Chapter 18

THAT GIRL IS MINE
Chapter 18
 
 
The kim’s dining area were quite noisy that night. Heechul was the main speaker, talking to everyone, except Yunho. From time to time, he would steal glances at the man who was talking to Junsu and Jaejoong. He also glanced at is bestfriend Jaeha who was concentrating on feeding Yuchun. But worry and nervousness was evident on her face.
 
‘Hah. You’re my bestfriend Jae.’ Heechul thought. ‘Whatever you’re thinking, It spells ALL CAPS on your face.’
 
Changmin and Chanmin had their own little world as well. After the incident some months ago, Changmin learned not to concentrate too damn much on ONLY food. And Chanmin was really thankful for that.
 
The main course was done and it was time for desert. Everyone was anticipating the cake Jaeha and Yuchun bought for everyone. In between their meal, Jaeha excused herself to go to the bathroom. At that same time, Yunho stood up as well and excused to go the the bathroom… too. Well, that was coincidence… right?
 
Sensing this, Heechul stood up as well and made the same reason. Jaejoong and Chanmin raised their eyebrows, but seeing Heechul’s worried face, they both nodded their heads. Of course Jaejoong and Chanmin knows, especially Jaejoong because he was the first to know Yunho.
 
Jaeha left first, Yunho at her heels and Heechul behind him. Jaeha rushed to the bathroom and locked it immediately. She reached for her forehead and swept the little amount of sweat that was forming.
 
‘What the hell is this guy up to?’ She asked herself. She went to the sink and washed her hands upon hearing Heechul’s voice calling for her outside the bathroom.
 
----------------------------
 
Yunho was waiting for Jaeha outside the bathroom as well as Heechul.
 
‘Damn this guy.’ He said to himself.
 
“Well.” Heechul started the silent atmosphere as Jaeha was taking a little too long inside the bathroom. “Jung Yunho. The guy who’s trying to ruin my bestfriend’s beautiful relationship with Yuchun.”
 
“Excuse me?” Yunho raised his eyebrows, acting confused at what Heechul said. He knows what Heechul meant, but it won’t kill him to play dumb, right?
 
“Don’t play dumb with me Yunho-shii.” Heechul scoffed and leaned on the wall, looking at Yunho from head to foot. “We know what you’re trying to do here. Well at least Chanmin, me and Jaejoong hyung.”
 
“What are you talking about?” Confusion was evident on Yunho’s handsome face. “I’m just here to use the toilet.”
 
“Really?” Heechul smirked. “Tsk Tsk Tsk. You’re quite handsome for your own good to lie to me like that. You didn’t come here to use the toilet. And it wasn’t a coincidence either that both of you stood up at the same time at dinner. I’ve been watching your every move, you know, since you stepped into the house. And believe me when I say you keep glancing at my bestfriend like she was your prey.”
 
It was silent for a minute until they heard the bathroom door click and Jaeha went out, but stopped on her tracks as she saw Yunho and Heechul outside the bathroom door looking at each other as if they’re ready to kill.
 
“What’s going on here?” She asked.
 
Yunho glanced at Jaeha with a smirk on his face before facing Heechul again.
 
“Well,” Yunho said. “It seems lying to you would be useless, huh.”
 
Heechul shrugged. Jaeha just looked at both of them, completely clueless.
 
“Well, I may not be able to read minds but I definitely know what you’re up to.”
 
“Hmmm,” Yunho began to think, then grinned at both of them. He faced Jaeha.
 
“You’re bestfriend is smart, I gotta admit that.” He said. Jaeha raised her eyebrows at Yunho. He took a deep breath. “Well, since he already knows what I am up to, he better just see this for himself, ne?”
 
And before neither Jaeha nor Heechul could make any comment, Yunho stepped forward towards Jaeha, wrapped his muscular arms around her waist and leaned down and his lips met her lips in a chaste kiss. It wasn’t that long when Yunho withdrew, again, a smirk was on his face.Heechul’s eyes and mouth was wide open. Too shock to move from what he saw right in front of his eyes. Jaeha was shock as well, her face turned tomato red.
 
Yunho withdrew a few steps back, straightened himself up, a killer smile that said he had just won the lotto apparent on his face.
 
“You did not just do that.” Heechul said almost whispering. Yunho was about to reply back when Jaeha suddenly stepped on his left foot very hard causing him to yelp in pain.
 
“Idiot.” Jaeha scolded him before she left the two, Yunho who was caressing his now swollen foot cursing every now and then, and Heechul gaping in amusement at what Jaeha did.
 
“Serves you right.” Heechul said and he left as well.
 
As Heechul too left, Yunho moaned in pain.
 
“Damn, that was painful.” He rubbed his foot. That pain almost forgotten as he thought about the kiss earlier. “Strike two for Jung Yunho.”
 
Yunho went inside the bathroom. He faced the mirror.
 
“You really look so much like her. Jihye.”
 
Yunho muttered under his breath. Who is Ji Hye?
 
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.