The other Boy

THAT GIRL IS MINE

 

Chapter 3

The other Boy

 

“By the way, my name is Jaejoong.” The boy named Jaejoong said. JaeHa smiled.

“I’m Jaeha. Kim JaeHa.” JaeHa replied. She stopped looking at Jaejoong and checked her surrounding again. She sighed in disappointment then turned her attention back to Jaejoong.

“You know, you look like my eomma.” JaeHa said bluntly. Sometimes, JaeHa could be blunt.

“Excuse me?” Jaejoong was taken aback but then laugh as what JaeHa said registered on his mind.

“Yah! Is it funny? I just asked you.”

“N-n-oo…” Jaejoong tried his best to stop laughing. Although he was thinking JaeHa could be right. “You wanna know a secret?”

JaeHa raised her eyebrows but then nodded, her eyes sparkling with so much interest.

“You’ll know later.” Jaejoong said, and with that, he pulled JaeHa out of the dance floor to the other side of the the mansion where she saw only a very few adults and some kids goofing around. Jaejoong and JaeHa joined them. As they reached them, they turned their attention not to Jaejoong, but to JaeHa. She instantly hid herself behind Jaejoong. Jejoong chuckled and pulled JaeHa to stand beside him.

“Hey guys, I want you to meet someone. This is Kim JaeHa.”

One of the kids approached her first and held out a hand which JaeHa shook with a shaky hand.

“My name is Junsu. Kim Junsu.” The boy named Junsu squealed. JaeHa giggled. He sounded like a dolphin. So cute.

“My name is Chanmin. Nice to meet you JaeHa~shii.” A cute girl whom JaeHa assumes to be Japanese instead of Korean approached her next. “Can I just call you JaeHa? Or Jae? Omo you’re so cute!!!”

Chanmin pinched JaeHa cheeks as she saw her blushing. JaeHa nodded. “Then I’ll call you Jae-Jae!”

“Changmin.” A cute boy just said without even glancing or shaking hands with her. Instead, he just concentrated on what he was doing. Eating.

“Food monster.” Both Jaejoong and Chanmin, Jae heard, muttered at the same time. JaeHa smiled. And Chanmin made a ‘pffft’ sound looking at Changmin annoyingly.

“Hi. I’m Park Yoochun.” Another boy said. And he slightly bowed politely. JaeHa was frozen to the spot as she shook hands with him. It sends her electric shock all over her body. was hanging a little open as she wants to speak, but she was too occupied on the handsome boy standing in front of her.

‘So handsome.’ She said to herself. ‘Those lips, curly hair, beautiful eyes. He looks like a prince charming.’

“YAH!”

JaeHa snapped out of her thoughts as she heard someone shouting at her. She turned to see Jaejoong looking at her, eyebrows raised.

“Nae?” JaeHa asks, her face looking as innocent as ever.

“Already falling for him?” Jaejoong smirked, looking at Yoochun who was just smiling, looking at JaeHa intently. JaeHa blushed madly. Her face looks like a tomato. Seeing this, Chanmin observed her closely and poked her left cheek.

“You sure are blushing.” Chanmin said, her eyes never leaving JaeHa’s face. Chanmin sure is observant. JaeHa hunged her head low. Yoochun just looked at her, quite amused at her every action. ‘Cute’, he thought.

Jaejoong went as near as possible to Yoochun then whispered: “Let’s go find eomma and appa.”

“Did you tell her already?” Yoochun asks.

“Not yet. I’ll tell her later.” And then both boys left JaeHa with the very observant Chanmin and the cute Junsu to chat with.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 3 END