Chapter 14

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

 

CHAPTER 14
 
 
It has been two days since the incident when she lost her ring. Even though how mad Jaejoong was, he still kept it between both of them not to tell Yuchun. Man, that guy has a weak heart and he might end up crying, JaeHa could tell. Jaejoong’s still on a bad mood towards his cousin. How stupid could she be?
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
 
 
 
JaeHa walked sleepily inside the classroom, not minding the buzzing of noises from her classmates, not even minding her friend’s weird stare at her. She went lazily to her seat and slump herself, face first on the table and sighed tiredly. It’s a Monday morning and there were so many school works that should be passed today so Jae spend the night doing her homework, since Jaejoong refused to do her home works for her and even told Junsu not to help her. She sighed again.
 
“Jae-Jae,” Chanmin called her, tapping her back softly. Jae just hummed in response but not turning to look at her.
 
“You look so dead today, what happened?” Heechul, JaeHa’s best friend said. Jae finally lifted her head slowly then turned to face Heechul.
 
“I spend the whole night doing my homework.” She said softly almost unable to be heard by her friends.
 
“Really?” Changmin suddenly butted in. “You did your homework?”
 
“Yah!” JaeHa snapped at him. “What’s that supposed to mean? I can’t do my homework?”
 
“You don’t usually do your homework.” Chanmin said. “You always made Jaejoong oppa do your homework. What happened this time? He’s not going to help you anymore? Ooohhh… Is he mad at you again?”
 
“He didn’t make my homework.” JaeHa said shortly. She sighed again. Seriously, how many times more is she going to sigh? “We had a fight. No. I kinda went overboard with him when I lost my ring---“
 
She clasped her hands to cover , eyes wide open. Stupid mouth.
 
“You lost your ring?” Heechul squealed in surprise. Chanmin’s mouth hung open. Changmin just smirked, nodding his head at her. JaeHae pouted, each looking at them with pleading eyes.
 
“Please don’t tell Chun.” She said fast. JaeHa raised her left hand to let them see her ring, assuring them that it was safe on her fingers. “But I found it anyway.”
 
“You’re pretty clumsy.” Changmin commented, still smirking. Heechul and Chanmin just nodded. JaeHa frowned at him.
 
“It’s not like I wished for it to happen anyway.” JaeHa huffed the turn her back against Changmin.
 
Just as the bell finally rang signaling their first class, the classroom door slid open, revealing Yuchun leaning in the wall to catch his breath before walking to his seat which is beside JaeHa. She followed her boyfriend’s form walking towards her and as he sat. She looked at him worriedly. He turned to her and leaned in to give her a soft peck on the cheeks before resting his head on the table.
 
“Good Morning to you too.” JaeHa said. “Hey! You’ve got circles under your eyes. What happened?”
 
“…Did my homework… so tired…” He replied, almost like a whisper only for Jae to hear and for Chanmin who was sitting on the other table beside him.
 
“Did the both of you planned to pull an overnighter doing your homework?” Chanmin asked. Yuchun’s head left the table and sat straight looking at Chanmin.
 
“What?” He asked, confused. Chanmin just pointed at JaeHa. Yuchun turned to face his girlfriend. He raised his eyebrows, questioningly.
 
“It seems you’re not the only one to spend the night doing your homework.” JaeHa said. She smiled sheepishly. She patted Yuchun’s head. “Ahhh, gwaenchana. It’s like it was meant for us to happen anyway. No one helping us do our homework anymore. One day maybe I get to spend a night at your place so we could do our home work together. What’d you think?”
 
“More like spend at your place doing something else!” Changmin butted in again, the weird smirk plastered on his face. Chanmin folded her notebook and it landed straight on Changmin’s head.
 
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Chanmin asked. JaeHa gritted her teeth in annoyance. Sure, Changmin is one heck of an annoying guy. ‘I’m gonna stuff him food later so he would stop being sarcastic on me.’
 
“It wasn’t supposed to mean THAT way, Shim Changmin!” JaeHa said.
 
“Oh, so you have an idea what I mean!” Changmin replied, acting surprised.
 
“NO!” She raised her bag ready to hit him, but Yuchun stopped her halfway.
 
“Yah, Shim Changmin!” Yuchun raised his voice a little to scare the maknae. And it did! 
 
“Sorry, hyung!” Changmin said softly, but as he took a final glance at JaeHa who was still aiming the bag at him, he smirked before ducking his head to avoid the bag that finally flew towards him.
 
Classes started a few minutes later as the teacher arrived a little late. It was another boring lecture for some students, but for the certain group of friends, class was never boring to them since they got an unending things to talk about and not listening to the teacher’s boring lesson.
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-‘
 
Chapter 14 was lost a long time ago, and I have to re-write it again.
Oh, well... I hope it doesn't that much... LOLz
 
Comments are loved, even negative ones. :D
Thank you!!