They Finally met

THAT GIRL IS MINE
Chapter 17
They finally met
 
 
“Hey.” A tall, handsome man was standing in the doorway as Jaeha opened. He was wearing a white polo and a huge grin was plastered on his face as he saw her standing there.
 
‘oh my god, he looks hot.’ Jaeha shook her head as it finally occurred to her what she just said on her thoughts. Jaeha was awakened from her string of thoughts as she heard Jaejoong’s voice approaching behind her.
 
“Oh. Yuho-yah.”
 
The handsome man, Yunho, who was intently looking at Jaeha diverted his eyes to the person who called him.
 
“Hey Jaejoong.” With one last glance at Jaeha who was now looking at him with daggers in her eyes, he signaled her to move, which she did hesitantly, and goes in. “Thanks for inviting me for dinner.”
 
“No problem. I’d like you to meet my other friends as well.” Jaejoong smiled at his bestfriend. “Come in. The others are already inside.”
 
Both men were about to go in already when Jaeha pulled Jaejoong’s sleeves. Yunho looked at her, still with a grin on is face, then at Jaejoong. Telling Yunho to wait for a minute, he faced his obviously frustrated cousin.
 
“What’s he doing here?” Jaeha whispered at Jaejoong, while glancing at Yunho who was now looking at the paintings on the wall, but clearly his hearing was fixed on the whispering cousins a few feet from him.
 
“I invited him to dinner.” He replied calmly.
 
“Yeah. I’m aware of that. But why?” She gritted her teeth.
 
“I thought you heard what I said earlier.” He shrugged. “I want him to meet my friends. And I know they want to know who my friends are too. Just like I know yours.”
 
Jaeha kept silent.
 
“Look, we’ll talk about this later okay? I know this being hysterical of yours of Yunho’s presence really bothers you a lot.” He patted Jaeha’s shoulder. “And he promised he won’t cause a scene.”
 
“I am not hysterical.” He bickered back. “FYI, I’m worried. And---“
 
“I said we’ll talk about that later. For now, we’re going to enjoy our dinner.”
 
Jaejoong smiled at Jaeha before he left the corridor and lead Yunho to the Kim’s living area.
 
“God, Kim Jaejoong!” She screamed but only loud enough for the both men to hear before they turned a corner towards the living room.
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
 
 
Yunho and Jaejoong arrived at the living room.
 
“Hey guys,” Everyone’s attention turned to them, especially to the person beside Jaejoong. Jaeha just arrived at the scene and went straight beside Yuchun who was sitting on the sofa beside Changmin. Her eyes, that were still staring as if it were to shoot daggers, were fixed at Yunho, who was also looking at her, amusingly.
 
“This is my bestfriend Jung Yunho.”
 
“Hi. My name is Jung Yunho. Nice to meet you.” Yunho bowed slightly. Jaeha rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
“Yunho hyung!” Junsu launched forward to give Yunho a bone crushing hug which Yunho hug him in return.
 
“Nice to see you again, Junsu.” Yunho smiled at the cute Junsu.
 
“Oh, you don’t know everyone yet. I’ll introduce you to them.” Junsu pulled Yunho’s hand and dragged him to stand in the middle of the living room.
 
“This is Chanmin.” Junsu pointed at Chanmin who waved her hand enthusiastically. “Changmin.”
 
Changmin just waved, his face expressionless. Junsu saw Yunho’s eyebrows furrowed. “Oh, Chanmin and Changmin aren’t twins. They’re a couple!”
 
Yunho formed his mouth in an “O” shape. This two got almost the same name.
 
“This is Heechul. Jaeha’s bestfriend.” Heechul stood up from his seat and approached Yunho and offered his hand for a shake which Yunho took but withdrew at once as Heechul’s hand shake was like a death grip.
“Nice to meet you, Jung Yunho sshi.” Of course Heechul knows about the romantic and forbidden approach the man had on his bestfriend. 
 
“And this is Yuchun, Jaeha’s fiancé.” Yuchun also stood up and offered a hand shake which Yunho took also, but now hesitantly.
 
“Hi. I’m Yuchun.” He said flatly.
 
There was a moment of pause before Yuchun spoke again.
 
“Hey, I remember you.” Yuchun said, trying to recall the day he met Yunho somewhere.
 
“You do?” Yunho asked quite amused. He was curious as to where was he seen by Yuchun, his rival? Yeah. His rival.
 
“You were the guy who went inside the cake shop this afternoon.”
 
‘Oh no.’ Jaeha felt a little tensed and before Yunho could answer, she butted in.
 
“Hey, aren’t you all hungry?” She asked beaming at her friends, but nervousness was obvious on her face. “Jaejoong-ahh, let’s eat, I’m hungry!”
 
“Let’s go Chun.” She grabbed Yuchun’s hand and dragged him towards the dining area, passing (or more like ignoring) Yunho.
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
 
 
I wanna give credit to a friend who suggested the title for my fic...
Or until now, it might still be untitled.LOLz
 
I very much love YunJae that the fic almost turned to be a Yunjae fan fiction, though I tried so hard not to connect Yun and Jae... Haha
 
Comments?
I'd really appreciate it...
 
Thank you~~ mwah