The Big Escape (Step 2) With Guy #2 & Guy #1

I Love My Criminals

I slowly opened my eyes and found 2 sets of eyes staring at me.

“Hey, you’re cute,” the guy I didn’t know teased.

“Hurry up and get up since we’re going now,” L coldly said.

The guy next to him helped me up, then he gave me a bright and kind smile, “Hi, I’m Jonghyun. What’s your name?”

“Hye Mi,” I answered back.

“Okay, now Hye Mi, it’s very important that you be very quiet now. We’ll be dead if we make a sound at this point.” he warned in a sweet voice.

I nodded my head and followed them. L unlocked the cell door with the keys he took from me. We tiptoed out and went down the hall.

L looked back at me and whispered, “Do you remember the way out?”

I nodded my head and then L pointed to the front telling me to lead the way, so I did. Every foot step I took, my heart beated faster. It was like my life was at state. We made a left then a right and then when we entered this room near the entrance, the first step tripped the alarm. Flashing lights flickered all around, the sirens filled the air.

“What happened?” I asked worriedly.

“This room was filled with lasers, one move and it set the alarms off,” L said as he inspected the floor.

“What’ll we do know?” I asked. Then a crowd of mafia dressed cops came running behind us.

“The only thing we can do, RUN!” We all ran for it.

The guards were gaining on us.  Just a little further, just a bit more and then we’re free but then the door started closing in. What if we’re too late? We’ll be stuck here and we’ll die!

“Hurry up Hye Mi!” Jonghyun yelled as he looked back at me, I was falling behind him and L. Curse me not following my dad’s order again! He told me I should move more and participate in a sport to higher up my metabolism but instead I joined the art club to draw and sit there for hours. Karma’s a real at times.

I ran short of breathe and had to stop for a second, “What are you doing, hurry up!” Jonghyun yelled again and stop to wait for me.

“No *out of breath* I can’t make it, go on without me,” I pleaded, “Hurry, they’ll catch you, go.”

“But we can’t leave you,” Jonghyun said.

Then all of a sudden, L lifted me up and carried me on his back, him and Jonghyun continued to running for our lives, “Why are you so stubborn? It’s enough being stupid already,” L huffed to keep pace with Jonghyun. I was slowing him down.

“I’m sorry,” I whispered into his ear, as a tear slipped down my face and my eyes blurred my vision.

“Don’t cry or I’ll drop and leave you here. I hate people that cry,” L nagged, “It shows weakness and that’s certainly something no one wants to show, understand?”

I nodded my head, and wiped my tears. Only ten steps away and we’re out. Please make it.

The door was closing to fast and I couldn’t bear to watch. I closed my eyes and counted to ten. Yelling still came from behind us, getting closer and closer until something closed them off. I opened my eyes and saw that we were outside already, now running to the gate.

The gate was locked and we could still hear the alarm. Then a light blinded us, “What is that?” I asked while covering my eyes.

“That, my stupid friend, is our ride out,” L said and moved to the side. That light came closer and closer and ran through the gate. BAM! It blasted it to pieces. Then it stopped right in front of us.

The window rolled down and L.Joe appeared to be in it, “Miss me hyung?” he asked innocently while grinning.

“Nope not at all,” L said with a  grim face as he pulled opened the door and pushed me in, then he went to L.Joe and pulled him out to the back next to me, “ we need to hurry up and get out of here, they’re coming for us.” Then he took the wheel while Jonghyun took shotgun. He then drove off out of the big giant hole L.Joe made through the gate making a speedy getaway.

“Hyung~” L.Joe whined, “Why can’t I drive? I’m always the one that puts your plans in action because you’re always lazy!”

“Hell NO! I might be lazy but I’m not dumb, if you were to drive, we’d be dead already!” L said over the steering wheel while making sharp turns.

After that, L.Joe only sat there with a cute pout on his face while looking at his hands.

------------

DUNDUNDUN~ the BIG ESCAPE~ Hee Hee ^-^ what did you guys thinkk about this chapter? L showed abit of his kindness but then added the "Don’t cry or I’ll drop and leave you here. I hate people that cry,” and "That my stupid friend, is our ride," lol :) which totally rebound the kindness into his jerky self. I'm sorry L          T-T i made you into a big meaniee but your still hot and one of my favorite in Infinitee~ ;3 Well i hope you guys comment, subscribe, like, and tell your friends~ saranghaee~~ <333333