Chapter 19

THAT GIRL IS MINE
Chapter 19
 
 
 
Jaeha went back to the dining room, her face red as tomato. Yuchun stared at her as she sat back down on the chair next to him.
 
“Hey,” Yuchun leaned towards her to mutter. “You okay? Your face is red.”
 
“Huh?” Jaeha reached for her flushed cheeks then turned to look at Yuchun. Then she turned to face the rest of the people sitting, all looking at her. She faked a cough to break the silence.”
 
“What?” She asked. Her eyebrows rose.
 
“What happen to you?” Jaejoong asked.
 
“Eh?” Jaeha was stuttering. “Uh… Heechul was bullying me in the bathroom. He’s with Yunho-shii now.”
 
‘Nice.’ She said on her mind. ‘Gawd, Jaeha, stop stuttering. You’re making it quite obvious!’
 
Jaejoong nodded but didn’t buy Jaeha’s reason. He glanced at Yuchun who was still looking at his girlfriend confused.
 
No less than a minute when Yunho, followed by Heechul came back. Yunho was limping and Heechul had his Serves-you-right look on his face.
 
“Yunho oppa,” Chanmin called for Yunho as Yunho sat back down. “Why are you limping?”
 
Jaeha, Heechul, and Yunho frozed in their spot. ‘Damn, I forgot that girl is very observant.’ Heechul cursed in his mind.
 
‘Think Heechul.’ He looked at Yunho who was motionless… plus speechless.
 
“I accidentally stepped on his foot.” Heechul said immediately.
 
Jaejoong gave Heechul a what-the- look. Heechul just gave him an innocent smile.
 
“It wasn’t Heechul’s fault.” Yunho finally said, smiling bitterly at everyone. “He was in a rush to use the bathroom.”
 
Jaejoong gave Yunho a questioning look. It was quiet until they heard a faint groan from Changmin who was looking at each of them with an irritating look.
 
“Will all of you just stop watching each and everyone’s move and just eat?” His eyes last landed on the cake just a few meters away from him.
 
“Can’t I have a wonderful meal in silence without people being so nosy.” He added the last sentence, mumbling. But unlucky for him, Chanmin heard that which earned him a smack in the head.
 
“Hey!” He faced his girlfriend and frowned.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Dinner ended with a little bit of uneasiness for some of them, especially Jaeha.
 
Regardless of what happened, Jaeha still managed to keep yuchun’s mind away from what had happened. It’s not like anything happened, right? Nothing happened. Thank God for her he wasn’t at all a nosy buddy and was easily distracted.
 
The clock strike 10:00PM and soon cars were arriving because their drivers were ready to pick them up and go home.
 
Soon, it was just Yuchun, Jaejoong, Jaeha and Yunho left on the doorstep. Junsu already went upstairs to go to sleep. Yuchun said his goodbye to Jaeha with a kiss on her lips, in which it made Yunho fuming on the inside.
 
“I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Yuchun gave her his sweetest smile, which made Jaeha’s heart melting. She nodded. 
 
She watched as Yuchun stepped inside his car and drove off. As soon as the car was nowhere in sight, she made her way inside the house when she was suddenly grabbed by Jaejoong.
 
“What now?” She said.
 
“I told Yunho not to go home yet because I still have to talk to the both of you.” He said calmly. Jaeha looked up to his cousin and then glanced at Yunho who was now smirking.
 
“I am going to talk to you, Jae.” She sighed. “But not with that old cow beside you.”
 
Yunho just laughed. Jaejoong took a deep breath.
 
“And besides,” She added, checking on her watch. “Gawd, It’s almost eleven P.M. Don’t tell me you’re going to give me a midnight mass? It’s not even Christmas yet.”
 
Jaejoong was about to loose his charged patience. But he knows better to let himself loose to his very rude cousin. “Fine. I’ll POSTPONE this meeting of ours until tomorrow. But don’t ever expect I’m letting you off the hook of not talking to you without Yunho.”
 
Jaeha stomped her foot on the ground before marching inside the house, cursing under her breath.
 
Jaejoong faced Yunho who had an amusing expression on his face.
 
“Well, that was cute.” He said, smiling.
 
“No it’s not.” Jaejoong said. “Yunho, what happened earlier?”
 
“What happened?” Yunho asked him back. “Nothing happened.”
 
“Don’t give me that excuse Mr. Playboy. We’ve been friends for years, dammit. Now tell me what happened?”
 
“You’re my bestfriend Jaejoong.” Yunho said. “You deserve to know.”
 
Jaejoong was waiting for Yunho to say something. Yunho smiled.
 
“I kissed her.” He said simply. His face calm as if what he did was a normal thing to do. “In front of Heechul.”
 
And in an instant, Jaejoong fisted Yunho’s collar, choking the other a little. But Yunho’s facial expression never changes. “What the is wrong with you?”
 
“I though you already know by now that I have feelings for her.” Yunho said. “We haven’t patched things up then?”
 
“And I though you already know that my cousin is already engaged.”
 
“well, we can change that can we?”
 
And with that, Jaejoong let go of Yunho’s collar and his left fist landed on Yunho’s cheeks.
 
“Gawd, Yunho. How far are you going to go with this?”
 
Yunho kept silent, massaging his swollen cheek. It was a moment of silence when Yunho started retreating back. There’s still tomorrow. Things don’t have to end now. Not when he’s not on the of his plans yet.
 
“If you want to know Jaejoong.” Yunho said as he was nearing his car. “I’ll let you know when I’m done with everything.
 
He waved at Jaejoong before he hopped in his car and drove off.
 
Jaejoong watched the car until it was out if sight. He was totally speechless at Yunho.
 
‘Damn you Yunho. What are you planning?”
 
And now he was seriously worried for his cousin and her lover.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Chap end. It took me long to write and the chap is so long. I don’t know where I get the ideas for the chap. Good luck with me to sew the events in the future. Oh my Gawd. What’s Yunho’s plan??? Even I don’t know… Huhuhu Comments are appreciated. Any violent reaction? Parts you don’t understand. T___T This chap is fail… ]