Jung Yunho

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

 

Chapter 5
Jung Yunho
 
 
 
 
7 years later
 
 
“YAH!!” JaeHa was shrieking inside the car. Her devilish eyes were focused on the person driving, Jaejoong. “Why can’t you go any faster? I’m already late for school. And you even have to tell Chun that you’re going to drive me when you have work. How am I supp----“
 
“Will you shut up?” Jaejoong finally butted in. scratching his head but not looking at JaeHa and continued his driving. “GoD Jae! For ones, just… just keep quiet. I told Yoochun I’ll drive you today since I’m picking up a friend of mine near your school. And it’ll save up Yoochun’s energy. I don’t think he would want to hear you rumbling in the early morning.”
 
JaeHa opened ready to protest, but she inhaled deeply first and began to speak calmly. “You know I don’t care if you have to pick up a friend near my school. But Chun was the one who always drive me to school. Not you. And besides don’t go blaming me when you’ll be late for work. Will you just go faster?”
 
She was already frustrated. Jaejoong just maintained his composure and continued driving. Even how much JaeHa can be scary when she’s angry, Jaejoong couldn’t help himself from teasing her since she’s too cute when she’s mad. He glanced at JaeHa who suddenly became silent but he saw she was still looking at him, her face completely appalled. She huffed and sat straight, turning her gaze away from Jaejoong then looked outside the window.
 
As they arrived at the gates of the school, JaeHa immediately opened the door, but before she could close it, she poked her head on the window.
 
“Chun’s dropping me off home. No need to pick me up. See you at dinner!!”
 
JaeHa waved at Jaejoong before closing the car door and disappearing into the sea of students going to their classes. Jaejoong meanwhile stared at his cousin’s back, nodded his head and grinned. ‘So much for a very hyper cousin’. He smirked and drove off.
 
 
JaeHa arrived in time at her classroom. She sat on her seat and turned to face Heechul who was chatting with Chanmin. She looked at her back to see Changmin too engrossed with his food and Junsu talking to Yoochun. As JaeHa sat down, Yoochun noticed her presence then stood up beside her, leaned in and gave her a kiss on her cheeks, earning a blush from Jae.
 
“How was your drive with Jaejoong hyung?” Yoochun asked, sitting on the desk in front of her. JaeHa looked up and pout. Yoochun smiled.
 
“He was so annoying!” JaeHa whined. That made Chanmin, Junsu and Heechul turned their attention to her. Changmin just doesn’t seem to care. Chanmin glared at him, but thought it was no use since he wouldn’t listen anyway. “He used me so he could pick up his friend who lives near the school!”
 
“He just loves you so much.” Junsu said. “It was his first time dropping you off to school… Since you’re always with Yoochun.”
 
“He was just plain stupid.” JaeHa said firmly, and she earned a frown from Yoochun.
 
“Your cousin seems so overprotective of you.” Heechul said matter-of-fact, while massaging his temple. Heechul looked more like a girl as time passed by. Many girls envied him. “Jaejoong has been working too much and he hasn’t got so much time to spend with you. He was just making up for it.”
 
Heechul smiled cheekily. 
 
“You say that as if you know him very well.” JaeHa eyed him. “And FYI, he’s not making up for the times he’s not spending with Junsu either.”
 
“You know I really don’t mind, Jae.” Junsu said, though half smiling. “Jaejoong hyung is busy with his work so I completely understand him.”
 
“Oh of course I know him,” Heechul said proudly. “We’re friends aren’t we? And Junsu is his brother. Easy to get information from him”
 
“Are you a stalker?” JaeHa shouted, which made them cover their ears. She wouldn’t imagine her bestfriend stalking her cousin like he has a crush on him. Huh? Heechul is not gay... And so is Jaejoong! Oh, for Lemon’s sake!!!!!
 
They continue on blabbering and arguing until the bell rang and the teacher arrives silencing them and their classes starts.
 
 
Jaejoong stopped his car in front of an elegant apartment. He waited there patiently tapping his fingers on the wheel. His mind was running through many things. His overloaded work. Work. Work. And JaeHa.
 
‘Aish. That kid could be so troublesome.’ He nodded.
 
It took more than a few more minutes before he heard a tap on the other side of the window and soon, the door opened and someone hopped in.
 
“Took you so long.” Jaejoong erased all his thoughts that he had earlier. He smirked at the man who just got inside his car and was now ruffling his hair. The man turned to him with a very wide grin plastered on his face.
 
“I had something to do. Mianhae.” The guy said. His look was so elegant even in his black polo shirt and tight jeans. He was tall, dark and masculine. His lips were of heart shape and his eyes were deep brown.
 
Jaejoong started the engine and started driving off to their destination.
 
“We need to catch up with the distributors. I don’t want to lose them. They were one of the biggest companies in China and it would be too bad if we couldn’t settle our deal with them.”
 
The man beside him just nodded his head. He fished out his cellphone from his pocket then dialed a familiar number. A few moments of ringing then he heard a voice on the other line. ‘Yoboseyo, Jung’s Corporation. This is Jessica speaking.’
 
“Jessica, this is Yunho.” The man, named Yunho said. “Cancel all my appointments today. I won’t be coming there until tomorrow. If appa asks where I am, just tell him I have a business to do with the Kims. You got that?
 
Yunho put down his phone then returned it to his pocket. He turned to face Jaejoong with a smile on his face.
 
“The meeting won’t take long, Yunho~yah! Why cancel all your appointments?” Jaejoong glanced at him, eyeing him suspiciously. Yunho didn’t bother with Jaejoong’s expression. He just grinned.
 
“I have to do something very important.”
 
“And that is?” Jaejoong really is very persistent. He wouldn’t let Yunho go if his questions were left unanswered.
 
“I’m having a date later.” Yunho said.
 
“With who?” Jaejoong wouldn’’t let this go. He wants to know.
 
“Taeyeon.”
 
Jaejoong lips formed an ‘O’ shape. He chuckeld. “Such a player, Jung Yunho.”
 
Yunho gave Jaejoong a sheepish smile. He continued driving until they reach the company.