The Big Scare

I Love My Criminals

“Nice to meet you… So can you let go of my hand now?” I asked; we’ve been holding hands for several minutes now.

He looked at our hand and quickly let go, “Uh, sorry about that, I forgot.”

“It’s okay, I’m gonna go buy it now,” I said while pointing at the alley entrance.

“Be back soon,” he said as he waved good-bye to me.

I walked off and went into the first store I saw that sold clothes. To my surprised, they only sold thing in black. I guest people must love black.

I smile as I looked through the racks. Aww, this sweatshirt will definitely look good on L.Joe. Oh and these jeans too! I never knew shopping for guys was so fun! I wonder why guys hate shopping so much.

When I finished buying L.Joe’s clothes, I walked to the alley again but found him not there. I panicked and quickly ran over there again. “L.Joe! Where are you?” I shouted while looking around.

Then suddenly a hand grabbed my ankle from behind the trash can, “AHHHHH!” I screamed the loudest I could.

“Hye Mi-ah, stop screaming, it’s me, L.Joe,” L.Joe quickly said to shut me up.

“L.Joe?” I asked, looking closer behind the trash can. I began to see his bright jumpsuit, “OH, it really is you! You scared me, but why are you there?”

“They were close so I quickly hid behind here,” L.Joe explained.

“Oh,” I then handed him the clothes I bought, “I hope they’re okay.”

He took out the clothes from the bag, and then a hat slipped out. He picked it up and smiled, “They’re perfect thanks Hye Mi.” He then started to take off his clothes and change into the new one. I quickly turned around. I could feel my cheeks reddening up like roses.

“Y-You’re welcome, so what are we doing?” I asked curiously still turned around.

“First, we’re going to a place 15 miles from here. That’s where my friends are held.” L.Joe said firmly, “You can turn around now, I’m done.”

“A place 15 miles from here? Isn’t that gonna take forever to walk?” I questioned him while I turned around. I was surprised how the clothes really fit him. He looked really hot!

“Yea, it is, but I have a solution to that. Wait here.” L.Joe said and went out of the alley.

‘I wonder what we’re gonna do? It couldn’t be that bad right?’ I thought to myself as I waited. From afar, I heard an engine start.  Less than a minute later, L.Joe came back and grabbed my hand, “I got our ride ready,” He said as he pulled me.

We stopped in front of the car, “How did you get this car?”

“I have my ways,” L.Joe said with a grin, “Get in the passenger side, I’m driving.”

“Okay,” I answered back following his rules. As I took a seat, there wasn’t a key in the engine. I was surprised, I was going to ask him how did he get the car to work but the look on his face was so determined, it was kinda scary.

Then all of the sudden, L.Joe slammed his foot on the pedal, making us zoom done the street like lightning.

I held onto the chair as much as possible, Terrified and shocked, I couldn’t even scream, “Umm, L.Joe, Have you ever driven before?” I shivered and said in the calmest voice I could come up with while I looked at him with scared eyes.

“Nope, not even once, why?” he said innocently.

Oh boy, this is going to be a crazy day. What did I get myself into?

--------------

Yayy, 2 in one dayy. hope you like itt <3 comment subscribe like tell, I'll be happy if you do any of themm :)