Seeing you again

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

Chapter 16
Seeing you again
 

 

Changmin was waiting outside the campus gate for Chanmin. They don’t share the last two classes so he always has to wait for her. Ten minutes after the bell rang; he could see her figure walking in his direction. He smiled brightly.

“Did you wait long?” She asked, beaming at him.

“Nope,” he told her assuringly. “Don’t have basketball practice today so I took off early.” She hooks her hands on Changmin’s arms and they walked out of the school campus to go to Changmin’s favorite cake shop before heading home.


-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“I’ll be back.” JaeHa said as she leaned to peck Yuchun’s cheek before getting out of the car. As soon as Yuchun was alone, he sighed. He looked out of the window towards the bake shop that his girlfriend just walked in. Just then, he saw a familiar looking person getting inside the bake shop. He shrugged.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

“Can you have this one pack for me?” JaeHa said sweetly as she pointed at the strawberry cake displayed in front of her. She bought a cake for everyone to eat tonight because she, Yuchun, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Chanmin, and Heechul are going to eat dinner together at the Kim’s residence. Jaejoong’s friend is coming over for dinner too, whoever it may be. But somehow JaeHa had a hint as to who it is.

“Hey there.” A voice said that was so much close to JaeHa, as she didn’t notice a person standing behind her, dangerously close to her. Her body stiffened at the familiar voice. She breathed deeply, trying her best to ignore the person. “Hey, aren’t you going to greet me?”

The person know he was being ignored so he slipped his hands on her waist and pulled her closer which JaeHa, instantly moved away from him, avoiding any contact. 

“What’re you doing here Yunho-shii?” she asked annoyingly. 

“Aww, that hurts.” He flicked his tongue, pressing his palms on his chest as though he was stabbed deeply in the heart, but he smirked. “I was away from you for a month. Don’t you miss me?”

He took a step forward but Jae raised her hand to stop him from moving nearer.

“Stay where you are!” 

“Oh, I get it.” He nodded, pretending to look unhappy. “You’re boyfriend is outside waiting for you.”

“Yes.” JaeHa said firmly. “And FYI, we’re engage now.”

“So Jaejoong was right.” Yunho, grinned. And it annoyed JaeHae even more. “Doesn’t matter anyway. I still have plans for the both of us.”

Before JaeHa could ask, she was shock as Yunho leaned in to kiss her and started walking away from her.

“I’ll see you soon, baby.” Yunho grinned at her still form. As Yunho was out of the shop, it registered very late on her brain on what Yunho just did. She blushed. She was still in deep thinking as to what exactly happened that she didn’t notice Yuchun was already standing in front of her, a box of cake already in his hands, looking at her in confusion.

“Jae?” Yuchun called. “Hello. Earth to Kim Jaeha?”

Yuchun pinched her nose and she came back to her senses. “What?”

“You’re taking too long.” He explained. “And you’re just standing there looking at nothing. Is something bothering you?”

“Huh?”

Yuchun sighed.

“Never mind. Let’s go.” He took her hands in his and led her out of the bake shop.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

JaeHa arrived at her house with Yuchun. She walked into the kitchen to find Jaejoong busy cooking their dinner. Chanmin, his current assistant chef. And Changmin their official food taster, to whom Jaejoong had assigned and Chanmin protested saying, “We might not have dinner anymore if he’s going to be the food taster!” and Jaejoong just laugh.

The others waited in the living room, talking and joking around. Heechul keeps on teasing Junsu about his new crush. In just a matter of hour, Heechul found out little about the girl named Choi Minjoo that Junsu likes. He didn’t tell him though. It will be better if Junsu finds out himself but as caring as they were of their innocent dolphin, Heechul, Chanmin and JaeHa did a little investigation about here.

Just as they were setting up the table, the door bell rang. Jaeha ran towards the door and opened it.

“Hi.” She greeted the person outside the door.

“Hey.”