Day 3: Sweet Lie, L.Joe’s Revenge, L’s Most Hateful Thing

I Love My Criminals

“Why do I have to help?” L.Joe asked. I pointed down the hall at L’s room where he was sleeping with a high fever.

“Because L got sick because we ran home from the amusement park when it started pouring outside yesterday. So I need you to help me clean.” I said.

“Uhhh! Fine, only because you’re my friend,” L.Joe then marched to Jonghyun’s room as I followed him.

As he opened the door, his eyes widened at the sight, “Wow, it got worst the last time I cleaned it.”

“Ya think? It was a pig style in here the first time I saw it.” I said heading in while L.Joe stayed stunned at the door.

“This is going to take forever…” L.Joe said as he carefully walked around stuff to stand next to me in the middle of the room.

“Yea, so we better start now before it gets dark outside,” I frowned then began picking stuff up and throwing it into the laundry basket. L.Joe did the same.

One after one, we began to see the floor. Then when I turn to see L.Joe, he had a thinking face on then suddenly his face brighten with a grin.

“What are you thin-” I asked but was suddenly cut off by a t-shirt flying into my face, “YAH!”

“Come on, lighten up, have fun while doing it~” L.Joe teased, he then grabbed a piece of rope and strung it to the handles of the laundry basket and put the string around his neck so he’d be like a walking basket ball net. He got a second basket and did the same and put it around my neck too. “Let’s see who gets more laundry in the basket. Loser has to cook, winner sits and taste the food, deal?” he asked while smiling.

“Fine deal, but be warned, I’m gonna beat your pretty-boy face,” I said while putting my game face on.

“You wish!” L.Joe energetically said as we began pelting each other with clothes.

“You won’t get any in~” I sang while I threw at him clothes rolled into a ball like a snowball. 5 scored for me~ YES!

“Oh look, I already am~!” L.Joe gloated as he chucked in 7.

On and on it went, every minute felt like seconds. Time went by fast and when an hour and a half pasted by, the floor was spotless and the baskets were full.

“That was fun!” I said while giggling.

“Mhmm, yep it was!” L.Joe gave a big smile, “How about instead of dumping it out and counting it, how bout we weigh it?”

“Oh, that’s a great idea.” I said while jumping up and down.

“Okay, wait here; I’ll go get the scale.” L.Joe said. He left his basket there and went to the other room. Shortly after, he came back and we weighed the baskets.

My basket went first (Which is the basket I made scores in around his neck), “Okay… so this weighs 11 pounds, now for mine,” L.Joe said as he carefully took it off and weighed his (the one he made scores in that was around my neck), “And 11 pounds also. So it’s a tie.”

 “So what do we do now?” I asked.

“What else can we do? We’ll cook and taste the food together~” L.Joe happily said.

“Okies,” I agreed. We both went to the kitchen; in the end, we decided to make curry.

“Okay~ so let’s both chop the potatoes and carrots,” L.Joe said as he put on this cute teddy bear apron. Awww~ so cute.

“Okay, and we need to make porridge too for L. Poor L, he had to stay in bed all day,” L.Joe and I both pouted at each other at the thought of L.

“Yeah, we should.” L.Joe nodded his head and took a big pot from the cabinet and put it on the stove. Then smiled, “how bout we make him all the porridge he could eat? I bet that would cheer him up~” L.Joe had ‘let’s do it! Let’s do it!’ all over his face. His eyes burned with passion, or revenge?

“Mhmm! Okies,” we began cooking. Once in a while. He’d pop something in my mouth that was wonderfully delicious, and I did the same. We tasted the food we were preparing making cute expressions and sounds like, ‘here comes the CHU CHU train~’ and ‘Open wide~’ it was so adorable.

Once we were almost done, I told L.Joe that I’d take the laundry that we left in JongHyun-Oppa’s room to the laundry. When I got there, the scale was still there. I was curious about how much I weighed so I got on. Then the number that popped up surprised me.

11 POUNDS?!!!

I got off and checked it… it seemed someone tampered with it. When I reset the scale and weighed the baskets again. The basket that I made scores in was only 8 pounds; the one L.Joe made was 14 pounds… he won fair and square so why did he mess with the scale to set them equal to each other?

I then went to the kitchen again to ask L.Joe but when I peaked at him, he had an ‘I’m really happy’ look on his face. He noticed me and signaled me to come, “Hye Mi-ah, come and taste it~ it taste great, haha. Our teamwork is amazing don’t you think?” but before I could say anything, he stuffed the spoon in my mouth, “I already blew it for you so you only need to say ‘ahh’ and swallow.” It was like looking at a ray of sunshine. That radiant light that glowed from him. So I decided to keep my mouth closed and not ask him.

When we finished preparing our curry and porridge. Me and L.Joe both helped each other bring the whole big pot to L. But before we entered L’s room, L .Joe happily said, “I had a lot of fun today Hye Mi, we should do it again someday.”

I nodded my head, “Totally,” and then we entered.

On the bed was lying a half dead L. He looked up and groaned weakly, “What are you two doing in here?”

“We made you porridge, bland as it could be because we know that’s healthiest for you when you’re sick and L.Joe said it was your favorite,” I said while smiling.

“What?” L looked wide-eye at the word ‘bland’. L hated especially bland stuff, but only L.Joe and JongHyun knew that.

“Yeah, so we made you a whole pot. You better eat it all because it’s made from our love~” L.Joe gave a devilish smile. Yeah, it was totally revenge that burned in his eyes… not passion, well at least for the porridge at least, not the curry we made for each other.

“No,” L said as he turned away.

I pouted and went on the side of the bed he was facing, “Come on oppa! I work my hardest on it so you can recover fast,” I pouted with my ‘you can’t do this to me’ look.

L looked at me, he then sighed and turned to L.Joe, “Fine, bring it to me.”

“Yay!” I cheered. L.Joe then placed the pot in front of L. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door, “Well hyung, eat all of it and don’t leave a single drop left in the pot. We’ll be out here enjoying our hot steaming curry, Bye Hyung~” and then we shut the door. Behind the door. As we laughed, we could hear L groan ‘UHHHH!’

-----------------

So how was it?  XDDD Heheee~ Well i hope you comment, subscribe, like, and tell your friends~

Saranghaee~ <3333