Day One- Attempt At Cleaning… A smile appears

I Love My Criminals

Me and L Looked at the list of things we had to get ready to enter JongHyun-oppa’s room. JongHyun had already left for his vacation to the hot spring for the week, and L.Joe went to the groceries store for tonight’s dinner. It was just us alone now.

Items we had to have on or chose to have on:

Mask… Check

Gloves… Check

Oxygen tank… Not Check

Cleaning supplies… Check

Vacuum… Check

Duster… Check

My dignity tucked away in my room… check

Okay, let’s do this~

We opened the door and slowly made our way in. The room was a mess. The clothes were piled up like a mountain. Socks were all over the floor, and it looked like someone could die in there.

“Okay,” I said still looking shocked, poor L.Joe for doing this on a regular basis, “Where should we start?”

L cleared his voice, “Nowhere, I say we ditch this and get out of here,”

“We can’t,” I said, disappointed at how much I wanted to do his plan, “A deals and deal. We have to follow through.”

“Yeah right, you can do it. I’m going out,” L said as he turned away and was about to leave until I grabbed his arm.

“Oh no you don’t!” I said as I pulled his arms and pushed him into the pile of clothes. His face landed on a pair of JongHyun-oppa’s boxers.

L lifted his head and saw what he landed on, “What the…” his face went into horror and he immediately jumped up. Haha! You should’ve seen his face! “Hey! Do you want to die?!” L then picked it up at the tip and held it far from his body like it was defected or something and started chasing me with it. We then ran all over the place.

“Yah! Stop~” I said while laughing, it was really fun, like a game. L seemed to be having fun too; his expression was a happy one.

“Not until I get you too~!” For the first time since I meant him, it felt like he had no wall up to protect himself from others in the world.

“No you ca-” I began to say until I tripped and fell on my face. When I lifted my head, a cocker roach was inches away from where I had landed; it was practically in front of me, “AHHHH!”

I quickly got up and bumped L, “Yah, why’d you scream?”

I couldn’t utter a word, my shaking hand pointed at the insect on the floor, “What the… Is that a- AHHH!” L screamed to and we both jumped on Jonghyun’s bed while holding each other.

“How did a cocker roach get in here?!” I asked while staring at the thing.

“Jonghyun likes insects? I don’t know,” L sarcastically said, he then looked around, and then he raised his eyebrow, “Or maybe L.Joe’s just a bad cleaner, he left the window open without the screen covering it.”

“Who would’ve thought…” I said astonished. We both looked each other in the eyes and noticed that we were still holding each other. We quickly drew back and the atmosphere got awkward.

“Um…” I started, “How bout we do your plan, I think we did enough cleaning today,”

“Enough said, let’s get the heck out of here,” L said and we both jumped off the bed and quickly zoomed out of the room.

“Wanna take a walk outside? You know, so L.joe doesn’t ask about what happened,” I suggested.

“Sure,” L said plainly.

“And L,” I asked.

“Yea?” He said as we headed to the door. He opened it and we went to the porch ready to go on our walk.

“Can I call you Oppa?” I asked nervously, “You know, if it’s okay with you?”

“Whatever, do what you want,” He said and lead the way down the street. Though I couldn’t see his face right now since his back was facing me; but I could tell his tone said he didn’t care but his aura said he was really happy.

“And can I hold the back of your jacket?” I asked hoping he’d agree.

“I don’t care, I told you to do what you want,” L said a little agitatedly, maybe from my constant questions.

I smiled and grabbed the tip of the back of his jacket and held it so I wouldn’t get lost since the crowd in the street was getting larger and more crowded. “Really? Thanks Oppa,” After I said that, I could sense a smile appearing on his face. I tried to look over his shoulder, but he was too tall. When I finally succeeded to get a glimpse of his face, I smiled even harder because before me truly was a beautiful and wonderful smile. A smile that rarely appeared on that hidden sad face. A smile L kept hidden and  locked away from everybody. Today was definitely the first time I saw it and I hope it’s not the last.

“Yah, what are you looking at?” he asked as he stared at me weirdly. The smile lessoned but I could still see it.

“Oh nothing~” I said.

“Whatever,” L said meekly. We then continued to stroll down the busy crowded street.

------------------

So how do you like this one? L's finally opening up alittlee :) hehee, So anyway i hoped you enjoyed it. Comment, subscribe, like, and tell your friends :D Saranghaee~ <33333