Chapter 11

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

Chapter 11

 

Yoochun and JaeHa were heading to the amusement park. The couple has been there several times, but Yoochun always wants to go back there. Ever since they were kids, Yoochun would always go to the amusement park with JaeHa. And the most important event that happened in the amusement park was when Yoochun confesses his love for her.

They were still on there way to the park with Donghae driving. The couple was silent at the back since JaeHa was too preoccupied by her ipod while Yoochun was staring outside the window, thinking deeply. He was smiling to himself as memories from the past are coming back to him. They were going to the amusement park, where everything started between them. He could still remember his confession as though it was only yesterday.

FLASHBACK

“Yoochun~ahh…” JaeHa called for him for the nth time as she keeps on stirring left and right in the car. She was still not familiar with the place they were going. And she was curious to find it out already. She hates surprises. Yoochun sighs for the nth time too. He can see JaeHa’s dark aura floating above her head, but he can’t spoil the surprise, can he? He gulped as he turned his head to face her with a calm expression.

“Just wait and you will see.” He said. She released a heavy sigh then relaxed herself on her seat then turned to face the window with a glum look on her face. Yoochun just snickered seeing the look of her. She sighed again. They waited for another couple of minutes before they felt the car stop and then a soft knock on JaeHa side of the door and then it opened to reveal Donghae. He smiled at them gesturing them to come outside. Ones the couple got out, Donghae leaned over to whisper something on Yoochun who nodded. JaeHa eyed the both of them suspiciously, but she knew better than to ask.

Yoochun offered his hand to her whom she gladly accepted and they walked towards the entrance where they were greeted by a lady who bowed to them and opened the gates. Ones they were inside, JaeHa noticed something… or rather something missing.

“Is this amusement park closed or are we really the only people here?” She turned her head to Yoochun, her eyebrows raised. Yoochun gulped. He knew JaeHa as a suspicious girl and she would never stop until she gets a satisfied answer. He just kept quiet then reached for her hand then grabbed her towards the nearest ride. JaeHa sighed but smiled brightly as they started going through rides after rides. Her Curiosity as to why they were the only people inside the park had gone off her head.

They enjoyed the rest of the day inside the park, Yoochun playing on booths and giving JaeHa stuffed toys. She was just too happy to receive them from Yoochun.

It was getting dark and Yoochun suggested they would go for the ferries wheel as their last ride. She was looking outside, looking at the bright lights ahead of them. The beautiful sky and the moon shone brightly over them. Yoochun could see her beautiful face, smiling happily. He keeps on staring at her until he sees her looking. They both sat beside each other looking into each other’s eyes. They were looking at each other until he broke the contact then glanced at his watch. ‘It’s time’ He said to himself.

“Jae…” He was stuttering to get his words. JaeHa has her attention on him and it made him more nervous. She just smiled at him and she reached for him the starts to shake him. He furrowed his eyebrows, confuse.

“Yoochun.” She said as she keeps on shaking him. Yoochun then felt a strong hit on his head…


END OF FLASHBACK

JaeHa keeps on shaking him. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn’t realize she was already shaking him until she hit him hard on the head.

“Oww…” Yoochun snapped out of his thoughts as he rubbed his aching head. “What was that for?”

“You were spacing out.” She said simply, smirking. She took a sip of her juice then continued looking at him lovingly. No matter how an idiot her lover could sometimes be, she still loves him. Well, she loves his flaws. “What were you thinking? Anything bugging your brain?”

“Uhhh… hmm...n…no…no…nothing…” Yoochun was stuttering. He avoided her gaze. He sighed as he saw her looking at him intently. “Fine. I was just thinking. I remember this is where I first confessed to you.”

She just looked at him, smiling. He frowned.

“Is that all you can ever give me?” He asked her. She suddenly laughed. It made Yoochun even more confused.

“Yah! You look so cute, Chun~ahh. Of course you would remember where you confessed to me. I could never forget it myself. But seriously, Chun, I was calling for you for ten minutes and you were still stuck in your afternoon dreamland.”

Both of them laugh. Yoochun was happy to have her for a girlfriend and soon-to-be wife.

He looked over his watch. ‘It’s time.’ He thought. It was getting dark and Yoochun prepared something for JaeHa to propose to her. He stood up and she followed suit.

“Let’s go to the ferris wheel, Chun!” JaeHa said excitedly as she started dragging him, but he pulled her back. She noticed he wouldn’t move. She turned and looked at him confusedly.

“Uhh… Jae… could you wait for me in front of the ride? I’ll just buy something.” He said. He was nervous. JaeHa hesitated for a moment before she let go of his hand then nodded. “But don’t be long!” she shouted as he was gone. She sighed. She noticed. How long has she been sighing? JaeHa just shrugged then walked and waited in front of the ferris wheel.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~