Starting to get suspicious

THAT GIRL IS MINE
Chapter 21
Starting to get suspicious 
 
Yuchun arrived at the Kim's mansion a little early to join the Kim's for breakfast. As he entered the dining room, he was greeted by an overly excited Jaeha who jumped into his embrace the second he entered the room. Junsu greeted him with a good morning and Jejung telling him to sit and eat. 
 
breakfast was noisy, but just until a maid entered the room with a bouquet of white lillies. 
 
"Young miss," The maid stood beside Jaeha who's face looks horrified. 'oh god' She said on her mind. "Another bouquet for you." 
 
She hesitantly took the bouquet from the made and ushered her to leave with an audible "thank you" leaving . She glanced at Yuchun who was eyeing the bouquet with a questioning look. Jaejoong was looking at the couple. Obviously he knows who that flowers came from. 
 
"Who's that from?" Yuchun asked. A glint of jealousy evident in his voice. Jaeha gulped as she took the card from inside the bouquet and flipped it open. Yuchun leaned towards her to get a better view of what was written on the card. 
 
 
 
To my beautiful angel, 
 
U-know I will never get tired of sending you your favorite flowers. Ignore me all you want but I assure you that I always get what I want. I love you. 
 
Love, 
 
 
 
Yuchun's eyes widened at what he saw. Jaejoong can imagine Yuchun's face fuming with rage. Jaeha put down the note slowly then looked at Yuchun. 
 
"You know who gave you that right?" Yuchun asked again. Jaeha just stared at him then hesitantly shook her head no. 'Oh god. Lie Jaeha' she screamed on her mind. 
 
"Stalker," Jaeha muttered under her breath and avoided Yuchun's gaze. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Stalker, Yuchun," Jaejoong finally spoke. "Jae's been recieving flowers almost everyday from a stalker." 
 
"almost everyday?" Yuchun questioned Jaeha. He frowned. "Why didn't you tell me?" 
 
"Because... I thought it didn't matter." She said. 'forgive me Chun'. "I was thinking maybe he's an admirer from school? I... I don't know. Maybe someone who just knows me." 
 
Yuchun was quiet. And it made her nervous. Jaejoong sighed. 
 
"Look Chunnie, can we drop this? It's not like I really cared. And you don't have to worry. I'm ignoring his notes to me." 
 
"And you know I love you more than anything else." Jaeha waited for any reaction from Yuchun. He sighed and took her hand and squeezed it gently. 
 
"I believe you." He smiled. "And I love you more." 
 
Jaeha sighed in relief. Yuchun smiled at her lovingly but he didn't miss a chance to glance at the flowers again. It made him uneasy. The words on the card started to occupy his mind. And Jaeha's words sounded unconvincing to him. 'But I trust her. I shouldn't be thinking things such as doubting my soon to be wife. That's just stupid of me.' He said on his mind. 
 
His thinking was distracted when he felt Jaeha tugging on his hand. They're going to be late for school. 
 
Yuchun thought as he got inside his car with Jaeha beside him on the passenger seat and Junsu at the back, he's going to let it go... For now.