Diary Entry

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

 

Chapter 4
Diary Entry
 
 
Kim JaeHa’s diary entry:
 
September 17, 1999 2:13am
 
 
I don’t want to write right now but since I couldn’t sleep. Maybe I’ll just have to. I have so many to tell you today, my dear diary. So many things happened at the party. That’s what kept me awake and I couldn’t sleep. *sigh*
 
So, the party turned out well. I didn’t expect Soooo many people to be there and they know eomma and appa and they greeted them. Many people knew me too, since I am the only daughter of Kim fashion enterprise. It was so surprising and flattering because people kept saying that I look like my eomma. Anyway, eomma and appa was so busy talking with their friends, they didn’t notice I was swept away from them. It was too crowded so I found my way into an empty seat; I cried my heart out because I thought I was lost. Well, what do you expect from a 10 year old girl who knows nothing about the place and there are so many people around? I just sat there waiting; maybe they will come get me. But someone just came up to me and he gave me a handkerchief. He was so handsome, but I noticed that he looks just like my eomma. He said his name was Jaejoong. We danced and he introduced me to his friends Junsu, Chanmin and Changmin. Haha I think I find it weird. Changmin and Chanmin sounded the same. Are they like twins or something? They look cute together. And Junsu and his dolphin voice. And that’s where I met Park Yoochun. Did you know it was love at first sight for me? Nae, it is. He was so handsome. *deep sigh*. I want to meet him again.
 
Back to the party. It was near midnight when eomma and appa finally found me. They were so happy to see me with new friends. When we decided to go home, I noticed Jaejoong was with us too. I asked them for the million times but they only say “later” . So I sat on the back of the car, my hands crossed pretending to get mad at eomma and appa for not telling me while Jaejoong just keeps on smiling. Sometimes, that smile could just irritate me so much.
 
When we arrived home, eomma and appa told me and Jaejoong to sit in the living room. And he told me the story. So, Jaejoong Is my cousin. I just found out that eomma had a twin sister and Jaejoong is her son. Oohhh… so that’s why he looks just like eomma… pffftttt... He is still annoying!
 
Diary, did I make my summary clear? I am a ten year old girl. What do you expect? I can write better next time and improve it, nae?
 
I have to sleep. Omo!!! I’m sure going to be late for school tomorrow. And I want to see my new friends and Park Yoochun too. *giggles*. Goodnight. : )
 
 
September 17, 1999 7:53am
 
 
 
I am on my way to school. As usual being drived by Donghae~shii. It is a cloudy morning. The sun is barely out even though it’s nearly 8 in the morning. I am still sleepy. I haven’t slept much. I was too preoccupied with things. Like, will I meet my new friends at school? Am I going to be really late? Since I haven’t been late my entire life! I’m breaking my world record! Hmmmppp… and am I going to see Park Yoochun there? I have been to school but I have never seen them before. Or maybe is it just because I was overly shy and I didn’t talk much to other students. I rarely go out of the classroom for lunch. Heechul always insisted on sending me packed lunch in the classroom that we share. Heechul is my bestfriend. Hah believe it. HE IS my bestfriend. I met him a few years back in prep. I was lost inside the auditorium when his brother was doing a recital. It was too crowded. And I hate crowded places.
 
This is so new to me since I always go to school alone (except for Donghae). What’s new was Jaejoong’s with me today. We’re going to the same school. Though it’s going to be his last year in middle school, but why does he have to go on the same car as me? You know I always go to school alone. And the fact that I am totally annoyed at him since last night, he even barged into my room to wake me up. Like he was a human alarm clock and I can’t blame myself for not having enough sleep. He was even like laughing his of at how my eyes were swollen. Pfffttt… I can’t blame myself! I blame HIM!!! KIM JAEJOONG!!!
 
End of Diary entry:
 
JaeHa stopped her writing when she felt some presence beside her. Very close to her. She turned to see Jaejoong looking over at her journal. JaeHa looked at Jaejoong then at her journal; her eyes looking like it might come out of their sockets. She immediately slammed her journal shut causing a smirk from Jaejoong. She glared at him and Jaejoong returned from his seat which is across from her.
 
“Why are you blaming me? I didn’t cause you that eye bags!” Jaejoong laughed heartily earning a shriek from JaeHa. Jaejoong covered his ears.
 
“Why don’t you mind your own business?” JaeHa freaked out. “You know you’re not allowed to read anyone’s diary!”
 
Jaejoong could see a glint of tears in JaeHa’s eyes. Jaejoong frowned.
 
“You don’t have to scream! I saw my name on it!”