Chapter 22

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

 

Chapter 22
 
The following week wasn’t very good. It’s been three days since the rain kept on pouring, and Jaeha caught the flu as she was soaking wet when she arrived home from school. Yuchun was called by his father to go to their company for something important. Jaejoong was busy with work so she didn’t bother anyone to drive her home. And that leaves her to just walk home.
 
She didn’t see Yunho for three days as well, but the latter still keeps on sending her flowers. She was relieved because Yunho did not show up in the time when she was sick and unable to leave her room. And Yuchun was very guilty, blaming himself because Jaeha got sick, because it’s his responsibility to drive her to and from school.
 
It lasted for a few more days until Jaeha was well enough to go back to school. Yuchun, still feeling guilty, said he would take good care of her at school… not that he isn’t doing it everyday, but he made sure to put extra care for her 150%. Jaeha was just all too happy of his caring boyfriend.
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
Jaejoong and Yunho were back to speaking terms as if nothing has happened. Well, for Yunho that is. Jaejoong pushed back all his worried for a while. He'll think about it later if Yunho will do something stupid again.
 
"Don't you have work Yunho?" He asked Yunho who is sitting on Jaejoong's office couch, staring lazily at the mini aquarium on top of the coffee table.
 
"No." That was Yunho's only reply.
 
"You say that all the time." Jaejoong said, not looking at Yunho, his eyes were fixed on the stack of company papers on his table.
 
"I do?" Yunho turned his gaze to Jaejoong who now looked up from his papers and gave him an annoyed look.
 
"You are being a lazy , Jung Yunho." Jaejoong said, frowning. "Why don't you go back to your office and make yourself useful. Or better yet, go to the bar like you always used to do and hook up with random females. Like you always do. Just... get out of my office."
 
Yunho grinned at Jaejoong. Jae wanted to face palm himself, regretting what he said. How could God gave him an idiotic friend?
 
"You know what?" Yunho stood up, fixed his suit. "You're right. I should gert hooked up right now."
 
Yunho slowly walked towards the office door and pulled it open, but before he finally went out, he turned to Jaejoong.
 
"But instead of hooking up with random females, I might just hook up with your sister. Sounds fun."
 
And he was out of Jaejoong's office with his best friend calling and cursing his name.
 
"Damn you, Jung."
 
------------------------------
 
Jaejoong paced back and forth in his office.
 
"Damn that Yunho," He continued cursing, still waling back and forth, until his eyes caught something on his office couch. He took it and recognized it as Yinho's wallet. Jaejoong sighed. Curiousity won over him instead of just keeping it to return it back to Yunho, and he looked inside the wallet. What met his eyes was a picture. By the looks of it, it was taken years ago.It was Yunho in his High School uniform, smiling widely and a girl beside him who looks just like...
 
"Jaeha?" Jaejoong breathed. He was in deep thought for a few minutes just looking at the picture. Then it hit him.
 
Everything just fits in. Why Yunho was head over heels in love with his sister. Because she looks like the girl in the photo. But... Who is this girl to yunho? His friend? Sister? Girlfriend?
 
Yunho once mentioned he had a girlfriend who died of cancer. Jaejoong stared intently at the girl in the picture. 'This must be his girlfriend then'. He thought. 'Maybe he was thinking that his girlfriend is alive and it's my twin sister?'
 
Jaejoong pocketed Yunho's wallet and fished out his phone to dial a number. After a few rings, it was answered by a familiar voice.
 
"Hey, Heechul. Can you meet me at the cafe we used to go? It's important... Okay... See you."
 
And he left his office in a hurry. His bestfriend sure has a lot of explaining to do.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~