Oh University… My rescuer… New Classmates

I Love My Criminals

A few weeks later...
Okay, 15 minutes left. Got my hair done, have my pretty dress on, and last but not least, my makeup. All set and done.

I smiled into the mirror. A brand new start. I can’t wait to see my new college! I ran out my room and saw that Jonghyun was cooking breakfast. "Hye Mi~ do you wanna eat pancakes?" he asked in a playful voice.
"No, my stomachs full of butterflies already," I answered back as I put on my heels.

"Why are you dressing up so fancy?" Jonghyun looked at me and gave me a grin.

"Definitely not for you, Jonghyun. Not everyone’s crazy about you," that player, always thinks he's got every girl wrapped around his fingers I looked around, L.Joe and L were probably still sleeping in their rooms. "Well I’m off," I said as I opened the door.

"Be careful Hye Mi," Jonghyun called out as I closed the door.

As I walked and reached the front gate of Oh university. I only saw guys around. As I walked through the gate. I notice the ratio was 1:30 with boys and girls.

'What did I expect? Oh university was an all boy’s college that just switched to coed this year. Sigh, but I’m not gonna let that bring me down,' I tightened my hand into a fist to do a fighting sign, 'I can do it! It’s because of this I had gotten a scholarship away from home. I can’t let this bring me down at all!'
I took a step forward and made my way up campus.

As I pasted a group of guys, they started to whistled and hollered at me, I mean what are they? Animals? Or just desperate guys wanting attention. They reminded me of ‘him’, I didn’t want to look at them another second led alone think about ‘him’. Too many sad memories would come back and I did not want that. I never want to go through that again.

“Hey, sweetie, you wanna go get a drink with us?” one of the guys in the group asked. As I ignored them and walked by them, he smacked my .

I quickly turned around and took a step back, “Why’d you do that?!” I exclaimed as my cheeks redden.

“What? Girly can’t take any fun?” the guy said, he had that player aura around him. He’s definitely the kind of guy I don’t want to hang around.

‘Why is he bothering me?’ I watched his every move, every step he took closer to me, I backed up. Scared for my life, I couldn’t say anything.

“So how bout you and me go have some more fun? I’ll make you scream for more,” The guy gave a vicious grin. I tried to run but he grabbed onto my hand, “Where do you think your goin?”

Suddenly a hand grabbed his hand off of mine; I looked to my left and saw that the hand was L’s. L had that same old look on his face as he usually did… that face that said he didn’t care.

“Hey, do you mine backing off?” L said in his usual tone.

“Sorry man, didn’t know this little lady was yours,” the guy backed off and signaled his group, “Let’s get out of here,”

They left and L.Joe appeared next to L. L.Joe sighed and smiled brightly.

I quickly hugged L, and nervously said, “T-Thanks,”

L then rapidly pushed me off him, “Don’t be, I wanted to sit and watch but L.Joe kept pestering me to help you, so I don’t want your thanks,” L said coldly while turning away and leaving.

“Oh,” I said, and then I turned to L.Joe and said, “Then thanks, I owe you guys big.”

“Well, then let us stay for as long as we want,” L.Joe said, “We still need time to find everyone, and we still need to stay hidden.”

“Umm, I don’t know L.Joe,” I hesitantly said.

“But you said you owed us big,” But then I realized his puppy pout was coming up. Oh no! The puppy pout!

“Fine,” I quickly said, “But no more puppy pout okay!”

“Yes!” L.Joe shouted. He them hugged me and gave a small peak on my cheek, “Thanks Hye Mi!”

I pushed him away, and my cheeks were a light shade of pink. But then a question popped into my head, “L.Joe, why are you and L here at my school?”

“Oh, we enrolled into here a few days ago,” he said.

“How, won’t you guys be caught then?” I asked concerned about their situation.

“Nope, we got it all covered. We’re not really using our real name; we have fake IDs and everything like a high school diploma…” L Joe said.

“How’d you get that?” I asked. How did he really get that?

L.Joe stood still, then he put an arm around my shoulder and made me walk, “That, my lady, you don’t have to worry about. All you need to know is that we’re here to protect you.”

“Okay, so where are we going,” I asked after accepting his answer, he then looked at me with a smirk.

“To class silly, your gonna be late,”

“Wait, you’re in my class too?”

“Mhmm, so is L and JongHyun,” L.Joe then walked faster, making me walk faster, “race you there!” he shouted as he let go of my shoulder.

“You're on!” I shouted back while running behind him. They’re not that bad, maybe it’s good to let them stick around.

-------------------

Yo :) lalalaa~ peak on the cheek :3 hehehee! hope you enjoyed the chapterr~ subsccribe, commentt, like, and tell your friendds~ <3333