, now did he tell you the rest of the plan?” he asked with wide eyes.

“Sadly, no, he said you would explain it,” I told him, then I asked a question that I was curious about for a while now, “So why were you caught by the mafia?”

He then dropped his mouth and looked shocked, “What are you talking about?”

“L.Joe said you were caught by the mafia that were dressed as cops, and that he needed to save you,” I explained.

“Wow you really are stupid and naive,” Myung Soo murmured under his voice though I couldn’t really make it out, then he cleared his voice, “Umm… it’s a long story, but you should go to sleep so we can get our plan moving in a few hours.”

“Okay,” I said, “But what’s your name?”

“Well, you know my real name since L.Joe told you, but call me L.”

“Okay,” I said, “I’m Hye Mi; I hope everything works out,”

“Yeah, it will, everything’s falling into place, now sleep Hye Mi, you’re gonna need it.” L Said. I closed my eyes and dreamt of three guys coming into my life and fighting to steal something from me but I didn’t know who won in the end, but they left me there crying by myself.

6 hours later… 3 AM

“Psst, is she still asleep?” an unknown voice whispered.

“Yeah, should we leave her here?” I recognized L’s voice.

“What? Is that part of the plan? She looks so innocent; I can’t believe she’s the one breaking us out,”

“Innocent? Hah, more like stupid if you asked me,” L gave a giggle.

-------------------

Yo whats up? did you like itt? hehhee, well i hope you subscribe comment like and tell :) <333