Junsu's Crush

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

Chapter 15
Junsu’s Crush
 
 
It was lunch time and the group of friends was having lunch at their usual spot under the tree. It was always like a feast to them every lunch time. With so many foods that JaeHa and Chanmin packed for them to eat. Well, Chanmin had to pack a little extra for Changmin since he’s already known to be a food monster. They were eating happily when Junsu arrived.
 
“Su-ahh,” JaeHa called. He waits for Junsu to sit down. “Where have you been?”
 
She raised her eyebrows, looking at Junsu who seem to just finish a running marathon.
 
“……….”
 
“Are you okay?” Yuchun asked worriedly. JaeHa reached for his forehead to check his temperature but he seems fine.
 
“What’s wrong?” She asked again.
 
“Uhhh… Well… You see… I was…” Junsu was stuttering. Looking somewhere else but avoiding his cousin’s stare.
 
“Okay. Spill it.”
 
“Noona, there’s a girl on the other class who’s so pretty and she just transferred here. Noona, noona, noona, noona, she’s so pretty.” Junsu tugs on her sleeve and keeps on pushing and pulling her.
 
As Junsu keeps on talking and talking nonstop about how pretty the girl was, JaeHa, Yuchun, Chanmin, Heechul and Changmin could only stare at him. As soon as Junsu finished talking, Heechul and Changmin burst out laughing. Junsu frowned at them.
 
“You act like a kid, Su-su.” Heechul commented on his almost unending talk about the unnamed girl that he likes.
 
“He IS a kid, Chullie.” Jae defended is innocent and cute cousin, as though Junsu was just not there beside them. Heechul snorted. Jae glanced at Junsu who was blushing so much.
 
“I am not a kid!” Junsu muttured.
 
“Awww… Su-I.” JaeHa reached for Junsu to hug him but Junsu scooted a little away out of her reach.”
 
“Yah!” Junsu got a little irritated. Yuchun comforted him by patting his back. “I’m not a kid! And stop calling me Su-Su!”
 
“Oh my!” Chanmin said. “Junsu’s in-love! You never tell us to stop calling you Su-Su!!”
 
“I…” The speechless Junsu, blushed even more.
 
“So, who is she?” Yuchun asked. And they all gave their fullest attention to Junsu, who was now looking at his lap, embarrassed.
 
“She… Ummm… Her name is Minjoo.” He said, stuttering. “She’s a new student who just arrived from Busan.”
 
“A new student from Busan?” Chanmin asked. Junsu nodded.
 
“Oohhh,” Chanmin realized. “You mean Choi Minjoo? She just signed up for the Badminton club.”
 
Junsu’s face beamed with happiness. “Do you know her?”
 
“Well, not really.” Chanmin said. “I’m not in the badminton team anyway. I just had a little conversation with her yesterday when she was at the computer laboratory uploading pictures. She loves photography too. She’s nice you know.”
 
“Noona! Will you help me with her?”
 
And no one could not say “No” to the cute and innocent Junsu.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Short Chapter... :(