Art Class 101

I Love My Criminals

Wow! The art hall was huge! The teacher looked decent for an old woman. The art hall was set up like a lecture hall. It elevated for the bottom up and had huge desks for a group of 4 people. L.Joe led me to a table with two guys back turned to us. When we reached the desk, L and JongHyun were sitting there. JongHyun gave me that ‘I get to see you again’ smirk while l stared back to the front.

“Sit down class,” The teacher shouted. We took our seats and continued to look at her. “So, those of you that are in here are taking Art Major, right?” She asked.

Everyone nodded their head, “Okay, so what makes art special?” She said while having a grim face on.

A few people raised their hand. I noticed that since the ratio of boys to girls were really low in school; there were only 5 girls and 156 guys in here. “You with the long hair,” she pointed around my area. At first I thought she pointed at a stubborn person, who didn’t answer, but then I looked around and I was the only one with long hair.

“M-Me?” I asked while pointing at myself.

“Yes, you were the one I was addressing too, now tell me what makes art special,” The teacher questioned. I then stood up and faced the class.

It was like the spotlight was on me, hell, it WAS on me. It was like I was on a stage by myself and everyone was watching. “Umm,” I said with a nervous voice. I then started to relax and think about it, what made art special? “The things I think that make art special is that it is another way to express yourself fully, be it to vent anger, happiness, or sadness, they can all be done by art. You also have to be talented to do it, but also not… creating anything that fits your creativity that is. It also shows exotic things and unique things. In this world no art can be the same which makes it fascinating and its definitely something created for your joy and made with your passion,” I answered and sat back down.

The teacher looked amused and stared me right in the eye from below, “hmm… interesting. Not a lot of people answer the way you do, they always say ‘it makes you money,’ or ‘it’s easy,’ and some sort of dumb answer. But that is definitely a very marvelous answer, so what is your name miss?”

“H-Hye Mi,” I stuttered back. The teacher looked at the name and information chart.

“Ah, Hye Mi from overseas, you were one of the people whom the school had given a scholarship too. Well Hye Mi, I hope you enjoy your school year at Oh University.” The teacher then grabbed a book and started a lecture about art and the old historical paintings.

The teacher said we’d begin our first project a few days from now. After an hour of boring informational art lectures, it was time to go and everyone left quickly. JongHyun, L.Joe, L and I were the last ones to leave. We went out of campus and went straight home careful of the dressed mafia cops. When we reached home and got into the house. L.Joe and JongHyun headed right to the couch. L just went straight to his room where he usually spent most of his time.

“Ahhh~ home sweet home~ stupid school!” L.joe shouted as he raised both his hands.

“Never thought I’d be able to go, I can see why people used to fall asleep in high school,” JongHyun commented.

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then the phone rang. I looked at the phone and saw it was an overseas number. “Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Hye Mi~!” someone shouted over the phone.

“Umma?!” I asked.

“Duh, who else?” she answered.

I then headed straight to my room and closed the door.

----------------

HeyHeyy peopleez :3 so how r u? So I'll update again on fridayy. Tommorows a planning day and a few chapter writeups so i  can take a break from updating everydayy, So I hope you'll waitt :) Subscribe, Comment, Like, And tell your friends :) <3333 saranghaee